phoneME for Maemo / MeeGo | Virtual machine Java (Maemo / Harmattan)

Rep: (181)
phoneME for Maemo / MeeGo
Attached ImageVersion: b168 rev20547 (2012-08-18)

Last update of the program in the header:21.08.2012

Description:
port ofphoneME Advanced, Allows you to run some simple MIDlet to the Nokia N900 Smartphone running Maemo 5. In the smartphone Nokia N9 running MeeGo this port also runs, albeit with some inconveniences.
At the moment, it is not supported by a lot of features, such as 3D, GPS, bluetooth, media playback, and so on, but some popular MIDlets such as Opera Mini, work.

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

To start the midlet required corresponding jad-file which can be created using, for example, JADmaker (running drag-n-drop). jar and jad files to be placed in the same folder, MIDlet is started via the file manager (it is still easier for the uninitiated, you can create an installation package deb).
Known limitations:
  • Yandex does not update the subway map
  • Google.Maps not determine the location
  • Opera Mini 6.5 without the Cyrillic keyboard
  • Mobile agent is not the test, but runs Lite version, the network sees. Version of the cards does not start.

Not fully work all the MIDlets that do not have their own keyboard (ICQ, Opera Mini 4.4, Google Maps, etc.), because at the moment to use the native keyboard N9 is not implemented (I think it does not apply to N900 and N950 owners).

Homepage: http://davy.preuveneers.be/phoneme/?q=node/34
Chronology of packages: http://davy.preuveneers.be/phoneme/public/maemo/deb/
phonemeQML fromkirikch: https://github.com/QKit/phoneME-QML/downloads

Russian interface: Not

Download:
DEB:
Attached fileJADMaker.rar(32.05 KB)

[Attachment = "1923587: cvm-midl .... 6_armel.deb"]
Attached filecvm_maemo-mr2.b168 + svn20547-20120818_armel.deb(4.99 MB)

Attached filecvm_meego-mr2.b168 + svn20547-20120818_armel.deb(4.98 MB)

Post has been editedhooddy - 21.08.12, 19:09

Rep: (181)

Post has been editedhooddy - 10.12.13, 14:20

Rep: (27)
hooddy @ 22.02.2012, 12:09*
What profit Java version?

They build routes :)
However, while not determine the position and in Russian can not be entered, but this problem (time, as I understand it) emulator.

Incidentally, the method of assembling the deb-package, to which I gave the link may not work for Harmattan. For him, needed aegis signatures.
Their packages I've done using Qt SDK.

P.S. Here are a mobile agent:Maemo 5, Harmattan.

Post has been editedkirikch - 22.02.12, 13:39

Do deb-files for all consecutive MIDlet, in my opinion, it is not reasonable, so I began to write in QML interface for installation and removal of MIDlet, run by a phoneME.

Now while only able to install :) creates a tab in the menu and adds to its database.
You need to select the three files: .jar, .jad and icon image. Later, I think, it will be limited to .jar.
It does not make any checks on file compatibility, so it is best not to choose from different.
To require phoneME, but then it will be easy to integrate, thus cutting out the superfluous.

Download:Maemo 5, Harmattan.

Bit updated phoneME QML. all installed midlets are now displayed.

Download:Maemo 5, Harmattan.

Update phoneME QML. Now able to remove an installed MIDlet - press and hold the icon.

There are two versions.
1. With built phoneME. In this case, you must remove all other implementations phoneME, that was not konnfliktov. Bonus - there is no extra labels and pre-installed MIDlet.
2. Without built-phoneME. You need to install any implementation phoneME, to midlety launched.

Download with built phoneME:Maemo 5, Harmattan.
Download only the interface:Maemo 5, Harmattan.

Rep: (149)
kirikch, could you make Deb Opera Mini 7 or discard jar / jad. ??
I just do not sit at home and can only with mobile phones .. and hunting mini 7 touch.

I ran through phoneME QML.
She works buggy - lock-ups and departures.
So I do not feel like doing .deb.

However, I have perhaps some MIDlet curve. Share a link to normal.

Update, now have access to the settings menu.

Download only the interface:Maemo 5, Harmattan.

Rep: (32)
kirikch
I have a request. Add to your package postinst script, as in the original package, or to change the rules for writing. Now Opera an error during installation "insufficient disk space"

Added by.

And there is no need to change anything :) Therefore, previous references are relevant.

Rep: (32)
Maemo 5:
MeeGo 1.2:

Rep: (14)
Craig_Mabbitt @ 25.04.2012, 10:49*
MeeGo 1.2:
phoneME Advanced - Foundation Profile + MIDP High Resolution b168 rev20547 (2012-04-18) (deb)
cvm_meego_mr2.b168_svn20547_20120418_armel.deb (5.31 MB) Max downloads 2

And what else is new?

Rep: (18)
And you can work something out with the introduction of Russian in the n900? Initially, the application does not allow to go to the Russian keyboard layout. You can switch through xbindkeys, but even in this case, do not enter Russian letters.

Rep: (63)
no one knows whether it is planned to add Cyrillic keyboard? Or tell me where the program files are located, it may turn out to scratch any existing sets and concoct one Cyrillic. Or it may already have ready-made solutions? Or transliteration?

Rep: (0)
there is such a program that's java is necessary urgently to start it on the phone (and did not understand how to run java) help me plz!

Attached files

Attached fileblizzard_mobile_auth_EU.rar(99.26 Kb)

He added phoneME QML assembly with the latest version phoneME:https://github.com/QKit/phoneME-QML/downloads

Rep: (63)
Excellent that earned Claudia. I take a long time, and still want to arrange a call keyboard standard conditions, that is hit in the water. And typing is not in a separate window. And so it was very acceptable to the native keyboard. It is irritating only strong flicker in some applications when working with dialog boxes.

Rep: (8)
Che, I do not work Its Swype keyboard
. do not tell how to solve the problem

Rep: (8)
Skills PhonemeQML 1,0,4
cvm_meego-mr2.b168 + svn20547-20120818_armel

Why does not | | ?

Uvas how to earn?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/04/20 17:00