> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Themes and decorations Samsung GT-I9001 Galaxy S Plus (Part Two) | Themes, decorations and their discussion

Rep: (1321)
Themes, decorations, software modifications forGT-I9001 Galaxy S Plus
The second part of.

PictureGalaxy S 2011 Edition

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Cyanogenmod , discussion and firmware пїЅ | Themes and decorations | Accessories | Purchase | Club "GALAXY" | Marriage | Samsung GT-i9001 - FAQ | Acceleration and Performance Methods | Archive topic

Check out the Forum Rules!
4.4. If you find a topic that fits your problem, then you should not immediately write your message in it. It is very likely that your problem has already been discussed and a solution has been found. Use the "print version" and search by keyword in it. Be sure to read the topic header - it contains useful information, especially for you.

Be sure to read! Topic rules, recommendations on the design of posts
General rules of the topic
  1. Before writing in this topic
    • read the recommendations for the design of posts below
    • look for the information you need in the topic header
    • readInstructions and tips(2nd post of this topic)
    • use the buttonFind in this thread , top right of the page. Instead of part of the word, you can enter *, for example * status bar *

2. If you want to decorate the "order" or make changes to the existing one - write your wishes in the PM to the author of the post.
  3. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
  4. Thank the authors, be polite. No need to make a complaint. For free labor, at least, it is not beautiful.
Recommendations for the design of posts
  1. If during (or after) the installation of the decorator (mod) you have any problems, or you cannot find the decorator you need, please be sure to include the following information:
    • the name of the decorator (fashion) with reference to the source
    • name and version of the firmware on which you installed the mod
    • base firmware (build number)
    • result
    • Example
      InstalledMod SystemUI.apkon the firmware ARHD 6.2.1 XE based on 3.25.401.101. As a result, the phone does not boot. Can you please tell me how to install this mod on my firmware?

• If you do not provide this information, no one can help you!

2. If you want to place a new decorator (mod) in this topic, specify:
    • for which firmware it is made and for which base
    • decorator description (fashion)
    • screenshots clean under spoiler
    • link to the source (if you did not do the mod)
    • Example
      Extended Quicksettings v.2.0.2 by j4n87 + LeeDroid Tweaks

Suitable for firmware based on 3.24.401.1 and 3.25.401.1 Advanced menu switches with the ability to customize.
      Screenshots
      There will be screenshots

XDA thread

Download

Themes, modifications and other decorations
The minimum set for improvements and battery saving - no need to put additional programs!
BEFORE MODIFICATION MANDATORYmake COPIES of original filesand save them on BB !!!
BEFORE making "decorations"MAKE DEOdex!!! WHAT IS DEOdex?
Deodexing Instructions (DeOdex)firmware with ROOTby access from artnef and Wild cat

Boot animation when loading the body (Animated Android) from stemline
Booth animation 3D Droid in space from poppuri
Collection boot boot animation from mpal
Another set of boot BIOS-style animations from Wild cat
Collection of boot animation Animation set III from Wild cat
Loaded animation in the style of the series "Stargate SG-I" from Wild cat
Boot animation in style Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 from Wild cat
A small pack (3 pcs.) Boot animation from Wild cat
Collection of boot animation (15 pcs.) from drgoo
Collection of boot animation from FrosTPK
Stock 3rd touch visas ( as amended! ) from stemline
Touch visas 4 ( set a simple replacement for the standard 3rd! )
Collection of wallpapers from Wild cat
Collection of animated wallpapers (sample Wild cat )
Replacing the standard screen on the analog from Android 3.0 from artnef
Font Collection for Android OS from Wild cat
Keyboard TouСЃhPal ("Killer" Swype!) - Intuitive input mode like in Swype! RUSSIAN DOWNLOAD there!

Firmware 2.3.4

Firmware 2.3.5

Advanced Pack for firmware2.3.5 and 2.3.6 from stemline

Firmware 2.3.6
Square battery 3D with percentages from stemline
Battery Collection from eek323
A small graphic pack modifications from stemline
Enlarged photo (half of the screen) and the rising call is removed from stemline
Mod with stock graphics ( supplemented! ) from stemline
Disable autoconversion sms in mms from stemline
Prefab pack from Astartsev
Touch Visa 4.5 RUS from poppuri
Small graphic pack adapted max654
Modified upper curtain from mpal
ICS style theme pack (Android 4.0) Install via CWM! from the xda forum
Modifications forLiteStock from the author of the firmware kelt525
Photographing with the ON button
Universal archive (for self-creating installation packages from CWM) from mpal
PUMA program ( to modify files-remove the rising call, increase the number of smsetc., including the stock firmware! ) from Pako777

Everything that you do - at your own peril and risk! Authors of manuals and mods are not responsible for your actions! Installation of any decorations, start only after installationCWR and creating complete BEKAPA the whole system! How to install CWR can be read in the second post of this topic - Instructions, manuals, tips .

This topic is being discussed issues related to "graphic" parts devaysa: themes, widgets, dialers, patches, icons, etc. Obtaining S-OFF, ROOT, installing firmware, kernels rekaveri and other system components, as well as discussion of all this economy, conducted in specialized topics. I remind you that in our forum gratitude is usually expressed by raising the reputation of a particular party. Messages such as "Pamagite! I have not done a backup, set ... and now I have a constant reboot, what to do? "," Thank you! You are super !!! "flood and offtopic - will be deleted without warning. The authors of such messages 3 days PO.

Topics Curator: Wild cat
All comments and suggestions by content Capssend in a personal curator!

Post has been editedden339 - 30.10.13, 20:24

Rep: (8)
FrosTPK,

The 5.7 GPS znachok when connecting the color can be corrected, and then knocked

Thank you for your hard work.

Rep: (2)
Dear FrosTPK,

Version 5.6 small problem: white text on a light background

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedboyarin-77 - 27.02.12, 16:28

Rep: (17)
FrosTPK In vogue 5.7 noticed a few flaws with the color scheme ..
1. in gmail when creating a new message on the options menu of the sender address white text on a white background. Text is black only in the pressing time.
Attached Image

2. in the dialer when searching by name in the hit list of some names of contacts are black .. pattern not found, but at the same query is the same contacts.
Attached Image
Attached Image

3. was somewhere else, but I can not remember))

ps I hope these comments will help you make the events even better.
pps on the dialer: use DialerTabActivity.apk and Contacts.apk of the basic package, Phone.apk - from runoff, framework - for Russian firmware (it is also the set)

Post has been editednem-paul - 27.02.12, 20:29
Reason for editing: spoiler

Rep: (1)
mpal @ 21.12.2011, 17:48*
He sat there for an hour in the "kitchen" and a little podukrasil shutter (which scrolling and "functional" buttons), topbar and changed the icons in topbare.

Spoiler (+/-)

Mod08.zip (6.25 MB) Number of downloads: 174

Respectedmpal ,
Could not you have a little podukrasit your blind - ie to make a button off data of the second, next to vayfay. So perhaps it is more convenient. Thanks in advance.

Post has been editedAndreyG1976 - 27.02.12, 23:20

Rep: (590)
How to install ukrashalki, tachviz, battery and more, read the instructions ITEM 7, and by the way, do ukrashalki, there too !!!Samsung GT-I9001 Galaxy S Plus - Firmware (Post # 11565290)

Post has been editedJWaTTo - 28.02.12, 00:04

Rep: (204)
Hello everybody. I have such a poser. Worth 2.3.6 LiteStock 4.1 from kelt525 + Pak v.5.6 ics in the style of FrostTPK exit such as opera, games or some sort of some sort of another program, terribly slow tachviz first blank desktop screen, and then begin to appear remarks icons. It so happens that he (tachviz) starts to blink. Everything is done like on instruktsii.Mozhet something is done?
And a small request. Maybe for beginners such as I, the lucky owners of this phone, do a survey rom instead of flipping 600-odd pages to find the right. Something like this.
With respect to romodelam.

K
Discussion of the firmware and everything connected with it in another topic of this branch!

Post has been editedWild cat - 28.02.12, 08:46
Reason for editing: remove off-topic! I warn you to carefully read the rules of the topic!

Rep: (204)
Dyadyushka_Ho, but it did not seem worth it. But if once again I beg to LiteStock 4.1 chno to do wipes are or formats? Just what that tricky of your phone, because it sews a tablet that signature of such difficulties, it was not. I'm sorry if this topic was rising more than once

K
A warning! This theme is not to discuss the firmware!
Repeated violation BAN!

Post has been editedWild cat - 28.02.12, 08:45
Reason for editing: Warning!

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon. Worth 2.3.6 LiteStock 4.1 from kelt525 + Pak v.5.6 ics in the style of FrostTPK. When I get a call, you hear a beep, and then reset. My phone is not signs of life, but the calls are deposited in the missing. Zainstalil again 2.3.6 LiteStock 4.1 without pack v5.6 - normal flight.

Rep: (663)
Bool3R @ 28.02.2012, 11:16*
Zainstalil again 2.3.6 LiteStock 4.1 without pack v5.6

1. Try to putLiteStock 3 and Pack 5.7 , Check .... like that was already someone is on 4.1 firmware! ( not on all phones! )
2. PRE-sewn official 2.3.6 through Multidounloader To change the modem of the phone! ( there is a suspicion that it is in the modem! ) And ICS 4.0 events here at all to do with it!

Post has been editedWild cat - 28.02.12, 12:02

Rep: (426)
boyarin-77
in versions with dark windows, I already corrected, there is a couple of problems, such as Skype have dark text, while keeping on track with dark leave the menu text, this is no way I can win: umnik:

That's what I'm thinking, lay schA 5.7.5 version, with white windows as before, without any additions, it will be necessary to drive and determine which windows leave, then if white windows will talk then alter and supplement

Rep: (21)
FrosTPK @ 28.02.2012, 12:58*
That's what I'm thinking, lay schA 5.7.5 version, with white windows as before, without any additions, it will be necessary to drive and determine which windows leave, then if white windows will talk then alter and supplement

White-well, like. Only there are places where the white text on white, but this was already written.

Post has been editedphaust - 28.02.12, 14:25

phaust
it is in a dark version of the pop-ups have white on white, it is something I have corrected but in Scapa until it failed to win
white pop-up windows such bugs will not, everything will be readable in the next 5-10 minutes lay 5.7.5

Rep: (236)
FrosTPK,
the only thing that is new?
I'm talking about a converted lokskrin, will it?)

3loyboy,
will be

Pak updated to:
v.5.7.5
Modification of the lock-screen, changed the font size inscription "Swipe" (reduced text), changed color of the text - ICS.
Modification of the lock-screen, redrawn clock in a soft lock screenshot Glow-effect lighting - ICS.
Modification of the lock-screen, remade player controls, made substrate ICS style with transparency, replaced the color of the text (the title track) - ICS.
All popup windows back to the past state, made white (actually here because this version and BETA, now need to be determined to leave them white or both)
(In addition batteries and photo on the floor of the screen - you will not alter under the white box, they are still all tezhi with dark windows, so it is not yet stavte them on top of 5.7.5, you must first decide on the windows, then I redid additions as to keep 2 project and additions in two versions, and right and modit is all somehow a chore, and it is likely worn out: D)

: D while writing 5t already downloaded, so you burn: shok:

Rep: (21)
FrosTPK @ 28.02.2012, 13:31*
while writing 5t already downloaded, so you burn

People like your mod;)

Rep: (26)
FrosTPK, there is still the question appeared:
I do not know if I have only, or you may even have one,
It is such that after the closure of some heavy applications, toys, video player, all icons disappear from the table,
and starts blinking the table itself, locks the screen after unlocking releases,
what could be the reason ???
before each installation of a new firmware version, and after doing davlik wipe cache, but it does not help.
mod your 5.7

Post has been editedbee.man - 28.02.12, 14:35

bee.man,
fair? no idea, until you once this is not observed, I think that it self launcher such thinking in the direction of the transition to Go_Launcher

Wild cat
If possible, please do us a vote, what kind of windows to leave, multiple-choice, standard white, and dark

Rep: (19)
Hello. I9001 has a constant overdrive. History is not known in the OFF state is charged, turn on, it comes to Samsung and again reloaded. Reset did stitching sewn drain Odin version 2.3.6, then this is a custom version. In both cases, it achieved only that reboot has to select a language. Sin on CWM, but the internal memory of a computer in this state it does not define. What advise do?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/02/20, 23:48