> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

DFT BT File Transfer | file transfer via Bluetooth for Full Unlocked phones

Rep: (226)
DFT BT File Transfer
Version: 1.01

Last update of the program in the header:24.02.2012

Attached Image

Description:
The app allows you to receive or send files via Bluetooth.
The application also includes the ability to automatically install XAP, and received REG RGU files
So you can send the XAP file from your computer to your phone and it will be set as the end transmission.
The same with REG / RGU - you can send the file and it will be applied to the registry. The file must be in UNICODE format, ANSI does not support.

Known issues:
  • Sometimes you can not get the files without opening the Bluetooth setup
  • To send a file from one WP7-device to another WP7-device, you may need to keep open the sending phone Bluetooth settings. Otherwise, the first phone will not see the second.
  • It seems, Bluetooth turns into a low power mode until the condition is still "on" and "being connected"
  • If sending was canceled, the host country will continue to try to save the resulting part of the file instead of displaying the inscription "canceled".
  • The list of already paired devices is not yet implemented.

Requirements
Full unlock
The app does not work with the Developer or Iterop unlock.

Installation
  • Install XAP any way
  • Run the installed application
  • Wait until a message box appears. The inscription "Fail" may mean that your phone does not FullUnlocked or any other problems during installation
  • Restart your device
  • Run the application, it should work

Deletion
Be careful. Use of this application may require a hard reset to remove all parts of the system. Make sure that you have a current backup.

Video instruction: YouTube

It has been tested on the following phones:
  • Samsung Focus R1.3
  • HTC Gold
  • HTC Spark
  • HTC Schubert
  • HTC LEO

Russian interface: not

Site: http://forum.xda-developers.com

Download:
XAP: Attached fileDFT_BTFileTransfer.xap (201.25 KB)

Post has been editedAlex - 26.02.12, 07:40
Reason for editing: otredaktirval pattern

Rep: (855)
3-50,
Tried to throw on a computer file, everything works fine ...) take I have not tried. The only thing that was not pleasant, it is necessary to climb include bluetooth handles, if when you run a program it automatically connected, and on leaving was cut down it would be more convenient))
PS in the cap can throw the original thread;)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1513650

Zloy Pryanik @ 24.02.2012, 09:10*
3-50, tried to throw on a computer file, everything works fine ...) take I have not tried. The only thing that was not pleasant, it is necessary to climb include bluetooth handles, if when you run a program it automatically connected, and exit would be easier to cut down)) PS in the cap can be the original thread throwhttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1513650

To begin with - excellent, can be further gash. Holders do not FullUnlocked bite elbows ...
Added by.
ps I'm not good in English, who comments on the translation there skinte in PM please.

Post has been edited3-50 - 24.02.12, 08:14

Rep: (2)
Prompt the folder where you store music and photos pzhl!

On Sinezub, climbed into a program has found a file selected, and the device does not find, next is the Nokia, but he does not see it

gavrila @ 24.02.2012, 10:25*
but does not work in the reverse direction

Opened the Bluetooth settings before sending?

gavrila @ 24.02.2012, 12:25*
on nokii detection enabled?

yes "visible to everyone"

SEGA3101 @ 24.02.2012, 10:27*
yes "visible to everyone"

and if you run the program, go to the Bluetooth settings, switch back to the program and pass?

Post has been edited3-50 - 24.02.12, 09:51

such losses is, click on the name of the device, showing progress and after several seconds, the initial page poyavlyuetsya send at 0 the reaction nokii

SEGA3101 @ 24.02.2012, 10:33*
such losses is, click on the name of the device, showing progress and after several seconds, the initial page poyavlyuetsya send at 0 the reaction nokii

As I have written in the previous message do?

Yes, all passed, ATP for your help!

Rep: (3963)
Add to the capVideo instruction
M
We went to the cap

Post has been editedBlackfish - 24.02.12, 10:49

Rep: (23)
The program works, but now I have continuously restarts when you connect the phone to Zina.
Does anyone have the same problem?

Rep: (31)
there may be improper firmware, I have all the fine)))
I have a question, I threw myself songs via bluetooth, but they are not the player, move in probyval Content Zun through filemanager, too, nothing as to force the player to see the songs Perdana on bluetooth ??? Prompt)))

Rep: (6)
Nexgen 2.6 - it works, and transmits and receives, and xap ustonavlivat fine.

Rep: (9)
Urrrrraa !!! waited and nothing better to do himself did not have !!!))) well done DFT

Rep: (10)
programulka only works on reception. I throw failik with nokia 6303 to spark adopted. Trying to Spark on nokiu only shake take immediately throws in the menu. Why? ZY proshivra DFT V2

Post has been editedVTS11 - 24.02.12, 23:15

VTS11 @ 25.02.2012, 00:15*
programulka only works on reception. I throw failik with nokia 6303 to spark adopted. Trying to Spark on nokiu only shake take immediately throws in the menu. Why? ZY proshivra DFT V2

bluetooth settings menu just before the reception opened? Run the program, open bluetooth settings menu, back to the program, took the file.

Post has been edited3-50 - 24.02.12, 23:34

Rep: (9)
seen a good thing, if you have it finished and ful will unlock the second wave: thank_you:

Rep: (0)
on Mozart Nextgen + files accepts, but does not pass ... sorry (

Rep: (4)
codename19,
The same is true, I wonder where the jamb

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/12/19, 14:01