> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

180 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> The Simpsons: Tapped Out | [IPhone] [iPad] arcade
Dr13
Message#1
22.02.12, 15:46
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 670
Check in: 12.01.09
Huawei MediaPad M3 BTV-DL09

�������� Springfield / The Simpsons: Tapped Out download

Version: 4.28.0
Last update of the game in the header:02.08.2017

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
iPad screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
build your city Springfield.

Description:
THIS GAME IS SIMPLY IMPORTANTLY FUN!
The authors of the original series "The Simpsons" offer you to build your own, lively Springfield! Homer accidentally caused an explosion that wiped Springfield off the face of the earth, and now you have to remove all this mess ... that is ... help him rebuild the city again!
Collect your favorite characters
Help Homer find loved ones — Marge, Lisa, Maggie (and even Bart — sometimes) —and not very close ones, like Ned Flanders. Have your Springfield pop up with your favorite characters, from the tavern habitues (Barney Gumble) to the thugs (Fat Tony). Let everyone live, we will not condemn! Dress up the heroes, as in the picture, in the costumes of Bart Daredevil or Lisa Queen Lizards and relive scenes from your favorite episodes of The Simpsons!
Dispose of your Springfield
Can't you really dispose of your own life? But now you can manage the lives of the residents of Springfield! Let Apu work out in a “quick hand” store just breathtakingly long shifts, Mo is smuggling rare animals, and Homer all day long is splashing in the pool ... the last one, by the way, is not that bad.
Build your own Springfield
Think Homer deserves to live next to Mo's tavern? And the monorail will not hurt a few more sharp turns? And, perhaps, the park Krusty need 40% more cartoon cruelty and 40% less attention to the medical inspection? Well, finally, you can create whatever Springfield you want! Expand the city to the coastal zone, develop trade in the glamorous shops of Springfield Heights and admire its views.

You are waiting for unique scenes "The Simpsons"
Do not miss the exclusive animated scenes and new funny stories from the authors of the series. You know that they are good because they write for the Simpsons! "The Simpsons: Tapped Out" is the most hilarious game on the series you have ever played!
In your favorite city there is always a place for something new.
Springfield is constantly on the verge of destruction, but at least it’s not boring to be bored. Whether it is the attack of the monsters of All Saints' Day, the madness of superheroes, or the chaos caused by one of the great ideas of Homer, which you will always press on!

No need to litter the topic with your nicknames. There is a special topic for adding and searching "friends".Game social networks.

and

Official FAQ
GIVE YOUR PERSONS WORK
Touch a character and select a job for him so that he can earn Money and accumulate Experience.

BUILD YOUR SPRINGFIELD
Spend the collected money on new Buildings and Characters to revive Springfield. To unlock new Buildings and Characters, you can fulfill the Goals and move on to new Levels, gaining Experience. You can move objects by touching the cross-shaped arrow and selecting the desired object. To get rid of unnecessary things, you can sell it or shove it in the pantry.

HOW TO BUY DONUTS
Donuts are a great way to advance in the game! With their help, you can speed up time and unlock exclusive objects, such as Hank Scorpio's Volcanic Lair! Just tap the MORE button to buy them today!

SPECIAL BUILDINGS
Some buildings have special features. You can grow cereals on the Cletus farm or put on Dog Racing at Springfield Downs. As soon as the crop is ripe, it must be urgently removed, otherwise it will rot.

LEMON TREE
Inaccessible Lemon Tree can be won from the Mysterious Box, but if you see it in the city of friends, you can steal it! Plant a tree in your Springfield and get a cool bonus every six hours - but beware! 24 hours later, your friends can also try to steal it from you!

NETWORK
The game requires connectivity. Some wireless security settings allow the user to connect, but will not allow the application's network functions.

You may have to pay for using the network.

How will I pay for goods purchased in the game (in-game trading / microtransaction)?
You will pay for goods in the same way as any other purchase from your iPhone / iPod - through your iTunes account. If you have any questions or problems with billing, contact Apple.

I purchased an in-game object, but I do not see it. Why?
In some cases, it is necessary to exit the game and start it again in order to gain access to new objects. If this does not work, try turning your device off and on again. You can always check your purchases on the game portal (for example: for Sims 3, select "The Sims Store" in the main game menu, then select the "My" folder in the lower left corner of the screen).

No one answers my questions. What to do?
You can enter the FAQ sections athttp://www.apple.com/support/itunes/store/games/and also contact Apple in case of problems with purchases.

What are your privacy practices?
The EA Privacy Policy is available on the website.http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBPRIVACY/RU/en/PC/

I received a message that a new version of The Simpsons: Tapped Out has been released. How to get the latest version of Tapped Out?
Tap the App Store icon on your device, then select the Updates tab in the bottom panel. Find The Simpsons: Tapped Out in the list and click the Refresh button.

I have many ideas on new cities and activities that can be added to the game The Simpsons: Tapped Out. Can I share them with the creators of the game?
Use the "Like" option on our Facebook page and leave your comments on the page, or visit the websitehttps://help.ea.com/ru

My city is gone! What happened?
On the "Touch to continue" screen, make sure that you are registered using the correct Origin account to access your saved city. Touch the orange "O" icon with the sign "Login" to register under your Origin account.

I'm trying to add a friend, but in response, an error is displayed stating that my friend has a newer version of the game. How do I add a friend?
First make sure you both have the latest version of the game. If the error message is still displayed, you may be living in different countries in which sharing is not supported. Try again after the update in the AppStore, because we are working on this problem.

I do not always manage to connect and play. How do I solve this problem?
To ensure uninterrupted communication while playing the game The Simpsons: Tapped Out, your device must have access to a strong, stable Internet signal. We recommend WiFi as the most reliable type of connection.

Why does the game periodically cause problems with the server? Why can't I play at this time?
Due to the size of the gaming community, The Simpsons: Tapped Out periodically it is necessary to perform work on the server to improve gameplay. To perform such work, we have to turn off the server for a short time.

If you have any questions, please visit the website.https://help.ea.com/ruand enter the question in the appropriate text box.
hacking on donuts
Who writes after the update: "This device already has a Springfield n-level", click "No" and then "New", then your save will start. Thanks to the userHen14 .

Languages:Russian , English, Dutch, Danish, Spanish, Italian, Korean, German, Norwegian, Norwegian (bokmal), Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, French, Swedish
Developer: EA Swiss Sarl
Compatibility: Is required iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage: http://www.ea.com/iphone
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/simpsony-springfield/id498375892

Download: Attached fileThe_Simpsons_Tapped_Out_4.28.0.ipa (31.19 MB)
Archive:
Story:
What's new in version 4.28.0
All the joy of a music festival with no associated smells! See how different residents turn their ordinary life into improvisation! Manage artists and increase fees for the show, make lists of songs, and let the show attract losers ... that is, viewers and turns Springfield into the venue for the coolest music festival after what-there-procession.
What's new in version 4.27.5
Dinosaurs, sphinxes, pirates ... oh-oh! The story has ceased to be a novelty, and time travels are again handed over to eccentric inventors and science fiction writers. The past has returned to its place (with the exception of a couple of dinosaurs), so what does Springfield expect next? Summer singing competition? A collection of proud things? Or a couple of weeks of vacation for the studio staff ... well, that's not it.
Soon we are waiting for new characters, buildings and stories.
What's new in version 4.26.5
Documents are exchanged, messages are decrypted, and the world is saved (almost all)! Now it's time to remove the phone in the boot, pens with darts, tracking cameras and other gadgets from the online store and go back to normal life. But what happens to Springfield next? Student entertainment with aqua makeup? Seasonal adventures? Hasty wedding?

Soon we are waiting for new characters, buildings and stories!

Post has been editedmaxipon - 02.08.17, 12:11
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...
xoxlove
Message#22
24.02.12, 21:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 120
Check in: 19.11.10
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

I lost the game: (I can not start the day
Kolo6okD
Message#23
24.02.12, 21:36
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 7
Check in: 20.06.11
Apple iPhone 3G 8GB

I am doing well except for one, the quest in which I need to catch a guy with red dreadlocks (or whatever it is).
How many play he never appeared
Lost8
Message#24
24.02.12, 23:03
User
[online]

Messages 69
Check in: 18.01.09
Apple iPhone 5s

He starts to run with me when I enter the game! Those. 2 times a day! 2 times and caught him!
Of course I came into the game and more times, but it seems to me about 2 times a day to appear or through ODA. number of time!

Post has been editedLost8 - 24.02.12, 23:05
DUNGA911
Message#25
24.02.12, 23:36
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 42
Check in: 19.10.11
Apple iPhone 3GS

how to destroy the buildings of friends? my (Doonga) already twice demolished the house))
musickor
Message#26
25.02.12, 05:39
Local
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 142
Check in: 25.04.11
Apple iPad mini Retina

I do not know ... They did not demolish me and I am not going to demolish

--------------------
Skomorokhov
Message#27
25.02.12, 11:19
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 470
Check in: 10.02.11
Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi

DUNGA911 @ 02.24.2012, 23:36*
how to destroy the buildings of friends? my (Doonga) already twice demolished the house))

It seems impossible. This may be at some later level, or it is part of a friend’s quest.
musickor
Message#28
25.02.12, 18:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 142
Apple iPad mini Retina

As an option, the house could destroy some sort of bjaka that appears if you do not go into the game for a long time

Posted on 02/25/2012, 6:39 PM:

What's new in the new version? :)
In the app there is no :(
Almost all friends are already with the new version.

--------------------
DUNGA911
Message#29
25.02.12, 20:03
Novice
[offline]

Messages 42
Check in: 19.10.11
Apple iPhone 3GS

Where did you get the new version. write to half of the friends the version above
og_russian
Message#30
25.02.12, 20:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 206
Check in: 09.09.10
Apple iPhone Xs Max

The game was waiting for a long time, well, I can say I waited in the shower and thought what would come out.
I love sipsons so I will gladly install the game on my device
dim21
Message#31
25.02.12, 20:42
User
[offline]

Messages 99
Check in: 19.12.10
Google Nexus 6P

About the new version - after installing 1.0.1, it was updated twice on startup

How in the game donuts earn something? With an increase in the level of 1 piece give and sometimes after completing the task. Very little after all, how to build buildings at the price of 150 donuts?

P.s. Add as friend, nickname dim757 :)

Post has been editeddim21 - 25.02.12, 22:42
Skomorokhov
Message#32
25.02.12, 20:54
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 470
Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi

How in the game donuts earn something?

Buy for real currency. Or hope that falls in the Daily Bonus.

Someone wrote that they give for friends, but I don’t add anything.
Mekones
Message#33
25.02.12, 23:03
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 03.09.11

How to donate donuts?
LSDDNK
Message#34
25.02.12, 23:10
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25
Check in: 16.01.12

Mekones @ 02/25/2012, 10:03 PM*
How to donate donuts?

Throw real money.
Mekones
Message#35
25.02.12, 23:17
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 03.09.11

I understand, well, through the game or the site is full of something.
LSDDNK
Message#36
26.02.12, 00:00
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25
Check in: 16.01.12

Mekones @ 02/25/2012, 10:17 PM*
I understand, well, through the game or the site is full of something.

Through the game naturally, the game itself has implemented an in-app purchase.
sanya567xxx
Message#37
26.02.12, 10:47
-status-
[offline]

Messages 917
Check in: 20.02.12
ZTE Nubia Z9 mini

I have homer gone))): suicide:
I had to regat new acc: superman:
Kolo6okD
Message#38
26.02.12, 10:57
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 20.06.11
Apple iPhone 3G 8GB

sanya567xxx

can he on a long quest? there and for 24 hours he happens to be lost, and not only he

Post has been editedKolo6okD - 26.02.12, 10:58
Skomorokhov
Message#39
26.02.12, 17:49
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 470
Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi

By the way, for those who put version 1.0.1, it is written in Origin (the Update tab) that you are playing not in The Simpsons: Tapped Out, but in Springfieldville.
musickor
Message#40
26.02.12, 20:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 142
Apple iPad mini Retina

explain to the fool what is 1.0.0 different from 1.0.1 and why not on the EA site not on the app 1.0.1 no

--------------------
FARAON777
Message#41
27.02.12, 00:49
Novice
[offline]

Messages 31
Check in: 30.10.10

It is not entirely clear how to buy donuts or currency there for real money?
Arcade

180 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/28/19, 20:02