> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

14 pagesV  « < 12 13 14 »  

> Archos Arnova 9 G2 - Discussion | Tablet 9.7 "
Kirhe
Message#1
22.02.12, 14:50
Cogito, ergo sum
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3932
Check in: 10.05.07
Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro

DiscussionArchos Arnova 9 G2
PictureArchos Arnova 9 G2
Description | Discussion �
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Utility

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedassasa - 04.03.14, 10:42
Reason for editing: Designed a cap.
joker548
Message#262
19.09.14, 14:37
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 135
Check in: 18.01.12
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

the system finds the file update.img but writes the file is damaged, what to do?

The same trouble with me, help who knows please :)

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 + Samsung Galaxy Circle + Sony Smartwatch 2 + Ipad mini.
SGA CLUB
Antycool
Message#263
23.11.14, 11:26
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 31
Check in: 14.03.13

The drivers do not get up as expected, respectively, the device does not appear in the program ... help, tell me how to beat them?
screen attached ....
when I specify the path to the driver manually in response I get "the latest version of the driver is installed and the update is not required" ....
Attached Image

Post has been edited-baw- - 23.11.14, 11:47
Reason for editing: We hide the pictures under the spoiler
Toli4eg
Message#264
02.12.14, 16:13
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Check in: 26.09.12

in an hour pyredet tablet
on firmware 2.3

who is not hard
who is in between
In a personal note, write how to flash it on the 4th firmware.
I will be very grateful
I'm afraid to sew myself so I wouldn't make a brick
darkScorpio
Message#265
10.04.15, 22:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 151
Check in: 06.11.11
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100

Guys, I used this tablet without any problems, but now, after a couple of minutes after turning on, it stops responding to the sensor, it helps to reboot, but again for a couple of minutes. updated to 4.0.3, but nothing has changed. What could be with him?

I have a sensor a year ago, if not more just chopped off. Today I made a call about him, I decided to turn it on, I put it on charging, I turned it on - the sensor is working. Mystic.
When the sensor refused, it just did not do, what would restore.

--------------------
SE T630 ->Nokia6670 ->Acer Liquid mt + Nokia n95 ->Samsung Galaxy R + Archos Arnova 9 G2 ->Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (SDS ((() + SE Xperia Play
adm2010
Message#266
02.11.15, 18:11
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 4000
Check in: 18.02.11
Apple iPhone Xs

Can someone come in handy, brought such a tablet with a virus, after switching on the device did not react to anything, just asked to enter the code (banner). I did not find the combination for recovery, but I was able to enter safe mode, menu + power, the menu holds until the firmware is loaded, in the corner you will see the inscription safe mode.
mother
Message#267
10.06.16, 07:43
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 18.09.12
LG Optimus Link Dual Sim

Help people are kind)

I bought this unit, Andrew 4.03 costs.

reset was master to factory settings. As a result, there is no market.

What I read on the first page, did not find all the apk files.

what he found and what got up, then he got rolled up the market (from the theme with the market suitable for the firmware) ... started but did not want to install the applications, even download - stupidly crashes (the application stopped if it is critical to download again I’ll point it out exactly as the tablet writes)

second way is google gapps

downloaded zip archive with the required build for 4.03-4.0.4 any of the 4 presented in the open spaces did not come up with an error - an error of syntactic checking or reading a file, respectively, the Google market was installed but crashed on a white launch screen and a bust

ordinary apk files are not installed in the same way with the same error (syntax checking or file reading error), for example, a simple opera

tell me what to do ... and then only for the sake of movies and surfing through a native browser as it is not happy with the purchase: girl_cray:

Post has been editedmother - 10.06.16, 07:44
notebook_Evo
Message#268
20.06.16, 12:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 187
Check in: 11.04.13
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930

Good afternoon) Can you please tell me if the glass from model 9 G4 fits on G2? The glass broke, but I do not find it on Ali on the 2nd generation, only for the 4th there is) Thank you very much)
Toli4eg
Message#269
01.11.18, 12:48
User
[offline]

Messages 67

Is there a firmware? and how to put that
Toli4eg
Message#270
01.11.18, 13:36
User
[offline]

Messages 67

where to get drivers
voinovas
Message#271
15.11.18, 21:00
Novice
[online]

Group: Active users
Messages 37
Check in: 15.07.12

Who is interested. I found this beast with my wife (512 mb), I asked for 4.0.3 from root and fadesid, demolished titanium backup all heresy. From the Gaps, too, had to be abandoned (tukanit villain). As a result, iptv plays without brakes (sheets cIPTV Playlists and Videos), well, three in a row spire can be. In short, I went to the kitchen with a bang. Try
Archos

14 pagesV  « < 12 13 14 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:02