Nokia 701

Rep: (3)
Are there any lucky owners of the N701 on this forum? Let's discuss and share experiences! I got this device today. First impressions are very positive. The device is "smart", the camera is very good, otherwise I understand the rest of the functionality. Faced with an inarticulate problem and until I understand how to solve it. The fact is that the device starts charging from USB as soon as you connect it to the PC. I think that this is not normal and will quickly ruin the battery. Surely there should be somewhere a function to prohibit charging from USB, but only from the charger, but I can not find it. Maybe someone already figured out?

Rep: (2)
In my opinion it is almost the same C6-01

Rep: (500)
I think that this is not normal and will quickly ruin the battery.

: D you think? It has long become a standard on any decent smartphone ... you would know how about 5 years ago, Symbian fans wanted to have a cable charging, and Nokia never showed anything ... do not worry about the battery, nothing will happen to it!

Post has been editedyan_d - 21.02.12, 00:58

Rawwwrr @ 02.20.2012, 23:37*
In my opinion it is almost the same C6-01

Almost, but not quite. C6-01 inferior in parameters. I can not figure out the GPS. : blush: Tell me how to run it?

Rep: (0)
It is better to write about it + and -. And is it worth paying for it or is it better to take c7? How do games fly or have brakes?

wk48,
Well, actually, the overpayment was not discussed at all, in Kiev, they are in the same price category (oddly enough). It proceeded exclusively from those. hk C7 is weaker in RAM (256 Mb) and processor (680 MHz), in 701: 512Mb and 1GHz, respectively. Moreover, it seemed to me that the photo taken by the C7 was worse than 701. That's my whole initial selection criterion. I use it (I rather study it carefully) for only a week, while everyone is happy, I don’t observe any jambs and glitches. The screen is super responsive, despite the protective film that I have pasted on. The video does not slow down, the audio player is excellent (although the headphones are better to take better, the "native" are weak!), The toys do not interest me much, but those that are in it work flawlessly. From the obvious minuses, a weak sound, and even the speaker on the back cover, i.e. the phone is on it, sometimes I miss calls. A little while I didn’t understand the algorithm, from where he “sees” (I just initially loaded everything onto the external SD, but it turned out that he doesn’t want to take everything from her).
And so pleased with the choice, I advise you to buy.

Rep: (7)
Dear owners of this phone, tell it in the same way as in c7 the clock is always lit?

galaxxyS,
In the normal mode - always, in the energy saving mode - they do not glow.

Post has been editednorton2005 - 26.02.12, 23:43

Rep: (1)
Since on the C7 display OLED (amold) the clock is always lit, on the 701 TFT display at least IPLCD, i.e. The clock can be lit when the backlight of the display is on, in the normal mode they are blind. I compared my C7 and 701, I did not feel the difference in performance.

Rep: (7)
i-ON_mod @ 02.27.2012, 09:38*
I compared my C7 and 701, I did not feel the difference in performance.

it goes and there is no special meaning to go to 701.
do you have Bella on c7? Do I need to upgrade to Bella? Probably the program will stop working on it. Is it already hacked?

i-ON_mod @ 02.27.2012, 09:38*
I compared my C7 and 701, I did not feel the difference in performance.

Probably still need to make an amendment to specific devices (the quality of the "iron", assembly, etc.). Just yesterday, I played a little with C7 friend, so he (not a friend, but the phone: lol :) was clearly more thoughtful 701 and the screen is not so responsive.

Rep: (0)
I use.
+: Build perfect. Feel noble materials. The camera is very good, despite the lack of autofocus. Nokia. Nimble. A charge of 6 days holds. The axis finally ceased to cause a gag reflex.
-: A slop market. Complete lack of interest of developers to make applications and the very pofigistic attitude towards them "Nokia". The sound from the speaker is weak (by the way, the speaker is like one or two grills).
Conclusion: if you are not a fan of games and all kinds of widgets / program, and if you need a phone that is reliable and solid, for talking, camera, music and watching videos + to keep a charge for a long time - then this model is for you.
P.S. many times fell on the tile - not a scratch + now I'm in China, on the ship, connected it to the Internet via a 3G card. So useful stuff

Rep: (22)
and make someone a couple of pictures of the text please) really can not see anything? because macro is important to me as a student ...

Rep: (52)
kapkan.demo @ 1.3.2012, 10:21*
and make someone a couple of pictures of the text please) really can not see anything? because macro is important to me as a student ...

So this phone is not for you. Macro shooting is very hard. Although as an option, you can use the front camera.

Agree withrain_c7 For this purpose, you need autofocus. At 701 photos are excellent from a distance of 0.5 meters, and with the text a lot of fuss!

Rep: (9)
Is the back cover a soft touch (not slippery)?

Post has been editedruslong - 04.03.12, 13:50

Rep: (52)
Ruslong @ 03/04/2012, 15:49*
not slippery

Not.

Rep: (25)
On 701, the back is not a soft touch, but a rough coating): sveta:

Rep: (11)
What is not much onsavagemessiahzine.comowners of 701 nokia, sadness)

gizerener
I'm surprised myself ?! Moreover, the device is very decent, and for the money "does not bite." I will add a little from my operating experience, probably it is rather a "fly in the ointment". Behind the 2 speakers only one works, the second one is either broken, or “decoration” in general, the battery barely pulls up for 3 days, despite the fact that I do not play toys, and the average daily talk time is 3 hours on average. My old N70 (already 5 years old! With a “native” battery) holds as much, and when it was new, it held up to 6 days! I do not understand the same algorithm of GPS operation, in the WI-FI zone, the location is determined almost instantly, but just outside: 20-30 minutes. sometimes not enough, tired of waiting and disconnecting. Otherwise, there are no complaints.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/25/19, 15:08