> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

WiFi File Browser | transfer files via wi-fi on PC / from a PC web browser

Rep: (1156)
WiFi File Browser
Version: 2.0.9

Last update of the program in the header:22.01.2016

Attached Image

Short description:
Download and download files in the PDA from a PC using a browser and Wi-Fi connection without using a USB cable.

Description:
Download and upload files to your mobile device via a browser on your computer via Wi-Fi
USB cables are no longer needed!
WiFi File Browser will allow you to download and upload files to your mobile device using your favorite browser without any restrictions.
The program is 100% free and has the following features:
- Download and download multiple files at the same time without restrictions on size
- Download ZIP archives, unpacked on the device while maintaining the original folder structure
- Toggle between detailed view and file thumbnails when browsing your mobile device
- Password protection to prevent unauthorized access when your device is connected to a public Wi-Fi network
- Work with SD card, view battery level and Wi-Fi signal
- Works as a background service.

Tested on:
- Internet Explorer 6+
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Safari
- Opera

Developer: WebprodsPT
Homepage: http://www.webprodspt.net/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=pt.we...id.file.manager

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 2.0.8 Pro http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3296876/WiFi+File+Browser+Pro+2.0.8.apk
Version: 2.0.9 WiFi File Browser (Post sosed.68 # 46397916)

Past versions

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 22.01.16, 07:30
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (63)
Translation caps.

Description :
Download and upload files to your mobile device via a browser on your computer via Wi-Fi
USB cables are no longer needed!
WiFi File Browser will allow you to download and upload files to your mobile device using your favorite browser without any restrictions.
The program is 100% free and has the following features:
- Download and download multiple files at the same time without restrictions on size
- Download ZIP archives, unpacked on the device while maintaining the original folder structure
- Toggle between detailed view and file thumbnails when browsing your mobile device
- Password protection to prevent unauthorized access when your device is connected to a public Wi-Fi network
- Work with SD card, view battery level and Wi-Fi signal
- Works as a background service.

Tested on:
- Internet Explorer 6+
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Safari
- Opera

Rep: (88)
Kaspersky complains deleted ...

Post has been editedexperiment2002 - 20.02.12, 03:50

experiment2002,
Strangely enough, I, too, is Kaspersky and normally do not complain.

Now another set of Doctor Web, a convenience store, scanned PDA completely, he says the threats detected. If not difficult, you can write to a Trojan or whatever refers to your antivirus?

Rep: (88)
ГЄГ Г® sends messages !!!
vektorq, try again file you posted !!! typical viral

experiment2002,
what it means to try again? Two of my antivirus showed no threat, and asked why the screenshot from your. And it can send messages, if the access to this service it is not necessary in the resolution?

mr.agayeff @ 20.02.2012, 12:30*
good punches to fill the one who laid

I laid out. Truth took not a convenience store. With convenience store is placed properly, schA perezalil file, if we can tear out of the box.

mr.agayeff,
experiment2002,
I reburied the version downloaded from the market (in the topic header). This certainly should not swear. I apologize that the first file turned out to be a non-thendition, I just had it already, when it came across the network on the posted APK. So it turned out that I was tested by antivirus in version from the market, and the file came here from the network. I thought there would be no difference, and in the course of someone frowned with a file. Once again I apologize, another time I will be careful, but I will not react to it. I do not write viruses and put them here later here, even in the market with their checks you can get.

Rep: (4)
I put directly from the market. Dr.Web test showed "No threats detected" anti-virus databases fresh, updated today. Virus is not present.

Rep: (268)
Version 1.2.3
Attached filept.webprods.android.file.manager.1.2.3.apk(429.49 KB)

What's new in this version:

Several performance improvements
Single file download is not a compressed zip file anymore
Touching the status bar notification icon now opens the application

Update to version 1.2.6 in the cap

What's new in this version:

- Several performance improvements
- Single file download is not a compressed zip file anymore
- Touching the status bar notification icon now opens the application

Rep: (18)
Who put and yuzal please unsubscribe program works? And whether Russified?

Rep: (1)
Version 1.2.2 works much faster than throwing blue tooth, convenient, Russian there are not particularly needed so everything is clear

Rep: (0)
I have some reason when writing in any browser (which are written support) writes that the address is not nayden.v the reason ????

Rep: (194)
Screenshots from a computer, you can see?

Post has been editedTRAVOCOOR - 10.04.12, 00:06

Rep: (3)
A wonderful program. Very simple and convenient. I advise everyone.

Rep: (5)
Quickly throwing files Russian is not particularly needed.

Rep: (290)
Attached ImageWiFi File Browser 1.2.8

What's in this version:
♥ Several performance improvements.
♥ Single file download is not a compressed zip file anymore.
♥ Touching the status bar notification icon now opens the application.
♥ Uploaded media files become immediately available in the device.

Attached fileWiFi File Browser 1.2.8.apk(430.54 KB)

ect Russian version right here WiFi File Transfer Pro ... I personally use it.

how to use it?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 13.12.20, 21:12