> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Amazon Kindle Fire - Buying | Amazon Kindle Fire

Rep: (33)
PurchaseAmazon Kindle Fire
PictureAmazon Kindle Fire
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Information for those who want to buy Kindle Fire on Amazon:
1. How to buy Kindle in Russia.
2. How to buy Kindle in Ukraine.
3. Cover options for the Kindle Fire on Amazon.

!Attention: To ensure greater security of the parcel do not publish the tracking number, index, address BEFORE successful receipt.

Post has been editedEleben - 20.02.12, 19:17

Rep: (16)
maybe it’s time to start the "purchase" section ?, who takes where, how much do people take.
For example, I ordered to Amazon for $ 199 with free delivery to the states, I will be transported through Shipito (I have not reached them yet) - this is still ~ $ 30-40

P.S.
But in the Amazon app store there is a mini-Opera? (I certainly still hope for Cyanogen to come to CF to me, but even so)

Post has been editedgregox - 01.12.11, 09:33

Rep: (22)
What is its average cost with delivery?

238 cu norms the price? have an offer to buy today or can you still order it yourself?

Rep: (15)
VeteR_OK @ 12/01/2011, 14:34*
238 cu norms the price? have an offer to buy today or can you still order it yourself?

If it’s free of defects, take it and don’t think. My bastard, as he flew out on the 19th, he still hasn’t appeared in Russia :)

Rep: (208)
Delivery through intermediaries leaves at 229 cu in Kiev. They offer you now for 1900 UAH. 238 cu 9 cu the difference is probably worth buying now.

hmm ... as I understand it, you also bought there, if you realized that the price is in UAH and that I am from Kiev)

Posted on 12/01/2011, 13:45:

like without defects - sealed

Rep: (208)
No, mine is going through an intermediary.
And I understood about you on 0day. : blush:

here's an ambush) Yes, I'll take it on Sat, they promised to leave 1)

Here’s a bummer ... someone (1 person) bought all 5 Kindles on 0day (((

It’s difficult with hucksters ... Crying (

By the way ... in many stores they sell already Russified Kindle with an established market)

Post has been editedEleben - 13.02.12, 10:28
Reason for editing: Merging posts

Rep: (69)
VeteR_OK, Russified Kindle with an established market is certainly good, but I do not need a product that someone has already opened, picked it up, installed software ... by the way, I'm waiting for my Kindle, the other day I have to bring it)

Rep: (0)
Good day to all. Tell me, is it possible to order kindle with delivery to Russia now? :) and how just do buy cheaper? maybe who is going to order? two or three would be more convenient, because I understand delivery will be / 2/3?

Rep: (6)
Guys, tell me, what kind of cover for the device to take? Or just pick "on the forehead"? :)

Rep: (1)
Firemountain @ 12/02/2011, 14:46*
My device left the hissing of the 18th, but it still hasn’t been imported, the court on the topic - I'm not the only one.
When about to wait now for the device?

and here we have the reference mail of Russia?

Posted on 12/02/2011, 14:28:

Glasstools @ 12/02/2011, 15:16*
Guys, tell me, what kind of cover for the device to take? Or just pick "on the forehead"?

http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Lightweight-M.../dp/B005HSG3TC/
http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Leather-Cover.../dp/B005KDYBIO/

chipspb this is true in the states. And I already have a beast, I'm in Moscow. To order a cover from the states is not kosher. ;)

glasstools

we have in Ukraine and covers for sale, brought from Amazon, so this is not a problem)

Rep: (15)
I took a leather promate for a RIM Playbook- it went perfectly.

Rep: (11)
A lot of messages about delays in hiss.

Should I try Shopfans or Polar Express? In the discussion thread of intermediaries on ixbt, it is indicated that Polar Express delivers for a long time through Germany :(

VeteR_OK, I have not yet stumbled in Moscow, or looked poorly. I will consider, thanks. By the way, and those with a stand too? :)
taipancy, it: http://www.biz-comp.ru/goods/32512/ ?

glasstools Yes, everyone came across them when I monitored the prices for this tablet, though the prices are high (((

VeteR_OK @ 12/02/2011, 15:18*
glasstools, yes, everything came across them when I monitored the prices for this tablet, though the prices are high (((

Tolerant if in stock. :) I’ll also poke around and will take something, otherwise it’s not, IMHO. Even if he doesn’t leave the house, it’s still not convenient just like that.

Rep: (0)
phater @ 12/02/2011, 15:58*
Should you try using Shopfans or Polar Express? In the discussion thread intermediaries on ixbt indicated that Polar Express delivers a long time through Germany

I ordered via polar express, promised to deliver in 10 days. Today sent from the US, we'll see.

Rep: (69)
I ordered itmag on November 30th, arrived here yesterday December 2nd. cost 279 y.e + shipping ... now it is already 264 on it mage.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 1:40 p.m.