Gigabyte GSmart G1355 - Discussion

Rep: (191)
DiscussionGigabyte GSmart G1355
PictureFlounder
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories | Marriage | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Off topic posts removed.

Additional Information

useful links

Post has been editedSergey164 - 13.07.12, 17:03
Reason for editing: Added link

Rep: (36)
Attached Image

Device characteristics
Network: SIM1, SIM2: GSM / GPRS / EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), SIM1: WCDMA / HSDPA (900/2100 MHz)
Platform (at the time of the announcement): Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
Display: touch screen, capacitive, 4.3 ", 800 x 480 pixels, TFT, 262K colors, 217 ppi.
Camera: 5 MP, autofocus, flash
Processor: 800 MHz, Qualcomm MSM7227T
Graphics chip: Adreno 200
RAM: 512 MB
ROM: 1 GB
Memory card: microSD (up to 32 GB)
GPS
Wi-Fi (802.11 b / g / n)
Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
microUSB 2.0
3.5mm jack
Two SIM slots (one radio)
Accelerometer, proximity sensor, digital compass, light sensor
Audio: MP3, AAC, AAC +
Video: MP4, H.264, H.263
Battery: Li-ion, 1500 mAh
Opening hours of talk time: up to 6 hours
standby time: up to 105 hours
Dimensions: 129,8 x 69,8 x 11,5 mm
Weight: 168 g
Form Factor: candy bar with a touchscreen
Type: smartphone
Date of announcement: February 2012
Release date: February 2012

Additional Information
1. Links to "Description" | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware "fill in yourself if these topics are there. If they appeared later - click on the "Complaint" and provide links to them. You can create these topics yourself.
2. You can make your own "Description". How to do this, readhere.

3. ....

Post has been editedsilsil111 - 03.04.12, 14:50

Rep: (2)
Here are pinned, and I took a month since 1345 (((

I do not know how to comment: unsure: battery as in 1345, such a display is still "feed" it is necessary.
I like the look, let's see how much it will cost, IMHO 10-12 sput.

Posted 15-02-2012, 17:32:

Voodoo82 @ 15.02.2012, 18:28*
month since 1345 took

Yes, everything is for a month or two yuzayut. : D

I will say honestly expected from the new model of the new processor, but ... all the same old Qualcomm 7227T ARMv6
can be summarized as follows: 1345 + Screen + ROM-time work
+ I have become thinner, but the size and weight -

Posted 15-02-2012, 17:34:

Voodoo82 @ 15.02.2012, 16:28*

since moving Russian distributor in Russia, he will, at best, by the summer
Ukraine is possible in a month

Rep: (96)
As can be seen from the description, is further developed in 1345, we hope that the work was carried out on the bugs :)

Voodoo82 @ 15.02.2012, 16:28*

On of.forume announcement even before the new year appeared:http://www.gigabytecm.com.ua/forum/yaf_pos...-GODOM-VAS.aspx

Post has been editedMokrushnik - 15.02.12, 18:58

Rep: (965)
Shoot, I was waiting for him on the best proce. and this trouble is also not get ICS. disappointed :(

competitors:
1) Highscreen Yummi Duoalmost 1: 1
2) Fly IQ270 Firebirdthis again in the span

Post has been editedkraminski - 15.02.12, 21:36
Reason for editing: added links

kraminski,
Funny competitors: rofl:
The first kastrubastili percent, at votoroy memory))))

Rep: (3295)
That's what gigabytes can not hold on to a good machine. Well vbahayte to more powerful processor and memory increase - and udet well, if not a bestseller, it is itself a competitive unit ... And so - nothing. For a screen of this size battery should be more clearly (in my day in 1345 does not stand up, but in general will keep 4 hours with the screen). The processor is also no ice. Graphics will also slow down (again at 1345 birds regularly retarding what will happen on the big screen ???).

the joke is that the first cooler percent of our - if you believe the Forumsavagemessiahzine.com :)

1345 birds regularly retarding

Sorry, but I do not believe it.

for me personally, there is one drawback: 4.3 screen - very big for my hands.

Post has been editedkraminski - 15.02.12, 22:34

Rep: (3295)
kraminski @ 15.02.2012, 23:30*
Sorry, but I do not believe it.

What? Do not hang up, not blunt, and sometimes just a picture begins to move light in spurts, ie retarding chart.

+1 for the twitches, but happen at all levels ...

Rep: (6)
Good day to all. Immediately I write that the experience with the phones on board who have two SIM cards, I do not. But there was a need for such a phone with android. That's exactly it boring: that I may one SIM card can be online 3g, and the other at this time, and in principle, in general, have come calls and SMS messages, and that I could with this second SIM card calls. In general one for the intern 3g, and the second call, but it is necessary that I had been in touch. Since I do not understand the concept of "inactive / active SIM card", "two / one radio module". Please help us to understand. And of course what and how to defend the case with SIM cards from this phone?

Rep: (229)
Hard. @ 16.02.2012, 7:21*
". Please help us to understand. And of course what and how to defend the case with SIM cards from this phone?

Here in this thread very much covered in the discussions on the work 2 simok.
Fly IQ260 Blackbird - Discussion
The idea is if the 1st is a 3G sim card ONLY and the second 2G ONLY then, when the activity of an Internet on 3G sim card,both will be available to an incoming call.
So read and educate - there is not a lot of pages. Again, it all depends on a particular implementation in a particular machine. This has not yet emerged - so that no one can say exactly how, in practice, everything is going to work.

Post has been editedFair_boy - 16.02.12, 06:43

Right now I think and really nafig such a device to 1345 .... pulled 4.3 display and all ... the exact same battery, memory increased .... and then what? Employment decreased, I would not be surprised if the camera will remain the same .... In short not worth the candle game IMHO ...

Rep: (116)
You could even put Andryushka 4.0, and now wait for half a year and will be released in 1365 which changed the design and screw adroid 4.0 :(

kraminski @ 15.02.2012, 21:30*
the joke is that the first cooler percent of our - if you believe the Forumsavagemessiahzine.com

I believe only glazik and yourreference ;)

our phone gives 16xx parrots. MT type:
Attached Image

Established the processor MTK MT6573- new good and stable version of the processor, with a frequency of 635 MHz, Coto I become 800 (total 800) when you properly set chastoty- with pleasure, and if the desire is increased, all the 1GHz!

he at least turns out no worse though.
I am not campaigning for MT, I'm more like our pct :)

about fly, I generally keep quiet, it still put ay7 ass.

Post has been editedkraminski - 16.02.12, 11:01

Rep: (116)
sucks that arm6 the same and as a consequence of crop may not be video on Skype and fleshpleera. and the point of purchase. campaign is a kind of a transition model, in front of the pull that "cookie" and arm7 (all snacks).

By the way I picture seems a little feykovoy!
No one also no such feeling?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/12/20, 06:22