> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

McAfee Mobile Security | Reliable protection against viruses and theft

Rep: (12601)
McAfee Mobile Security
Version: 5.6.0.226

Last update of the program in the header:13.07.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Comprehensive protection from viruses and theft.
Description
McAfee Mobile Security provides basic and comprehensive protection for your phone or tablet running Android operating system from viruses and other threats. This tool ensures the security of your personal data in case of loss or theft of the device, allowing you to back up and restore data, as well as the location of the device to detect and track it and protect your device from viruses and spyware when using the Internet and applications.

★ FEATURES ★
Protection against viruses, spyware and phishing - scan and remove malicious code from attachments of incoming and outgoing e-mails, text messages, applications and files.

Working safely on the Internet with a mobile device - protection against Internet threats by blocking links to unsafe sites in the SMS-messages, emails, QR-codes, and on social networking sites.

Protect your privacy by using App Protection - Detection of applications that have access to such personal data such as contacts, location information, photos and other personal information.

Device Lock - Prevent unauthorized use of your phone and your personal information by remote locking all data, including data on the SIM-card, and display on the device, messages like "Contact me".

Remote wipe data -protection of your privacy by allowing remote wipe on the device, and a removable memory card in case of loss or theft of the device.
Backup and Recovery - the preservation of irreplaceable personal information on demand or on a schedule, and then restore it to the new device.

Positioning and Tracking - Find a stolen or lost device. You can view the location on a map, send an SMS-message with the requirement to return and at a distance to activate the alarm to play the siren sound.

Means of blocking calls and SMS-messages - Simple blocking spam, incorrect numbers and unwanted SMS-messages.

Erase protection - Do not let the thief (or other user) to remove the app and get access to your phone if it is lost.
Manage your mobile device protection

Remote management of mobile device security with a convenient centralized web portal and even through simple SMS-messages that can be sent from any smartphone or tablet.
★ ★ AWARDS
- The winner in the category "Productivity / Tools" and winner of the third place in the overall standings in the Android Developer Challenge 2 contest.
- Test Winner, PCTipp Magazine, September 2011
- "Software 2010», Softwareload site.
- "The best business application for smartphone», Inc., March 2010
- "The best set of remedies can not and wish», PC World Magazine, March 2010
- "Application of the week», The New York Times, January 2010

This trial version will protect your device within 7 days. Upon the expiry of its validity, you can purchase McAfee Mobile Security using this app for .99.

ATTENTION!To remove the McAfee Mobile Security will need to specify the PIN-code. This requirement helps to protect your phone and data by preventing thieves to delete the application without your permission.

Android required: 4.1+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: McAfee LLC
Homepage: https://www.mcafeemobilesecurity.com/
Google Play: https: //play.google.co...id=com.wsandroid.suite

Download:
Version: 5.6.0.226 update from google play market (gorand39)
Version: 5.6.0.215 GP Message №242, author And_RU
Version: 5.3.1.522 ● PRO features unlocked (alfa.01)

Past versions
Version: 5.6.0.183 GP Message №241, author And_RU
Version: 5.2.0.152 Post №226, author Evbuley
Version: 5.0.2.1839 Mod Post №221, author Giacomino
Version: 5.0.2.1622 Post №208, author Evbuley
Version: 5.0.0.1464 Post №207, author Evbuley
Version: 5.0.0.1442 Post №206, author Evbuley
Version: 5.0.0.1382 Post №201, author Evbuley
Version: 4.9.5.2184 Post №195, author Evbuley
Version: 4.9.5.1944 Post №193, author Evbuley
Version: 4.9.4.1205 McAfee Mobile Security (Post Evbuley # 66843888)
Version: 4.9.4.1136 McAfee Mobile Security (Post Evbuley # 65923963)
Version: 4.9.3.988 McAfee Mobile Security (Post Evbuley # 65663297)
Version: 4.9.3.864 McAfee Mobile Security (Post Evbuley # 64375793)
Version: 4.9.2.709 McAfee Mobile Security (Post Evbuley # 63479594)
Version: 4.9.1.440 McAfee Mobile Security (Post Evbuley # 61787622)
Version: 4.7.0.509 McAfee Mobile Security (Post And_RU # 53001130)
Version: 4.6.1.915 McAfee Mobile Security (Post magnat # 49193920)
Version: 4.6.0.506 McAfee Mobile Security (Post And_RU # 46893422)
Version: 4.5.1.965 McAfee Mobile Security (Post magnat # 45239650)
version 4.5.0.843 McAfee Mobile Security (Post magnat # 43785880)
version 4.5.0.601 McAfee Mobile Security (Post jrs1970 # 42553084)
version 4.4.0.467 McAfee Mobile Security (Post magnat # 41640473)
version 4.3.1.616 McAfee Mobile Security (Post ufa1980 # 38364281)
version 4.3.0.448 McAfee Mobile Security (Post # 36786496)
version 4.3.0.430 McAfee Mobile Security (Post # 36009629)
version 4.2.0.699 McAfee Mobile Security (Post # 35052473)
Version: 3.0.0.602 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2854658/McAfee_Antivirus___Security_3.0.0.602.apk
Version: 3.0.0.533 McAfee Mobile Security (Post # 21128911)
Version: 2.3.0.450 McAfee Mobile Security (Post # 17725142)
Version: 2.2.2.610 McAfee Mobile Security (Post # 15767322)
Version: 2.1.1.373 Attached fileMcAfee_Security_2.1.1.373.apk (7.1 MB)

Attached fileMcAfee_Security_v.2.0.0.312.apk(6.34 MB)
Attached fileMcAfee_Security_2.1.0.324.apk(7.09 MB)

Post has been editediMiKED - 13.07.20, 13:42
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 5.6.0.226 update from Google Play Market

Rep: (0)
Someone from the guru can tell:
In sleep mode, the phone (just off the screen all applications killed) night constantly activity of the system, whether it is McAfee to work ??? Per night and takes about 7 -% phone charge and is constantly in the graph system activity. I have a free license for one year of the program. Is this normal?

gor677 @ 15.03.2012, 23:46*
CAUTION: To remove the McAfee Mobile Security will need to specify the PIN-code. A, and where it actually point, I would like to demolish it.

He launched a program registered an account, have a pin, went to the site, to synchronize contacts.
then I looked that after 7 days, you need to pay $ 30 I came on the phone in the application and deleted.
any pin not ask.

7 days?? Is a year do not give Me? I have a phone from Italy year free license

Rep: (172)
Update

Attached files

Attached fileMcAfee_Security_2.2.1.495.apk(6.17 MB)
Attached fileMcAfee_Security_2.2.2.610.apk(6 MB)

Rep: (12601)
smallstrannik @ 20.09.2012, 15:57*
Update

Unfortunately there are no changes in the new version.

Rep: (77)
Guys like this shit to bypass Xperia go ??? I introduce him to unlock password, it does not accept it. With the same password on the developer's site includes normal. Block after I pulled out and put in the same sim card.

Dgonix @ 23.09.2012, 11:11*
Quote (smallstrannik @ 20.09.2012, 15:57)
Update
Unfortunately there are no changes in the new version.

The change in the latest version, there are not very pleasant. When you turn on the phone says that the body is locked and requires a PIN code. Previously, this was not. How to disable it I still do not understand.

Post has been editedsmallstrannik - 24.09.12, 00:48

Rep: (6)
Guys what is this shnyaga can be? McAfee Mobile Security does not set himself, and the first time all hear constantly comes what that spam from them, zadolblo. What the hell? And the main address "who" do not even put down my and the like as simple as spam send, and the server like them. Sovsemi chtoli they ohreneli BLT
Picture

Guys, tell me, pliz, what can be done with the following situation? -
Stolen Sony Xperia S, which was bought by McAfee, Simca was naturally removed immediately. No sms I can not "own" phone to send. The site (McAfee), on the home page when you try to block or destroy all the data says that the phone is not on the network try again later. But at the same time, come SMSes to Simcoe restored to what that gibberish.
How to kill all of the content on the tube? Or "new owner", by inserting their SIM cards he will kill the contents?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (2591)
Hi, I'm here on the subject ran. ..and as I understand it is better to immediately remove, even neprobuya revive?
especially since I myself sometimes I change SIM cards
Sony Xperia go, German,
or all the same not so?

Guys help me figure out what's wrong, how to fix it .. McAfee Mobile Security provides not use the phone requires a password, thought to help, sent a password with friends, and then on to you, is not suitable password .. So I came to the conclusion that it is necessary or formatnut phone via cable, or reinstall the software on him .. What would you advise me to do, or what are the other options is to correct these bad things ..
Phone SE Xperia st15i

I through the Update Service again flooded firmware. For the second time already McAfee locks your phone! Yesterday again turned on, I ask McAfee password, insert - suitable desktop appears below asking you to enter a password of some sort. From SIM and McAfee does not roll. Here again I sit sewn. SONY XPERIA Acro S.

I have the letter M on a blue background, and Chinese. If who faced tell me how to change the language.

Update version 2.3.0.450

What's new in this version:
NEW FEATURE. Lock applications - lock applications containing sensitive data to protect confidentiality
Easy to use interface
Improved performance, including reduced memory utilization, more efficient battery consumption and reducing test time
Support for Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)

p.s. Sori, previously did not have time to throw in the forum.

Attached files

Attached fileMcAfee_Antivirus ___ Security_2.3.0.450.apk(6.9 MB)

Rep: (27)
smallstrannik @ 11.12.2012, 12:29*
Update version 2.3.0.450

This trial version, or complete? I read the reviews and that I doubt his place. Can it be so scary? Write tests that the detective had a good.

honored, set probably will not hurt will not, if the phone is stolen, than with the phone constant dancing with a tambourine do))

Rep: (1)
HELP somebody pliz (I know that is not quite to the site climbed just do not know where to turn) took sony xperia sl it was this mcafee, generally ran it I, there subscriptions made on the number of mine, respectively, and now the question arose what is for subscription and what her price and how to cancel? on off site that does not really naryl :(

Post has been editedextreamx - 15.01.13, 21:13

Help people. Not updated definitions. He writes the upgrade to fail. Internet enabled on the mobile.

And I was very lucky that I hit upon the idea zaregatsya site of this application. Used to synchronize data, contacts conveniently stored somewhere else (I always lose the backup file).
So why was lucky: the sea stole all the equipment (yes I know ... hat) including and the phone ... and that this program has helped to find everything. Cops were shocked that I found all the equipment for the day :). Yes, the trip was already ruined, but the loss in financial terms were minimal, cover, on 16GB Class 10 card and all the photos were lost.
Phone number could not be traced, as it is off and not included ... but ... a sim card inserted into the other, and of course, the program has blocked the only smart with the message on the display "enter PIN code, or contact by phone" in my case was a phone friend who was with me))), and his body was stolen, too. "on my el.pochtu received a message from the application that the phone is locked because my sim card pulled and tried to insert another with such a number. not losing hope, we scored this number, he I was out of range ... bUT appeared on the network later ... and we were happy that the room is used, and even to work .... with excellent hitting the owner Ciego numbers we have agreed on the return of all equipment! LUCKY not word that the thief turned out to be an ordinary goner, which could throw off the smart only in Odessa.
The program was sooooo useful ... or bye Tyuyuyuyu all our phones and camera down!
Yes, $ 30 is expensive, I do not buy in the hope that will not steal anymore, but then that is what saved the application.
I believe that those who often wears somewhere in the country or the world (work, study or just) is the right thing! All the same, the new smart expensive: thank_you:

Update version 2.3.1.559

Attached files

Attached fileMcAfee_Antivirus ___ Security_2.3.1.559.apk(7.09 MB)

Post has been editedsmallstrannik - 07.02.13, 08:35

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/09/20, 20:31