General issues of purchasing devices running BlackBerry OS in online stores | Also here we publish coupons and codes for discounts.

Rep: (593)
General issues of purchasing devices running BlackBerry OS in online stores

Where can one buy?
FAQ on buying portable devices abroad

Handtec - due to the recent cancellation of PayPal, it is not recommended to buy here
Computeruniverse , purchase instruction , Video registration instructions , Video purchase instructions
Clove - purchase instruction , picture instructions
pdaplaza.ru - Purchase instructions. , Mobile Store - official partner shopsavagemessiahzine.com, speak Russian. There is a guarantee of return and repair
ebay.com - the cheapest, but also the most risky option
Flea market - sectionsavagemessiahzine.com
telefrog.de
blackberry.ua - BlackBerry Ukraine Store
sotmarket.ru - Russian online store, many branches, delivery in the Russian Federation
Megaphone Moscow Megafon online store for residents of Moscow
Beeline Moscow - Beeline online store for residents of Moscow
MTS Moscow - MTS online store for residents of Moscow
Coupon codes for CU - 5 euro discount on first purchase
Fresh codes
FWUOP6M
FWNLCUX
FWG7BP2
FWR66CT
FW3LAJM
FWNO7O4
Fwasget
FW2EMO4
FWNO7O4
FWPET4B
FWIIQOE
FWMR4CB
FWDDDUQ
Fwruhm7
Clove and handtec discount vouchers
There are currently no workers vouchers.
FAQ
Paypal
Guys, make it clear who in the subject. As a result, they took 14222, and this is the amount of the transaction in the currency of the card, and just the amount of the transaction is 13750. What is the catch? The bank took about 500 for the conversion, but all one is not cheap. I read here that it was necessary somewhere to put a daw at registration, about the conversion of Paypal. Because of this, perhaps, the amount of this?

First you need to register with PayPal and link your card:
After you add a card, PayPal will automatically perform two authorization operations - to check the presence of the card and to confirm it. At the same time, $ 1 and $ 1.95 will be blocked on the card, respectively. The amount of the first operation ($ 1) will be unlocked after 30 days (if the validity of your card expires by this time, the money will be returned to your account in the system). The amount of the second transaction ($ 1.95) will be unlocked on the next business day.

Dispute paypal

For owners kykyryza (corn), I want to add the FAQ section about "Now about converting to PayPal.":
As I understand, there are no options for this card. And as was indicated in this topic, it will be written off at the rate of the Central Bank (previously blocked + 5%).

If you buy for the first time in paypal you need to make a minimum purchase for one dollar, after which you can buy defy

Now about converting to PayPal.
In short, the bottom line is that by default PayPal itself converts the purchase amount and takes 2.5% for the conversion.
The PayPal course is only known at the time of the transaction.

Another option (economical): conversion at the rate of your bank.

It is necessary to take into account the fact that your bank can convert at its own rate, and maybe at the rate of the payment system (Visa or Mastercard). The course of the payment system (at least a visa) is more profitable than a bank one and it is closer to the rate of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation.
How exactly the bank converts can be found in the support service of your bank.

Here is the exactINSTRUCTIONS for choosing the option of converting to PayPal
You can also read more detailedinformation (post number 423)
Are common
Read first

Samsung GT-i9000 - Purchase
Wikipedia mail rules
Samsung GT-i9000 - Purchase (Post # 5758568)
How does Russian mail work, read links embedded in a message
Motorola Defy - Purchase (Post # 5639121)
FAQ for impatient or when to start worrying?
mini FAQ for "waiting" - those who have already ordered and received a tracking number.
How to easily and quickly buy abroad
Club lovers overseas shopping

On average, the same number of days (7-10) go from the foreign online stores of the parcel to the Russian customs, and then the great and terrible Russian post office works, which in the best case will manage in 7-10 days, and in the worst - in 14 and more (especially if you do not live in the capital). Such is the Russian postal roulette. From England comes about14 daysfromEurope 21, again on average! There are cases when the parcel goes from England and in 5 days, and there is when it goes and 2 months

Which device is better to buy?
How to buy a Blackberry

About any actions related to Russia
“The severity of Russian laws is mitigated by the non-binding nature of their execution”
But it’s not necessary to lower hands and always hammer our mail. But everything, of course, depends on people.

Department of claims UFPS (including the search for postal items): tel. (812) 312-52-33Call and say: "I want my package to find a podzhaluysta!".

I sent an email to the Department of claim work on the international postal exchange of the Main Center for the main mail traffic (GTSMPP)
[email protected]
An hour later, the location of the parcel turned out. Following immediately updated track (PMMP).
thanks userwinwizard

Russian banks most often DO NOT CHECK the address when paying (personally checked several times), so the BILLING address can be any.
But foreign online stores are very NOT LOVE DIFFERENT addresses of payment and the recipient!
Therefore advice: always specify ONE and the same address for both billing and for shipping!

useful links
Getting reimbursement with Handtec- Getting reimbursement with Handtec, Exchange of experience, discussion of problems with reimbursement
http://info.russianpost.ru- here you can punch the package in Russia
http://www.trackchecker.info/- program for easy tracking of the parcel. In order for it to track and in the Russian post it is necessary to replace the services.xml file.the siteThe program is laid out. Russian Post has changed the request form.
The program for tracking on your devicePacketracer
Tracking siteTrack My Package
Another (convenient and understandable) online package tracking service: Prishlo.li
Autopsy in the presence of postal workers
Motorola Defy - Purchase (Post # 5652778)
Motorola Defy - Purchase (Post # 5670927)

Shopping on eBay and online stores in the USA and Europe. Customs

Links to email identifiers (track, tracks) for Motorola Defy

For US buyers
Questions on the purchase of Android devices abroad (Post # 5861761)

Why did Uncle Vasya, who ordered with me, have already updated the track, but I don’t?
Your parcels could be sent in different batches. If the parcel slows down to our border, then wait 10 days and write in support of the store or mail of the country where you bought. Usually, abroad, delays occur extremely rarely, and this is due either to the lack of goods in the warehouse or to weather conditions. Our mail may not work well or not work at all, which is likely. Or simply customs thumps, which is also possible. Or, as always, the track forgot to update. Above it says what to do with our mail and customs.

Parcels to individuals from abroad costing less than 1000 euros and weighing less than 31 kg in the period of 1 calendar month are not subject to disinhibition.

Baltic Bank Visa Electron does not allow to pay onlineMotorola Defy - Purchase (Post # 5684839)

For those who order in Peter

What to say in the mail to get this package without notice?
You come with a passport and say that there should be a package already. They may ask for a track (13 characters). My arrived in the department on the same day in the evening, but they did not bother to disassemble the bag in two days - when I got it. ;-)

The experience of buying the map corn (Euroset), on the spoiler
Question on payment via corn - masterCard: If the card is issued for a specific person and the goods have already been bought at CU via paypal, can it be bought at Clove and what will the owner of the card have to write in the box if it is empty?
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/536971/7.jpg
- When paying for services via the Internet, in the field the cardholder (cardholder name) should indicate the thirteen-digit barcode of the card.
- When I make purchases with the help of this card, I write my Name and Surname with translit.
The site corn is written: The owners of the card "Corn" have the opportunity to make payment through the payment system PayPal.
Name and surname are not used when authorizing a MasterCard card. Therefore, you can enter a freely formulated First Name and Last Name in Latin characters. We also recommend entering the words UNEMBOSSED NAME.

Is there a Russian in the device with CU, clove, Handtec?
Yes

Do not deploy the goods at customs?
No, not deployed. At a cost of over 1000 euros - customs duty of 30%.

For phones from England you need an adapter for charging, for German ones, European charging, for Russians. Charging from America to our networks is also suitable.

Is there a guarantee for the phone and will it be possible to repair the phone in Russia with this guarantee?
1) Warranty service will be only if it is officially shipped to Russia, if you do not reflash it, as in this case there will be software and components for repair in Russia. If there are problems, for example with a speaker, you can send it back to the store.
2) To contact the service center, the original packaging and invoice are sufficient as a fact (purchase) of the transaction and proof that this is a device of the factory assembly and the original equipment (including all papers, brochures, etc., no more and no less)
3) The warranty card is NOT a mandatory document when completing the device. since it was not attached to your device - accordingly, it was not part of the standard equipment.

The parcel starts to crack after it gets to Russia.

Very useful advice, if you have any problems with the bank, call those support.

And you don’t have to pay in your mail for the fact that the parcel arrived from Moscow to my city?
Not.

The fact that the Russian post writes that the declared value (rub.) - 0 is this normal?
Absolutely normal, because The value indicated by the seller is not in rubles.

What if my delivery address and my passport registration address do not match?
Motorola Defy - Purchase (Post # 5730112)

Post of Russia
I called the reference RP (8-800-2005-888), clarified a couple of points of interest to me:
1. In the post office by tracking number, are required to see whether the mailing is in their office;
2. Can issue, only in the presence of the notice;
3. To issue a notice and, accordingly, to issue it to you, on the spot, are not required;
4. We are obliged to open the mailing, according to your desire (don't sign in notice to receipt and if necessary before opening)
5. If the postal workers do not fulfill the above points, call the number above (works around the clock) where they will receive your complaint and tell where to send someone and where to write something.
The numbers of regulatory acts, as well as the acts themselves that regulate the above points, were not requested from the operator, so inaccuracies are possible.

If you have any problems with the Russian post or need any information, call this phone, well, you need to ask about this in the subject.

Clove
Delivery by Airplane to the capital, and by provinces by land

Site clove is very slow, this is normal.

On weekends the store does not work.

Ordering order with Clove:
1. Registration.
2. Order
3. Send an e-mail confirmation of the order.
4. If this is the first order, then send another message, where they are asked to either verify the identity with any document, or a confirmation code from the bank.
5. Send a message that you have confirmed your payment.
6. Sending goods.

What address to send scan of your documents?
[email protected]

Is there payment via paypal?
No, since December 2010 Clove with paypal does not work.

How is the phone packed?
A box wrapped in cellophane with bubbles and in a sealed bag.
Packing is normal for international mail. The so-called "small package"

What to drive into the field "County / State:" on the clove?
The name of the settlement or region, region, republic, etc. ... It is important that they understand at our post office what you mean. Unless, of course, you order in the Russian Federation.

And where do you look at the status of the order, in your account or somewhere else. In personal it says You currently have no previous orders.
The status of the order appears in your account, after confirming the documents.

By the way, how to add a position to the order?
If you need to add an additional position to the issued order, then you need to write a message to the clove.

If you write Order Reference CT1 ********** (10/20/2010) - PROCESS in your account, what does this mean?
This means that the order is being processed.

Personal shopping experience at the Clove Store
Personal buying experience 2
Computeruniverse
Delivery to Russia from March 2011 - by plane

Tell me where can CU find the tracking number?
My Account ->Invoices ->Rechnung / Lieferung

Those who have not used CU before
After sending, your orders are transferred from orders to package tracking.
The departure number from ONE tsiferok is normal and is tracked on dhl.DE and not there they will give an international number to track it at the post office of Russia.tracking.

If, after purchasing at CU, paypal gives the message "To complete payment add another account or Update your card", then you have not made any purchases on paypal before, you need to make a minimum purchase for one dollar.

What kind of delivery to CU?
DHL

They wrote "The shipment is being transported to the destination country" on dhl.de, but did not send a tracking number for Russia (I read here that it should end with RU). This is normal? And where should it be pointed out? Send an email?
After the appearance of the inscription "The shipment is being transported to the destination country" on the dhl.de page with the code that gave the CU the inscription UPU code / matchcode appears with the code of the type CL ********** DE. This is it. As soon as the parcel is sent, you will be given it.
It looks like this
Picture

Motorola Defy - Purchase (Post # 5678961)

Will it be necessary to send scans of documents or will card details be sufficient when ordering goods?
Enough

Does the device have English?
There is.

https://www.computeruniverse.net/

For buyers on ComputerUniverse:
The ability to track the package after purchase does not appear immediately. I only earned the next day.
handtec
Russia - Royal Mail Signed is the usual, you need to put it
rest of the world - (usps / fedEx) - this is a courier delivery, should be faster.

Ordered with handtec. Will an invoice be enclosed in the package, or will there be any paper with a detailed listing of the investments?
absolutely nothing, only the phone itself is bundled and that's it.

But what about the invoice that they need to send back with the phone if there is a marriage?
There is a special form for hendtek, on request they send it to the post office. fill and ship with the phone

How to fill out the form with handtec, and then began to fill out, but what about the Voucher Code xs?
If you don’t understand the meaning of this or that field in the order form, use any online translator.
Vaucher Code is a discount coupon (for Handtec today there are no such).

When buying must send scan documents?
You can scan a passport (civil or foreign) and send them, or you can send them the transaction number for which they have blocked your money in the account, you can find out by calling the bank, they will ask you about everything. But most likely, it will be necessary to send them all the documents that are just there and several times. Usually they ask the same thing 10 timesexample, but in the end is normally sent.

Writes to Handtec not registered, writes
NOTE: CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS ARE TEMPORARILY DISABLED DUE TO ERRORS
Can I make a purchase without registering?

Can. To order a registration is not needed. And it has not been working there for a long time (or rather, it works, but through the support service).

Can someone help, you can a little Handtek cheat with the price of delivery.
Choose a phone, put in the basket. Choose the type of delivery Middle East, then change to Royal Mail.
And the delivery price is 14 pounds, instead of 23.
But it works if one thing in the basket.

Does the store insure the parcel?
InsuresMotorola Defy - Purchase (Post # 6349772)

What does the package look like?
Motorola Defy - Purchase (Post # 6586821)
Motorola Defy - Purchase

What kind of delivery?

As in Clove and any other stores from England, to your capital Avij, then ground transportation.
By Anguilla - Royal Mail, then by plane, then - your mail.

Full name in ang fill?
Name should be written in Latin, ie, Ivanov Ivan Ivanovich.
The address is also in Latin, because how to read it all will be employees of the Russian Post.
As for the rules of filling, you can userecommendations of the Universal Postal Union

Theme Rules
In order to reduce the topic, kindly requesteddon't spreadmessages about the current status of your order, messages of this kind are equal to flood. Write to the topic, only if you have any problems, if you have problems with an idle order, send a message no earliertendays See in the header in the sectionFAQCommon foreign e-mail identifiers (here they are incorrectly called tracks), very useful! When reporting an identifier to a topic, I send the number to the appropriate list. Messages like: "the parcel has not changed its status for ten days, I start to panic"flood.

Post has been editedMaster YODA - 03.03.12, 08:46

Rep: (20)
plander_kozzeron @ 10/30/2012, 5:36 PM*
2. To buy from a proven brow from the forum, gray vehicles are lucky from America
Please tell me where to find this seller. I also want to buy 9900, but so far I can not find where to order. Thank!

Post has been editednons187 - 31.10.12, 12:16

Rep: (0)
Good day! I've been reading for three days already, I went over everything, maybe I missed it, I apologize in advance! The situation is so-I liked BB 9810, while the situation is such that I am connected with the technique of mediocrity, i.e. Quality is important to me, convenience is bought and used. I began to monitor the Internet sites, began to ask the price. As already mentioned on the forum, price spread is large enough, while for me this factor is not decisive, the most important thing is quality. I’ve been using Nokia phones all my life, but that quality has gone, the concept of the company has changed, and I like the simplicity, convenience and classics, while the image component is important. Found several sites:

http://www.blackberry4u.ru/product/blackbe...orch-9810-black

http://blackberries.ru/catalog/blackberry-9810-torch/

http://store-blackberry.ru/%D0%9A%D1%83%D0...lypage.tpl.html

http://video-shoper.ru/shipment/blackberry...yandext&r2=

http://shop.blackberryrussia.ru/collection...rry-9810-torch2

http://allblackberry.ru/products/9810_torch

I would like to hear who and what of the above mentioned, can advise his! Well, something like that ... maybe someone can advise how best to act, fool around on ebay, do not offer it, the method is good, but it's easier for me to buy in Russia and use it. The requirements are simple — all basic applications installed at once, naturally without being tied to an operator, a Russian keyboard, and of course, quality is the most important. I beg you to help with advice! Thank you in advance!

Rep: (20)
nons187,
san118,
write to this dude at the post office he is taking him cheap from America, he will tell you what it is to [email protected], Alexey.

Post has been editedplander_kozzeron - 13.11.12, 11:31

Pasib) schazz write)

But do not forget that buying from the hands - you will not get any guarantees for the phone;)
Stupidly take at your own risk
Model 9900 is a terribly “interesting” model, already at my 2 friends it burned out stupidly (black display and a blinking light)

Rep: (6)
I ordered Alexey bb9000 and bb9780, everything is fine. The devices are not locked, Wi-Fi, BBM works, without the operator’s logo, if you wish, installs a Russian keyboard (not engraved) for free. . Now he has New Year's Eve discounts.

Rep: (6)
9900 had problems in the first installments, the problem (black screen and blinking light) was on the devices that had the first firmware version of the new Axis 7.0.xxx (namely zero). On 7.1.xx this problem has already been solved. So no "childhood diseases" in 9900 left.
There is always a risk when buying from hands. But it’s one thing to buy from a person who, for some reason, sells a device that he used (reasons from tired to glitches, which in reality only the seller knows for sure), and the other from the person who does it. He is certainly extremely interested in his reputation.
However, the buyer always has a choice: to buy in the store (in real, not Internet), where they really support warranty service (and not fiction in words, the specificity of Internet sales). But at the same time, the store lays down its risks in the cost of telephones (therefore, the price spread on the Market is up to 10 thousand rubles). Or the buyer can save money, while at the same time risking the first year of operation of the phone (the guarantee in the store is the first year). I would compare it with car insurance CASCO. During the year of insurance the case may or may not occur. In this case, regardless - the money for the insurance has already been paid. Moreover, it happens that the insurance case occurs, but the cost of the repair itself is cheaper than the amount paid for insurance. And you could not insure CASCO, but it would be cheaper to pay for this repair yourself. Those. insurance did not work out.
So when buying a phone from a trusted seller (i.e., the one who sells the phone is new, and not the one with the hand who sells "because-something-tired or maybe buggy"). The likelihood that something will happen in a year is a new phone, but it is extremely small (for explosives it is, telephones are unpretentious and generally quite reliable, there are cases, but rarely). and even if something happens to polish - with the money saved (the difference with the real store), it will turn out to be repaired a couple of times. This is if you need a repair.
Something like this. Everything written is a personal opinion.

Please tell me the official BB site, not Russian naturally, where one could order new devices on 10 OSI ???

Rep: (10)
Timur22815 @ 01/31/2013, 05:11*
Please tell me the official BB site, not Russian naturally, where one could order new devices on 10 OSI ???

http://canadagsm.ca/BLACKBERRY/BlackBerry-...n-oem-unlocked/

The kindest, citizens, and who heard about the Internet shop boltun.ru?
Thanks for attention.

On e-bay I met this seller:CRY
Sends from Filipin. the prices are very tasty. Who can say what?

Post has been editedspassd - 19.02.13, 13:19
Reason for editing: link rules

Rep: (1)
spassd, I can not open your link. But I probably understood what kind of seller, the day before yesterday I ordered VV9900 for 210 ye just from the Philippines. On the one hand, as it was suspicious on the other, money can be returned. How come come accomplish your goal. Yesterday looked the seller sold all

two days later, the seller returned the money and retired from ebay ... there are no miracles

Rep: (-1)
http://canadagsm.ca/BLACKBERRY/

interested in 9860

what is the difference Blackberry Torch 9860 4G Unlockedfrom BlackBerry Torch 9860 AWS Version

CanadaGSM in Rush Shipp?

It is also written there, contact them in advance.
If you’re looking for a package of Any special requests for shipping, please write to us.

Good day. Tell me who knows where to buy a new BB9780 (not restored)?
At amazon.com who took something for $ 250? Is it worth buying there?

I want to buy a Blackberry z10 stl 100-2 white. Advise where to buy in Moscow? Who has such a phone? Share your experience, please. Should I buy it? Are there any problems with the battery, with the network .......?

Rep: (347)
Gleb-puga4 @ 28.4.2013, 5:36*
I want to buy a Blackberry z10 stl 100-2 white. Advise where to buy in Moscow? Who has such a phone? Share your experience, please. Should I buy it? Are there any problems with the battery, with the network .......?

Offers weight, buy in any store. Whether or not to buy it, this is a purely personal opinion of everyone, and it is inappropriate to advise here. But for my part I will say that the phone is really worthy. On the latest firmware problems are not observed.

Post has been editedV.Astahov - 28.04.13, 07:25

Rep: (-4)
there is such a thing who thread onhttp://pdaplaza.ru/I ordered not BBShku or something? those. question in terms of trust store.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.23.19, 03:27