Opera mini | known mobile browser (Harmattan / Maemo)

Rep: (149)
Opera mini
Version: 6.5
Compatibility: Meego Harmattan / maemo 5 fremantle
Last update of the program in the header:13.02.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Repacked in .deb version (opera mini + java machine).
Author: Craig_Mabbitt (allnokia) (yes, and there seems to be can be seen)
Laid out here, because not all sit on allnokii.
Screenshots - Craig_Mabbitt

Opportunities:
  • + Convenient surfing
  • + Synchronization with desktop version (bookmarks / access)
  • + Maximum traffic compression

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
DEB (Harmattan):
Attached filePhoneME_armel.deb(5.5 MB)

Attached fileOperaMiniMod4.2_armel.deb(436.32 KB)

Attached fileOperaMini6.5_armel.deb(309.41 KB)

DEB (Fremantle):
Attached filephoneme.deb(5.4 MB)

Attached fileoperamini.deb(305,17 РљР‘)

Post has been editedwow23 - 23.02.12, 13:25

Rep: (2)
I beg you - do the same but the fourth version, well I can not this second use /
Better yet, if perepakuyute A remarkable fashion -http://opera-mini.ru/test/- in the latest test version just tightened touch controls for the fingers.
If this miracle happen - definitely going to buy N9.

Rep: (32)
do the same but the fourth version

Today / Tomorrow I will gather

Uh-huh! Thank you very much, I think six times gathered - 4-ku is not difficult.
Please - Gather please formal opera (I guess it all problems will not be), and the events, because it really has been done almost since the six, only on the basis of 4-ki, the problem of the truth is that there dofiga any frills unnecessary, such as the file manager, the FTP-client - I am afraid that with them the modes will not start, because when tried under Andriusha repackage some softiny - the official 4-ka started up without problems, but the events in any. True to the site where the constructor builds there, where you can get rid of excess, but he is not afraid for the latest test version is made, and thus the entire full touch interface it lacks.
in short, I am crucified Che - Che turn out, turn out, even if at least ofitsialka just be - it will be great, because it is at times more stable, cleaner and nicer six (in my opinion).

Rep: (52)
wow23 @ 13.02.2012, 12:40*
After installation, a shortcut to the slave. table - OperaInstall.
Before starting ask password - is the passwordroot (default rootme ).
After running a shortcut icon for opera itself. To runalso you need to enter a password ( rootme ).

Uninstall:
1. Start uninstall.sh script from the / home / user / MyDocs / OperaMini
2. Remove OperaMini6.5 package

Brilliant "repacked in .debВ» :)

Post has been editedhxka - 18.02.12, 00:01

I have simplified many times, if hunting suit "Dance" to the terminal, you are not forced to use (=

vpaw 4.4 version is not possible yet to use. Java-machine has not supported the call of a standard keyboard N9. Therefore, typing text, or keyboard is needed in the application itself (as in 6.5) or "hardovy" keyboard (as in the N900)

I did not shake and did not look like you have there is arrangedbecause he was afraid terrifiedBut then, just when you think:
  1. After installation it is necessary to run any script by clicking on the icon, and before the removal is also necessary to run any script, apparently the result of canceling the first. Question: why it was impossible to archive the result of the script, and not force all Kadji and run it? And even if it is some kind of super-tricky operation that can be accomplished only on the target device (which I highly doubt), why not use the postinst / prerm?
  2. What the fuck are there at the right root for?

That's right. Sculpted "on the knee", floated errors, time to be picked-deal was not, therefore, did so ugly now sat down - fix it.
Changes:
- I got rid of the root access request
- simplified installation / removal (no scripts, enough to install / uninstall package)
- I updated the java-car

download OperaMini6.5_armel_v2.0.deb

Rep: (149)
Craig_Mabbitt, Thanks for the new version)

Get used to attach filesto post.

Post has been editedwow23 - 18.02.12, 21:54

Install the new version. Icon appears in the menu, but nothing happens when you click.

Kazusart, Developer mode is enabled?

Thank. The problem was just that. Perhaps you need to add information about the developer mode in the hat?

Craig_Mabbitt @ 18.02.2012, 12:08*
vpaw, 4.4 version is not possible yet to use. Java-machine has not supported the call of a standard keyboard N9. Therefore, typing text, or keyboard is needed in the application itself (as in 6.5) or "hardovy" keyboard (as in the N900)

OK. Everything is clear, but in the fashion - has its own keyboard. Here is a quote from the changelog -http://www.opera-mini.ru/test/changelog421.html
11.01.12 Own font size setting for Wirth. keyboard.
So maybe with him longer to cook porridge will be

vpaw today you look.

CollectedOperaMini Mod 4.2
that's what happened:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached fileOM_Mod_4.2_armel.deb(5.93 MB)

Rep: (75)
and can not be the same for the N900?

It is possible, why not? Or do you want someone to Deb collected?

Rep: (14)
Thank. I like it. Just something to portrait / landscape mode.
If the settings Landscape mode is disabled, then it is he is involved, and if I turn it on, then turn on the portrait, but vverhnogami.

Yeah, that's because in the N9, as in the N900, landscape screen, not a portrait.

Sanis, try on the idea that the same package should work on the n900.
perec2k4, This bug java-machine. I hope soon to correct.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/04/20, 3:23