> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Cloud + (HiCloud) | [OEM] Cloud service on Huawei

Rep: (437)
Cloud + (HiCloud)
Version: 1.0.46

Last update of the program in the header:12.02.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
A set of utilities from Huawei - a multifunctional cloud service, a Chinese market, Phone Finder ...

Key features of Cloud +
пїЅ Contacts
The service allows you to store all your contacts on a remote server. It is very convenient if, for some reason, all contacts are lost - you can easily restore it. In fact, this is a copy of Google Contacts - all the same features.
пїЅ Cloud Drive
Large-capacity cloud disk - up to 160 gigabytes of cloud space.
free at registration give 5 (five) gigabytes
Cloud Drive Service Features
  • The service allows you to access your files from any device that has Internet access.
  • Files up to 100MB in size can be uploaded to the cloud.
  • Convenient file structure - you can create folders even in Russian.
  • You can set up shared access for individual files - the file will be available for download to everyone to whom you give the link. View Linkhttp://dl.dbank.com/
пїЅ Hyspace
Chinese market ... Yes, it is indeed a Chinese market. A cloud of all sorts of software, oftenstolenexpropriated from the original Market. You can find many free programs that are in the usual marketabout yat money.
The downside is that almost all the names are written in Chinese. Well, the fact is that for one Chinese they have two written programs, in connection with which it is rather difficult to find something of non-Chinese origin (i.e. not in Chinese).
пїЅ Phone finder
Phone Search Utility - shows the approximate location of the phone. Useful if the phone is lost or stolen.
пїЅ AllBackup
In recent versions, a utility for backing up settings and applications has been added to the collection.(Not in the attached archive)

Installation Instructions
Installation Instructions:
  • Register on Hicloud ;
  • Download the attached archive;
  • Unzip it to a memory card;
  • Turn on Wi-Fi(not necessary);
  • InstallHi Space_V100R001C101B040HID.apk . In the process, he will ask you to log in - log in;
  • During the setup, he himself will ask you to install additional applications and services - everything is allowed.

Remark1:This version is different from the one installed on the latest firmware version of Huawei Honor, but it has cloud storage.
Remark2:Dance with tambourines and shamanistic dances showed the following - Cloud +not works when and how he pleases. What it depends on whether it works or not — it’s completely not clear — the load on the user’s channel, the load on the server, weather, magnetic storms, torsion fields, the launch of Glonass satellites into the Pacific Ocean — it all seems to depend on its performance. Let's hope that Huawei will deliver Cloud + servers in Russia as well.
Remark3:According to unconfirmed reports, the official launch of Cloud + in Russia is scheduled for April of this year (2012).

Russian interface: Partially

Developer: Huawei
Homepage: http://www2.hicloud.com

Download:
Version: 1.0.46 Attached fileCloud_.zip (11.43 MB)

Applications for working with the cloud and hiapp service
HuaweiID account registration

Past versions

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 15.11.17, 20:51
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (0)
I can not go to your profile at hicloud.com writes that the password does not match, even though the correct insert. Recover password also can not, it gives some mistakes. Through the phone says server is busy. What can you do in this situation?

Rep: (7)
I have a similar situation.
and create a new account with the same email does not, says busy.
Restore that the phone number that does not emeilu "Secure e. Mail, safe, phone number or a secret question not asked."
Although it was written in the profile.

Rep: (1)
I have almost the same.
Password fit, but there is no synchronization, synchronize contacts in emphasis is not though, an error and that's all
even firmware peresnosil 3 times, I thought he could from this

Post has been editedden_shturman - 11.03.15, 20:49

I had contacts at Google, with Cloud + not sinhranizirovalos. I copy contacts from Google Account on your phone itself, and contacts appear in the Cloud.

Rep: (5)
What a nonsense. I have an account with Huawei, trying to go to the cloud service with Mel ... @ mail.ru, and I give the following browsers:

This page contains an infinite redirection

Pagehttps: //www5.hicloud.c...openContactPage.actionIt contains too many redirects. Cleaning the cookie this site or allowing third-party cookie files may solve the problem. Otherwise, the problem may lie in the server settings, not your computer.

eV gmail.com under it for a test I go without problems, and with ...... @ mail.ru soap such problem :( Somebody already faced with? I tried to still recover your password, mail the letter comes, instead of referring to confirmation just a wordNull

Lord why in password recovery comes as a NULL and still recover it?

Rep: (3)
A link to the site is not working. Service, on the go, a dead ...

Rep: (79)
* Votay,
Too, all the time has come null. But this afternoon decided to try again to recover your password, and, this time, it's a normal email with a link. It may be dependent on the time of day?

Post has been editedfreeze.snowman - 01.02.16, 22:50
Reason for editing: typo

Hello, please tell me.
Just as you are trying to recover the password for 4 den.Prihodit letter with the text null .chto help please do. Because of this, I can not activate the phone after a Hard Reset.

Posted on 23/04/2016, 16:39:

Hello, please tell me.
Just as you are trying to recover the password for 4 den.Prihodit letter with the text null .chto help please do. Because of this, I can not activate the phone after a Hard Reset.

Rep: (32)
Huawei Cloud + v.3.31.30.14Attached fileHwHiSync.apk(2.92 MB)

Attached Image
Attached Image

He does not want to be installed on HuaweiP6.

A similar story, not registered mail, gmeyl .... but empty messages come to the post office .... very strange servis.I Be cautious with the program to find the phone! Zayavzano on huvey account, a week passed before they could enter in a strange way, password does not match a few days)))) 8 podoschel ..... The program is not installed on the P8 max, given the previous uchastnika.Pochemu?) and Cton tried to register a mailbox and immediately activate it? What kind of service?

Rep: (16)
new applications from huawei to work with cloud services and hiapp

Attached files

Attached fileLogin_2.3.3.303_OVE.apk(14.53 MB)
Attached fileMobile service Huawei_2.4.1.300.apk(23.94 MB)
Attached fileFayly_7.1.0.300.apk(7.8 MB)
Attached fileHiApp_7.2.1.303.apk(7.1 MB)
Attached fileHiSpace.apk(7.78 MB)
Attached fileMusic_6.15.1.302.apk(13.18 MB)

All the above applications can be downloaded from the hiapp
hiapp hispace.akp set from which you can download the official websitehttp://appstore.huawei.com
HiCloud services work not only on Huawei phones, but also on other modelh (I checked the old FLY FS-401)
HiCloud gives 5 GB of space and only supports downloading files!

To register HuaweiID (HiCloud) account, perform the following steps:
1. Follow a linkhttp://emui.huawei.com/en/plugin/unlock/index
2. Hit Register for Free and register an account using the email and choosing a country for example Ukraine or Belarus
3. with that account Sign inhttp://www.hicloud.com/

Then you will transfer tohttps://www.hicloud.com/home
Then you can change the nickname, set AVU, additional e-mail and so on.

And now, you can enter under this account in Huawei services on the device.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 03.04.17, 21:46

On the device, you can use HiCloud files through the application of Huawei.
Install application backup and client HiCloud my old FLY failed, most likely reason for this old axis 4.4.2

Also HuaweiID account can be used in the HiApp

Prilogaetsya screenshots of the application files (download from Hiapp) and most HiApp
Attached Image
Attached Image

M
Rules section and FAQ on creating topics
- when adding screenshots to a message, remove images under the spoilerHow to clean the image under the spoiler .

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 03.04.17, 21:47
Reason for editing: spoiler

Rep: (3)
dmitrybarynov @ 10.12.16, 15:53*
Music_6.15.1.302.apk

Strongly recommend to put this updated version of the application. There's something the Chinese rights to the music namudrili (only with the protection of our society, the rights of performers friends :))) - when trying to find / listen to almost any song, flies message about the absence of rights and the fact that they are supposedly in talks with owners .
Therefore, I recommendset no higher than 6.13

Rep: (32)
Updated Yesterday GR5 to Android 6.0.1 and EMUI 4.0. And ... Huawei Cloud + v.3.31.30.14 I found refused to work. On Android 5.1.1 it worked fine. And I need a cloud, as all mobile phone numbers stored there and no backups are locally made. A bit of searching in the internet and found several versions I needed it Huawei Cloud (HwHiSync). First I installed v.2.0.23, synchronized, then freewheeling top v.4.1.1.301. Everything works fine, all contacts with clouds restored.Perhaps, you can immediately install v.4.1.1.301 and it will work.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Website cloud.huawei.com followed a redirect too many times.

All time jumps when approaching the site (removes thousands of times), or is it due to the fact the phone operator?

Rep: (27)
Absinthial @ 07.03.2017, 16:49*
Updated Yesterday GR5 to Android 6.0.1 and EMUI 4.0. And ... Huawei Cloud + v.3.31.30.14 I found refused to work. On Android 5.1.1 it worked fine. And I need a cloud, as all mobile phone numbers stored there and no backups are locally made. A bit of searching in the internet and found several versions I needed it Huawei Cloud (HwHiSync). First I installed v.2.0.23, synchronized, then freewheeling top v.4.1.1.301. Everything works fine, all contacts with clouds restored.Perhaps, you can immediately install v.4.1.1.301 and it will work.
[Attachment = "9833735: Screensh ... 14-41-35.png"] [attachment = "9833737: Screensh ... 14-42-09.png"] [attachment = "9833742: Screensh ... 14- 43-44.png "]

[Attachment = "9833747: HwHiSync.apk"] [attachment = "9833749: com.huaw ... rror.com.apk"]

4th version hicloud put to the android 7 (((what to do, can be a new version of a's seven?

Rep: (112)
Who else is impossible to make a backup to honor 8 ???
I can not make a copy for some reason
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/02/20, 22:50