> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Cloud + (HiCloud) | [OEM] Cloud service on Huawei

Rep: (437)
Cloud + (HiCloud)
Version: 1.0.46

Last update of the program in the header:12.02.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
A set of utilities from Huawei - a multifunctional cloud service, a Chinese market, Phone Finder ...

Key features of Cloud +
пїЅ Contacts
The service allows you to store all your contacts on a remote server. It is very convenient if, for some reason, all contacts are lost - you can easily restore it. In fact, this is a copy of Google Contacts - all the same features.
пїЅ Cloud Drive
Large-capacity cloud disk - up to 160 gigabytes of cloud space.
free at registration give 5 (five) gigabytes
Cloud Drive Service Features
  • The service allows you to access your files from any device that has Internet access.
  • Files up to 100MB in size can be uploaded to the cloud.
  • Convenient file structure - you can create folders even in Russian.
  • You can set up shared access for individual files - the file will be available for download to everyone to whom you give the link. View Linkhttp://dl.dbank.com/
пїЅ Hyspace
Chinese market ... Yes, it is indeed a Chinese market. A cloud of all sorts of software, oftenstolenexpropriated from the original Market. You can find many free programs that are in the usual marketabout yat money.
The downside is that almost all the names are written in Chinese. Well, the fact is that for one Chinese they have two written programs, in connection with which it is rather difficult to find something of non-Chinese origin (i.e. not in Chinese).
пїЅ Phone finder
Phone Search Utility - shows the approximate location of the phone. Useful if the phone is lost or stolen.
пїЅ AllBackup
In recent versions, a utility for backing up settings and applications has been added to the collection.(Not in the attached archive)

Installation Instructions
Installation Instructions:
  • Register on Hicloud ;
  • Download the attached archive;
  • Unzip it to a memory card;
  • Turn on Wi-Fi(not necessary);
  • InstallHi Space_V100R001C101B040HID.apk . In the process, he will ask you to log in - log in;
  • During the setup, he himself will ask you to install additional applications and services - everything is allowed.

Remark1:This version is different from the one installed on the latest firmware version of Huawei Honor, but it has cloud storage.
Remark2:Dance with tambourines and shamanistic dances showed the following - Cloud +not works when and how he pleases. What it depends on whether it works or not — it’s completely not clear — the load on the user’s channel, the load on the server, weather, magnetic storms, torsion fields, the launch of Glonass satellites into the Pacific Ocean — it all seems to depend on its performance. Let's hope that Huawei will deliver Cloud + servers in Russia as well.
Remark3:According to unconfirmed reports, the official launch of Cloud + in Russia is scheduled for April of this year (2012).

Russian interface: Partially

Developer: Huawei
Homepage: http://www2.hicloud.com

Download:
Version: 1.0.46 Attached fileCloud_.zip (11.43 MB)

Applications for working with the cloud and hiapp service
HuaweiID account registration

Past versions

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 15.11.17, 20:51
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (20)
And how much is given at check-mb?

Rep: (75)
Hmm, mobile client does not accept e-mail with a hyphen in the title, although the site is working properly. The first time this happens, they checked on a page, but I can not log off the phone.

valeragan @ 12.02.2012, 21:07*
And how much is given at check-mb?

160 gigabytes, but there are two features:
a) Maximum file size - 100Mb
b) servers are located in China, so the download speed is estimated round-trip kilobits.
Actually therefore I made two remarks:
DTS @ 12.02.2012, 18:51*
Remark2: Dancing with tambourines and dancing shaman showed the following - Cloud + not working when and as he pleases. What determines it will work or not - it is not clear - the load on the user's channel, server load, weather, magnetic storms, torsion fields, launches Glonass satellites in the Pacific Ocean - it looks like all this may depend on his performance. Let's hope that Huawei Cloud + supply server in Russia.
Remark3: According to unconfirmed reports, the launch of Cloud + in Russia is scheduled for April this year (2012).

Upd1: As an option, it can be used via web access.
Upd2: They have the site presents customers under Symbian and iOS, but can not test (because of the lack of similar devices).

Post has been editedDTS - 12.02.12, 20:25

Rep: (30)
DTS @ 12.02.2012, 21:18*
server located in China
No servers are located in the US

Rep: (5)
Now if someone ported the Task Manager of Huawei Honor

Rep: (35)
100mb is not enough, here is a matter of 150.

Rep: (65)
after installing updated my kingsoft office. in general, with the mobile Internet for storing files is almost useless due to square-cluster coverage 3G network, is current as a file sharing ....

Rep: (0)
music can be (for example) directly from there to listen without downloading? if so, how?

toyagov, while it is impossible. Perhaps in the future it will be available.

Rep: (2)
Prstavil. 5 gig. What is the problem?

I gave a 16 gig and no synchronization

Post has been editedTolbaz - 01.03.12, 15:24

Rep: (3)
I registered but can not login, password, recover, and I can not call up can not either.

Strorry, Detail - that it does not work? I restored recently password - through the web interface in the browser open, go and click to recover the password - will come to the soap. The phone is not attached, is yes.

Rep: (14)
In the archive there Phone Finder

And given all of 160 GB? Firmware - Aurora 2.10, was given only 5 gigs :(

I have 160. We registered for a long time.

Rep: (1)
There is one registered in recent years? Member soap, through the website, and the phone does not confirm. verification code arrives, enter it confirms, the form is cleared and writes an incorrect password. If you try to confirm the number via a phone app also writes that the verification code is incorrect, although he puts it out of sms.

Rep: (6)
disa_nsk, I have the same problem - was registered on June 5, 2012. wrote that the password is not correct - trying to recover and through the phone and via the website - does not work

Since regilsya on a box in gmail.com, the campaign website does not understand this domain - I began to register box on yandex.ru - works

Post has been editedskbalex - 20.07.12, 12:52
Reason for editing: Additional infa

Rep: (31)
vitvitus @ 13.02.2012, 17:51*
No servers are located in the US

In China, they are, according to trasirovke ...

Rep: (52)
skbalex @ 20.07.2012, 12:47*
disa_nsk, I have the same problem - was registered on June 5, 2012. wrote that the password is not correct - trying to recover and through the phone and via the website - not poluchaetsyaTak regilsya like a box in gmail.com, the campaign website does not understand this domain - I began to register box on yandex.ru - works

Sedna standards regnulsya at gmail box

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/02/20, 11:12