Explay MID-725 - Firmware (OS 2.3 - 4.1) | (Version with 1Gb RAM without 3G)

Rep: (31)
Explay MID-725 - Firmware (OS 2.3 - 4.1)
Attached ImageExplay MID-725

Description | Discussion | Explay MID-725 FAQ | Firmware (Version with 512mb RAM without 3G) пїЅ | Firmware Explay MID-725 (Version with 1Gb RAM c 3G) пїЅ | Explay MID-725 Firmware (Version with 1Gb RAM without 3G)пїЅ

This firmware is intended ONLY for devices with 1 GB of RAM!
Firmware for the version is discussed here.WITHOUT 3G !

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Custom and ported firmware

Instructions
Driver installation
  1. Download the driver (in the header) and unpack them into any folder.
  2. Turn off the device, then press and hold the volume up button (VOL +) and connect the tablet to the computer.
  3. We wait while Windows tries to find firewood itself.
  4. Not found? We go to the control panel, devices and printers. We are looking for an unknown device.
  5. Click on itRMB-properties-equipment . select the device that hangs /! or /?
  6. We clickproperties-driver-update-specify folders manually
  7. Select a folder with firewood.if Windows is 64 bit, then we put firewood from the amd64 folder - // windows version // if not, then from the x86 folder
  8. Done!

However, sometimes Windows itself puts firewood, and crookedly. In this case:
  • We get to point 5, but we choose not to update, but to remove the driver. remove firewood for all devices
  • Turn off the tablet
  • We disconnect the Internet, so that Windows does not download firewood from it
  • We connect and try in a new way

How to upload multi-file firmware
    Before flashing do "Erase IDB"
  1. If you decide to flash, then we check the full working capacity of everything that is possible on the tablet, because there will be no way back (Although I already laid out the native firmware from the display, but I did not check it, I can’t say anything) and in case of iron problems the SC will show a cookie.
  2. All checked and finally decided on the firmware ?! then we put the tablet on charge and wait for 100%
  3. Is it 100% charged? Then turn off the tablet (if it was turned on of course).We press the volume rocker to "+", then we stick the cable previously inserted into the computer into the tablet and release the buttons.
  4. Now open the "Device Manager" (Well, of course it is on a computer. In Windows 7 - My Computer-Properties-Device Manager) and we see an unknown device there, click LMB, then select "Driver", then click update and select the folder with drivers
  5. Open the program RKAndroid Tool 1.29 (Lies with the firmware) and do everything as on the screen (Everything is signed there)
    Attached Image

6. After the firmware, wait a bit, the tablet will make all possible wipes, then it will reboot and start charging from USB !!! , and someone said that nefiga nizya =) Here you can calmly pull out the cable and turn on the tablet (in general, he turned on me)
  7. That's all, you asked your piece of hardware.

How to upload single-file firmware
Before flashing do "Erase IDB"
1) Turned off the tablet.
2) I inserted a cable into the tablet.
3) I pressed the + button and holding it stuck the cable into the comp.
4) Release the + button
5) The installation of firewood began, substituted the firewood from the folder with the firmware
6) Firewood installed, Class for rockusb devices / RK29 Device appeared in the Device Manager
7) In the folder with RKBatchTool, run RKBatchTool.exe as administrator. In the interface, a square with the number 1 lights up in green (connection is established).
8) I select the firmware file. In the log:
"Loading Firmware Finished"
9) Click "Upgrade"
10) Waited for the inscription in the log "******* Upgrade Done Success<1>Fail<0>******** "Wait for 8 minutes, first upload the firmware, then check it.
11) The tablet will do Soft-Reset on its own after completing the firmware.
12) If you do not disconnect the cable, the charging process will go on (animation of charging the battery + Chinese characters). At the same time, the square from clause 7 will turn pink.
13) Press the power button, as usual. It turns on for a long time, first the inscription Teclast, then the Chinese characters and the signature "tPad" with a blinking t. Then the desktop appears.
14) Change the language to Russian. To do this: click on the hardware button "Settings". 6 icons appear above the status bar (which is now below). Choose the middle one in the bottom row. Then in the list that opens, select the third item from the bottom (there is still the letter "A" on the icon). In the next list, click on the topmost item and select the desired language.
15) Reboot the tablet (to translate some interface elements that did not translate immediately when changing the language). In some places there will be English / Chinese words, but in general the translation is no worse than in the stock))

How to make a real reset (WIPE)
If you just format the flash and reset everything to the factory settings and even flash the tablet, trust me what will remain of the old system! He ate the dog himself, but it doesn’t matter, everything is quite easy. (There should be Super user and Terminal emulator, if not installed. FIRMWARE SHOULD BE UNDER THE RUTH !!! on Teclast T760 SDK2.1 works)
1. We steam the tablet tightly. Open the terminal emulator and write: SU press input, then wipe data press input, then so that probably wipe all and input. After that, in the main menu it will hang tight and press Mona Reset.
2. Press the reset tablet turns off (do not try to turn it on, because it will not load at all !!!)
3. Sewn, the tablet itself will make wipes and everything will be tiptop
P.S. If you just flash without shamanism through the terminal, the tablet will not make wipes after the firmware, and as a result, all kinds of glitches are possible.

Remove Chinese trash

After the firmware, you need to throw out all the tea trash and useless software.
1. We put Super User (We take from the catalogsavagemessiahzine.comeither from the market)
2. We put Root uninstaller
3. We put a new launcher, I recommend ADWLauncher EX
4. Once we launch Super User and exit, then run Root Uninstaller and delete:
advanced task manager
Ancal
apkinstaller
launcher.launcher
memory analyzer - lying a lot, standard software seems to tell the truth
explorer
in Chinese prog below times
in Chinese prog two below

Battery calibration
  1. We charge the device until we get a message about a full charge.
  2. We discharge the device to zero until it completely turns off.
  3. We repeat the very first step.
  4. Install the terminal emulator or Root explorer. (during this and the next steps, do not disconnect the device from the charger)
  5. We execute in the emulator:
    su
    rm /data/system/batterystats.bin
    or delete the file through Root explorer/data/system/batterystats.bin
  6. Use on health.

We use the kitchen RK29xxImageTools

So how does it work

1. Unpack the archive
2. Put the firmware image in the folder with the unpacked files
3. Rename it to wendal
4. Run the file runme.bat
5. Press the number 1 (unpack)
6. The firmware files appear (in the temp folder there will be parametr files, the bootloader and images of each partition, that is, boot, system, etc. To edit system files 7. open the system folder and create what we need)

In order to collect all this into one file, run runme.bat and press the number 2 (pack) in it, as a result, the image of our firmware will be called wendal_new.img

Digging up

"Raising half-bricks"

Died and Windows does not see the device? Then just hold down "vol +" at the same time (I can be wrong, the action can also be just vol -) and the reset button, hold for about twenty seconds, try ->if it didn’t help then let it lie on a charge .. And Windows will again see the device (in the sense of firewood). If Windows sees (and the device just doesn’t turn on), then it’s still easier, download another firmware and install as usual!
Restore bricks (if all else fails)

miscellanea

Regarding the appearance of the official firmware Android 4.x
That will not be.

I remind you that to install the drivers, turn OFF the tablet and CLICK the "+" button on the tablet before connecting to the computer.

Post has been editedshoma_81 - 08.07.14, 11:49
Reason for editing: Edited Navigator

Rep: (8)
In the header "Official firmware" the firmware from the CPU is laid out, you need to put it there anddump(there is still a root on it) which was laid out by fmobile!
And of firmware, you can for SC who wants to turn in a tablet =)

Rep: (581)
M
Cap raised, moved the topic.
Pleasant and fruitful discussion;)

Rep: (64)
In the header "Official firmware" the firmware from the CPU is laid out, you need to put in there a dump (there is still a root on it) that fmobile posted!

added thanks.

Rep: (24)
Frenzzy and fobos68

Thank you very much! Hooray happened!

Please add the people in the header that the dump firmware from fmobile is rutted (so as not to get confused).
And please add please 4.0.3 (http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=273894&view=findpost&p=11135004)with an explanation of already known jambs (http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=273894&view=findpost&p=11149592)All the same, she is working :)

P \ S: It wouldn’t be bad, or rather, it would be very good if there was a link here on that page in the header :)

Rep: (8)
Barsik213
... an explanation of already known jambs (http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=273894&view=findpost&p=11149592)All the same, she is working ...

I made a mistake there in the place of RAM wrote ROM X) well, nevertheless, in the native firmware ROM 1GB and in this 512 mb? which can also be considered a minus, but it can somehow be fixed, the same with RAM, well, a fix for this is not yet visible = (

Post has been editeddkflghjcnj - 12.02.12, 19:02

People connect to creativity, maybe someone will come in handy!

In general, the thought visited me about the following: "there is nothing to expect mercy and good weather."
Climbed by FTP (ftp://121.10.241.8:2121/teclast/mp3/Other/)from Telast and noticed that the firmware on the T760 (turn our device into a brick) and T760VE (get up well) weighing suspiciously the same! I downloaded both peered, files

kernel -Other
boot -Other
misk - no change
system - no change
recovery -Other
loader - no change
parametr unchanged

Those.it is in the kernel, boot, recovery files that there is something (presumably a couple of lines with parameters) which made specifically for our device . If we calculate this difference, then theoretically we can change any ready-made firmware for the T760 textlast (and to a certain extent they are much larger and more diverse than the T760VE) for our device !!

Kitchens or files for opening img can be taken hereExplay MID-725 - Firmware (Post # 11353260)

Get connected! For one head is good and several, though not beautiful but productive :)

respectfully
Andrew.

Posted on 02/12/2012, 19:07:

dkflghjcnj

Yes, it doesn’t matter :) Here, too, in my old age, I was poked with my nose in the instructions about RAM, it turns out that this tricky shaman box shows them several in their own way.

Here is an excerpt from there:

A.
- bootloader operating system
- Radio module (this is the common name for the software module that is responsible for the telephone part, wifi, bluetooth, etc.)
- Configuration matrices of bluetooth devices and other small chips

B.
- Libraries, operating system frameworks
- Libraries, user interface frameworks
- Applications that are registered in autoload

The rest of which all programs call RAM Free

Those.
RAM (as per specification) = A + B + RAM Free
What any applications display as Total RAM = B + RAM Free

Rep: (88)
A little advice, transfer everything that is connected with the firmware of your device from the next topic, since it is possible when cleaning the topic you will lose all that little that you already managed to collect.

In general, a logical continuation of the previous post.

Made a salyanka:

kernel - T760VE_4.0.3
boot - T760VE_4.0.3
recovery - T760VE_4.0.3
misk - T760_4.0.3Aino
system - T760_4.0.3Aino
loader - T760_4.0.3Aino
parametr - T760_4.0.3Aino

(if anyone needs this kit, so as not to download both separately, say I will)

The impressions are as follows:
1. All Chinese garbage has been thrown away.+
2. The screen resolution is 976 * 600 (although the sites are completely intercepted, that is, it is not necessary to move the rights as with a resolution of 800 * 600)- but not significantly
3. Already routine+
4. Flash drives and the computer does not. -
5. The home button (the one in the middle) does not work- but not significantly
6. Glitches in the spirit of breaking bugs, buggy work and a blurry desktop are no longer present.+

Perhaps the most important thing

7. All the games that attracted my attention, and either crashed on the stock firmware or slowed down to the "native" 4.0.3 go perfectly on this hodgepodge :))+ +

There are no problems with switching the keyboard (at the bottom of the clock there is a clav icon, using which you can select the input language) True, at the very first boot, while the system will ask questions and configure, you need to leave only English, clav for convenience.)

Rep: (60)
Barsik213 @ 02.13.2012, 19:49*
4. Flash drives and the computer does not. -

Connection to a computer onMTPorPTP.

Post has been editedKilativ27 - 13.02.12, 19:36

Rep: (1)
Barsik213 @ 12.02.2012, 19:07*

What kind of log, pass?

Kilativ27

Thanks, but I meant as simple as before.

igneus

Just logged in without a password and password

By the way, just like with 4.0.3 (that is, using native kernel, boot, reecovery), I stuck the SDK 2.1 firmware for myself, though I didn’t feel much difference.

Posted on 02/13/2012, 9:42 PM:

We must try to throw something out of this (from the native). Well, recovery is for sure, here's the rest of the question .. It seems that this core is the basis, on the other hand boot is exactly that stage when we see a brick :(

Barsik213 @ 02.13.2012, 21:42*
Just logged in without a password and password

Does not enter requires a username and password
Answer: 220 Serv-U FTP Server v6.4 for WinSock ready ...
Team: USER anonymous
Answer: 331 User name okay, please send complete E-mail address as password.
Command: PASS **************
Answer: 530 Sorry, no ANONYMOUS access allowed.
Error: Fatal Error
Error: Unable to connect to server

Rep: (47)
Does not enter requires a username and password

login: pwd d

T760VE-V2.00.rar"single file".

T760VE-android 4.0.3.rar

T760_4.0.3Aino.rar- Do not sew with this, it’s for 512m, from here you can take files for a salyanka.

kernel - T760VE_4.0.3
boot - T760VE_4.0.3
recovery - T760VE_4.0.3
misk - T760_4.0.3Aino
system - T760_4.0.3Aino
loader - T760_4.0.3Aino
parametr - T760_4.0.3Aino

Post has been editedKilativ27 - 14.02.12, 13:54

Rep: (13)
never255 , thank!

Having examined the realtek Wi-Fi chip, it became clear that we could not see the bluetooth: resent:

The people, in general, through ordeals, found out that the MAIN FILES FOR SALIANK ARE BOOT and RECOVERY (either native or from T760VE) !! Kernel, contrary to all my expectations, is easy and come from the T760, but take the bundle of recovery and boot up and back home! In general, it should be something in them specifically for our device ... Maybe someone will disassemble them from 760VE 4.0.3 and just from T760 (otherwise I’m stupid).

Posted on 02/14/2012, 16:56:

If you remove them from img (boot and recovery from T760_4.0.3 and T760VE_4.0.3), then I would like to compare them (for the uniqueness of our device)!

Barsik213 @ 02.14.2012, 16:56*
T760_4.0.3 and T760VE_4.0.3

And how do they differ, except that one is for a 512 MB device, and the other is for 1 GB?
The meaning of "hodgepodge"?
Or T760VE_4.0.3 does not quite fit.

Rep: (4)
Somewhere there was still one topic about our animals, I read that someone turned on the bluetooth and even fm switched it on what is based on the description of the chip there is no bluetooth, only that the protection against bluetooth interference is improved, here. Yes, it’s insulting taking it on the totality of iron, including shdmi and bluetooth

People carefully read the cap. This post is dedicated to Explay mid-725 1Gb which successfully turns into a brick when flashing it with firmware for Explay mid-725 512Mb

The people, in general, through ordeals, found out that the MAIN FILES FOR SALIANK ARE BOOT and RECOVERY (either native or from T760VE) !! Kernel opposite all my expectations is easy and come from the T760

EEE, as it were, is not entirely, in fact, boot.img contains the kernel, we seem to be sewing it twice, but there are mods where boot.img is edited separately.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/29/19, 00:23