203 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Solving problems with files on the memory card.
Gridzilla
Message#1
22.10.11, 22:41
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 27664
Check in: 03.02.10

������� ������� � ������� �� ����� ������ download

Solved questions in this topic:

• The disappearance of files and folders from the memory card;
  • Various audio and video players do not see some of the files recorded on the memory card;
  • Files are not copied and / or deleted from the memory card.
If you do not record new data on the card, and the old ones will appear again after deletion
and formatting does not help - map the corpse and restore it will not succeed!

A bit of theory.
FolderLOST.DIR. Why does it fill up?
This folder is created when Android launches File System ChecK (similar to Windows Chkdsk) and finds lost chains of files. These files appear if you pull out a memory card at the moment when it will be recorded. After all, Windows is trying to write files using the caching mechanism. When you pull out the cable, the contents of the cache do not have time to write to the disk and the data in the file are defective. After the device is disconnected from the computer, Android launches a map scan and detects such "broken" files, moving their remnants to the LOST.DIR directory.

Useful links:
1. FAQ on devices and Android OS- look in the FAQ for your device, maybe there are described recommended memory cards for a specific model of the device.
2. Look at the topic"Accessories"Your device. It can also be collected useful information on work and non-work cards.
3. Difficult to choose a card? Then look here:Accessories for various devices, as well as a lot of advice was hereI want to buy a 32GB microSD card. Advise., and here:Choosing a flash card

Let's start to practice.

Common to all similar problems actions:

1. Always, before disconnecting the device from the computer, select "Safely Remove"Attached Image, and further, in the device itself "Disconnect USB storage device" (P.S. It may be called differently, depending on the model and firmware of the device).
2. Check the memory card using the applicationScandisk.
3. The problem may lie in the memory card itself. Try formatting it and following the advice above, write files to it.
- How to format:
  • Full formatting using the phone: Menu-Settings-Memory-Unplug the memory card (Remove the card) -Clear the card-Connect the SD-card (PS names and paths may vary depending on the phone model);
  • Formatting using a computer with a choice of different cluster sizes.
  • Formatting using a special applicationSD FormatterorHard Disk Low Level Format Tool. The so-called "low-level" formatting.

4. Try changing the cache on the memory card using this application:® SD Speed ​​Increase
5. Formatting does not help? Try replacing the memory card with another one.
6. The files you recorded from the computer are visible and not from the device? See if there is a file in the folder where you wrote them..nomedia (hidden file). If there is, delete it.

I.Lost your recorded files on the memory card.
1. It was noticed that some files may disappear due to various installed applications. Solving problems with files on the memory card. (Post # 11633656) . Try to remove the latest installed applications, after which this problem was noticed.
2. Solving a problem with a galleryQuickpic - show hidden folders - folder thumbnails it may be missing photos and videos.
3. If the proposed methods do not help, reset to factory settings. This will help to identify whether the problem was in the programs or, perhaps, also in the firmware.
4. Update the firmware version.

Ii.The music player does not see most of the audio files, the explorer and multimedia players fly out while trying to play.
1. Look at the length of the file name, as well as the presence of any characters in them (punctuation marks, etc.). If the names are too long - try to shorten them. In some cases, this procedure helped. How to do this is described here: Solving problems with files on the memory card. (Post # 14068522)
And
Zorex_samsung @ 05/20/2013, 15:32*
Guys. Thank you for your help, figured out. )) 0
It was really in the "sheep" that were files with flowers, hearts, icons of melodies and other crap. As soon as they renamed them adequately, it immediately stopped flying and started to appear, thanks again for the help.

2. If there are many files and you have placed them in one folder, then the majority may not be displayed. Try to distribute them into several folders, approximately equally.
3. Go to Settings / Applications / Application Management / Applications, find "Media Storage" Clear Data button.
4. If you use a standard player, then try installing any third-partyCustom Application Directory (Post # 11148359).
5. Files downloaded from the Internet (Vkontakte or other sources) are not displayed? See this:Solving problems with files on the memory card. (Post # 13939287)
6. Look at the correctness of filling tags in the file. If there are various unreadable characters in them, then this may be the reason for player / conductor departures. How to fix tags described herehttp://devfaq.ru/ru/q/11647.
6. Also, in solving this problem, formatting the memory card helped.

Useful messages (in the process of filling)
Useful applications
® NextApp SDFix - Troubleshooting the write to an external SD card in Android 4.4+
® DiskDigger- Recover deleted pictures, photos, as well as video.
® AParted (Sd Card Partition)- The program repairs and creates partitions on a micro Sd card.
® PARTITION-TOOLKIT SD-USB-RU!- Creating and formatting partitions exFAT FAT32 EXT2 EXT3 EXT4 Linux Swap NTFS and ReiserFS.
in the process of filling ...

IMPORTANT!
If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, you should not put a message with the text"Thank! You are super!!!". On our forum, thanks are accepted to express byraising reputationspecific participantPicture.
If you can’t change your reputation yourself (did not score 15 posts), use the buttonPicture
and inform about the desire to change the reputation of the party.

Post has been editedGridzilla - 14.08.18, 18:54
Reason for editing: Typo
Fury-fox
Message#2
23.10.11, 03:53
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 220
Check in: 17.04.10
Google nexus 5

Check the music folders for a file..nomedia or just format the flash card and reload music.

Post has been editedFury-fox - 23.10.11, 03:53

--------------------
eeriesilence
Message#3
23.10.11, 18:39
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 560
Check in: 21.08.08
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

Run throughRescan mediascan flash drive

Post has been editedeeriesilence - 23.10.11, 18:40
armvolk
Message#4
23.10.11, 22:11
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 22.10.11
Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100

eeriesilence @ Today, 19:39*
Run through Rescan Media scan flash drives

Post has been editedEeriesilence- Yesterday, 19:40

Did not help :-(
- = 3Jlou = -
Message#5
23.10.11, 22:57
Banned
[offline]

Messages 644
Check in: 02.07.09
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

armvolk
can help ...
reduce the name of the song (file) to 10 (approximately) characters (perhaps they are incredibly long)

--------------------
Im 'iustus iratus
I sleep ....... please do not wake
dr.dorian9
Message#6
24.10.11, 14:46
Andy kaufman
[online]

Messages 4663
Check in: 08.08.10
Blackberry key2

Copy everything from the flash drive to the PC, format the flash drive (not fast, but normal formatting) and fill it up again. It was once a milestone, should help

--------------------
MacBook Pro 15-inch, Mid 2012 (+ Samsung EVO850 1TB) + Sony PlayStation 4 + Sony PS Vita Wi-Fi (32Gb) + Mercedes-Benz ML500 W164 (M156 Swap + Stage 2 = 590hp) + BMW E60 550i + Yamaha YZF -R6+ iPhone 6S 128GB Space Gray 11.2 + Apple Watch Sport 42mm + The New iPad 4G 32Gb 9.3
Kwitty
Message#7
24.10.11, 14:50
User
[offline]

Messages 52
Check in: 13.05.09
Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000

Another option is that in the folder with the music file is ".nomedia". It must be removed.
P.s. This file can be seen through the PC.
I usually keep files from prying eyes.

Post has been editedKwitty - 24.10.11, 14:53

--------------------
Samsung GT-i9000 Galaxy S =>Samsung GT-N7000 Galaxy Note
dr.dorian9
Message#8
24.10.11, 14:57
Andy kaufman
[online]

Messages 4663
Check in: 08.08.10
Blackberry key2

Kwitty,
where would this file come from? and there was no file search, he would just immediately say that there isn’t, in general a deaf idea

--------------------
MacBook Pro 15-inch, Mid 2012 (+ Samsung EVO850 1TB) + Sony PlayStation 4 + Sony PS Vita Wi-Fi (32Gb) + Mercedes-Benz ML500 W164 (M156 Swap + Stage 2 = 590hp) + BMW E60 550i + Yamaha YZF -R6+ iPhone 6S 128GB Space Gray 11.2 + Apple Watch Sport 42mm + The New iPad 4G 32Gb 9.3
Kwitty
Message#9
24.10.11, 15:02
User
[offline]

Messages 52
Check in: 13.05.09
Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000

I had such that the file appeared by itself. I do not know exactly. At first I used power mp3, and when I decided to use stock, I did not find mp3. Comrade said to check for the presence of media and was right.

--------------------
Samsung GT-i9000 Galaxy S =>Samsung GT-N7000 Galaxy Note
Bodtek
Message#10
24.10.11, 15:04
Great theorist
[offline]

Messages 6179
Check in: 23.11.09
Highscreen Zera F rev.S

armvolkclear the data of the "Multimedia Storage" program and re-launch the regular player.

Post has been editedBodtek - 24.10.11, 15:05
Reason for editing: Fixed a bug.
armvolk
Message#11
25.10.11, 16:45
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 22.10.11

Bodtek @ Yesterday 16:04*
armvolk, clear the data "Storage Media" and re-run the regular player.

Post has been editedBodtek - Yesterday, 16:05
Reason for editing: Fixed a bug.

My friend, you are just handsome !!! :-) did everything, as you said, it worked :-) :-) :-) :-) how did you decide to raise a rating on your website or what, teach, raise :-)
ximik_97
Message#12
16.11.11, 19:01
Tester
[offline]

Messages 645
Check in: 29.10.11

I have the same problem, put a better power amp and forget your problems.

Posted on 11/16/2011, 19:01:

It is better to reflash to save data from a flash drive and everything will be fine, try it.

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy SII. Android 4.1 + Poweramp + Voodoo Louder + Creative Aurvana Life = The best for me.
katrey
Message#13
14.12.11, 19:47
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 11.12.11

Bodtek @ 10.24.2011, 14:04*
armvolk, clear the data "Storage Media" and re-run the regular player.

Can you write for the noob step by step? thank
Bodtek
Message#14
14.12.11, 22:13
Great theorist
[offline]

Messages 6179
Check in: 23.11.09
Highscreen Zera F rev.S

katrey,Settings \ Applications \ Application Management \ Storage Media \ Clear Data button.
It is possible that in the "Application Management" section, you must select the "All Programs" tab - this already depends on the specifics of a particular device.
Sedoy 87
Message#15
01.02.12, 01:44
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 27.01.12
HTC Sensation

no wonder they say: everything is genial simple! I solved the problem in the following way: in the folder where all the music was, I created several more folders and scattered about all the music in them! now both the phone and various players see all the tracks.
AK13
Message#16
12.02.12, 11:37
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 12.02.12
HTC Flyer

Video files are missing

HTC Flyer
OS and firmware:Android 2.3.4

Description of the problem:
HTC Fiyer, on the SD card when recording a new video file, all the old video files that were there disappear. This happens both after recording from the computer, during card startup, after disconnecting USB, and after rebooting the tablet, if the file has been transferred from the tablet's memory. When uploading from a computer, if there were no video files on the card, then the files disappear from the memory of the tablet. After the files disappear, the memory counter shows the free space. Next to the map are files of music and books with them there is no such problem, after recording and connecting to the computer, everything remains in place. What it is and how to deal with it.
Sincerely.
max2327
Message#17
12.02.12, 12:19
Carpe diem ...
[offline]

Messages 3476
Check in: 07.01.10
Google Nexus 6

AK13
How do you disconnect the tablet from the PC? Safely or just pulling the cord?

--------------------
"If you have enthusiasm, you can do anything, anything. Enthusiasm is the basis of any progress ..." (Henry Ford)
AK13
Message#18
12.02.12, 12:28
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
HTC Flyer

Of course it is safe. I tried to stop the SD card in the settings before rebooting the tablet, it does not help.
Gridzilla
Message#19
12.02.12, 13:13
[offline]

Messages 27664

AK13
Can try to identify patterns? Are large or small files missing?

--------------------
Remember! The line between "Now a little tweak and it will be good" and "Oh, what have I done!" - very thin!
AK13
Message#20
12.02.12, 13:15
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
HTC Flyer

From 300MB to 2.5 GB.
Gridzilla
Message#21
12.02.12, 13:39
[offline]

Messages 27664

AK13
As an option - scatter the video in different folders (as was done with the audio files here:The problem with audio files on a flash drive (Post # 11158447)
Also check the length of your files. Capture them with short titles.

--------------------
Remember! The line between "Now a little tweak and it will be good" and "Oh, what have I done!" - very thin!

203 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 4:17