Rep: (3481)
DaTuner
Version: 3.108

Last update of the program in the header:26.08.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
A versatile, accurate and sensitive chromatic Android tuner with a simple interface.

Description:
Features:
1. The ability to adjust the frequency to adjust the orchestra.
2. Automatic sensitivity - no need to adjust.
3. Bright, easy to read display.
4. Fast, error free and accurate.<0.3 cents @ E3 (329.62Hz),<0.1 cents @ C5 (1046.5Hz),<1 cent @ A2 (110Hz)
5. No dead zone - the screen changes color to green when properly configured.
6. Without advertising.
Description in English
Features:
1.) Reference frequency adjustment for orchestra tuning.
2.) Auto-Sensitivity - no configuration required.
3.) Bright, easy-to-read display.
4.) Quick, accurate and precise.<0.3 cents @ E3 (329.62Hz),<0.1 cents @ C5 (1046.5Hz),<1 cent @ A2 (110Hz)
5.) No dead zone -
6.) Ad-free!

Good app, I really liked it. I quickly set up my electroacoustics (I just put the phone on the table), then compared it with the built-in tuner - it was clearly set up. The market mostly positive reviews.

Russian interface: Partial (since version 3.72)

Developer: Applaud apps
Homepage: http://www.applaudapps.net/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...atuna&hl=en

Download:
Version: 3.108 Premium (Alex0047)
Version: 3.107 Premium (Alex0047)
Version: 3.106 PREMIUM (moorware)

Version: 3.72 Lite DaTuner (Post nikita 13 # 59204147)
Version: 3.0.4 beta + Rus DaTuner (Post # 25599704)

Past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 26.08.19, 12:49
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 3.108 Premium

Rep: (265)
DaTuner Lite 3.72

What's new
- Minor bugfixes in the free version (pro received more!)
- [PRO] Update temperament selection; use list instead of big knob.

Download: Attached fileDaTuner Lite_3.72.apk (780.69 KB)

DaTuner Pro 3.68

What's new
- Minor bugfixes

Download: Attached fileDaTuner-Pro_3.68.apk (802 kb)

Post has been editednikita 13 - 11.03.17, 21:44
Reason for editing: Amendment versions

Rep: (145)
* nikita 13 This version 3.68.

* satank666 , Sorry, corrected, my carelessness

Rep: (77)
nikita 13 @ 03/11/17, 21:14*
DaTuner Pro 3.68
error occurred while parsing the package
We checked at the APC? Do not put it

Rep: (257)
sc0rpi0n3 @ 24.03.17, 17:31*
We checked at the APC?

I set on two phones.
PS Best Tuner compared with gStrings and GuitarTuna, no worse than a professional Korg ot-12.

* sc0rpi0n3 69 downloads, with the problem you are unsubscribed first. the problem is probably in the version of Android.

sc0rpi0n3 @ 24.03.17, 17:31*
We checked at the APC?
Of course checked; everything that I post on the forum checked personally.

Rep: (77)
* mol-nick
* Nikita 13,
but I have a bug siphoned several times on the fifth bin is not put. And yes, I'm not the first:
kpu3uc @ 31.08.16, 07:48*
In the analysis of the packet originated synthetic error. broken file?

Psih116Rus @ 10.09.16, 10:22*
* Satank666,
Beaten
I also can not install!

I took the old version 3.01 - putting norms Pro, polygonal

* sc0rpi0n3 If there is Ruth, then go to Lucky Pather->Istrumenty->patches android-> Patched first 2 points
If you can help, accomplish your goal

Posted on 03/30/2017, 23:09:

And yes, pay attention, you quoted the message, written before the publication of my apk, so that my versions of these comments have nothing to do.

Post has been editednikita 13 - 30.03.17, 23:08

Rep: (0)
nikita 13 @ 03/11/17, 21:14*
DaTuner Pro 3.68

пїЅ#пїЅ
What's new

Download: DaTuner-Pro_3.68.apk (802 KB)

Post edited by nikita 13 - 03/11/17, 21:44
Reason for editing: Amendment versions

This version is pumped several times. Not installed. Syntax error when installing the package.
Yesterday downloaded through a browser - error during installation
Today, through the download master - also a mistake during installation.

broken file!

Just asked a friend to download the file. He downloaded. I asked to install. Install failed. Says syntax error when installing the package. The same file sent me an email. I tried the same song.

broken file.

Post has been edited3um - 18.04.17, 14:17

* 3um If you know something about varnishes patcher, you can help this message => DaTuner (Post nikita 13 # 59933893)

Rep: (177)
* nikita 13 , I have also beaten

* dimonpokimon09 , Sorry, of course, that I am a person who too lazy to write the same message, and therefore only ask to read the posts above ... 4-5

Further, this issue was discussed with my participation will not, because answerhere!

Post has been editednikita 13 - 19.04.17, 20:51
Reason for editing: Link to reply

Rep: (177)
Sorry, my phone without root and its hard rutirovat

* dimonpokimon09,
Try different versions of the hats I got set on old LG 2.3 without root-works fine.

nikita 13 @ 04/19/17, 20:48*
Further, this issue was discussed with my participation will not, because the answer is here!

And there is the message we find?What's the message of this that will make it possible to install the Pro version?
Attached Image

Here are the instructions read from the message about patcher varnishes and understand that in order to carry out itsyou need to install the file, and hebroken . Laid file from the cap broken. And then at least for lakipatcheris, at least for some points, I do not install the program. broken file. A link on the playoff-market of hats we get to the Lite version. And at the PRO.

Also we read carefully and see the inscription: "If you will help accomplish your goal." Butpersonnot unsubscribed. so not helped

Next, the following is writtenadding, Saying that protsetirovat message to some other (the old, the past is not working) version and saying that now everything is fixed and if you're pumped, then it will work, because to the version (the old, the past is not working, that protsetirovat), the author is irrelevant additions.

Well, if everything is corrected, then we go into the cap and pump. And oops.FILE broken!

Therefore, it is not clear Nikita, why did you send out all the time for the post, which does not bear any good. pro version does not install the file, with the play-market pro-version is not a download and patch. Or maybe the message a secret that you need to solve? Really hard to just add a work file. Then independently download it from the browser to download and check the date, and then carry out its installation.

I understand that no one owes nothing owes. But if we call gruzdom, get in the boxfish.

3uma @ 27/04/17, 14:46*
broken

But how to explain to you ... I have a very worth it, and the application is running. As proof quote 2 Posts:
nikita 13, this version 3.68.

Therefore ank a person starts, he checked the version, and was troubled.

Further response from the user scorpion that AIC broken
I set on two phones.
PS Best Tuner compared with gStrings and GuitarTuna, no worse than a professional Korg ot-12.

And now about why I refer to that post. The fact that this is the only option that came to mind, but there was no answer on the efficiency of this method, and therefore decided that the option is probably working.
Tomorrow or today try perezalit file, although Forum nedokachennyh APK give affix can not, but still try.

3uma @ 27/04/17, 15:46*
Really hard to just add a work file

Attached file3567922.com.applicaudia.dsp.datuner_donate.v3.68.apk(802 kb)

pro version, threw the phone, swung away.

mol-nick @ 27.04.17, 16:48*
pro version, threw the phone, swung away.

Thanks buddy. File exactly the same as here (compare checksum, and hashes). And he leads the same way. Not installed. I did not even know what to think. I am looking for a solution. I read online. In some places it is written that the requirements can be more youthful version of android. I 5.1.

If someone is reading, unsubscribe anyone what version of android.

p.s. Well, it's the only app that I could not be established. Personally, I have a question about how to understand what this is, as it struck a chord. I want to find out what the reason. Maybe AndroidManifest.xml somehow cleverly channeling. Maybe even some sort of oddity. Does anyone have any original Pro version. Or this is the original?

* 3um Most likely case and the truth in the version of Android. Yesterday reflash on 6.0.1 and goes the same error. What - do not know, too, I will watch.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/02/20, 7:21