> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

CrossMe | [Puzzle] Japanese crossword (Nonogrammy)

Rep: (168)
Crossme
version: 2.6.62
Genre: Puzzle

Last update of the game in the header:22.09.2020

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
You have to solve the encrypted image by filling in the appropriate number of cells on the playing field.

Description:
CrossMe (Japanese crosswords, Nonogrammy) - is a puzzle in which the encrypted image. To solve a crossword puzzle, you need to paint the desired cells, according to figures by appropriate horizontal and vertical.
CrossMe Color - Colored Japanese crosswords.

Features:
★ More than 2,000 crosswords
★ 8 levels of difficulty and sizes from 10x10 up to 90x90
★ Random crosswords
★ Different management
★ Stylized under Japanese vintage design
★ Tips
★ Synchronization between devices

Changes:
- Added crosswords
- Bugs fixed

Suggestions and comments are welcome!

Homepage: http://mobiledynamix.com

Crossme
Google Play: market: // details / id = com.mobiledynamix.crossme?
Google Play Web: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobiledynamix.crossme

Crossme color
Google Play: market: // details / id = com.mobiledynamix.crossmecolor?
Google Play Web: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobiledynamix.crossmecolor

The author of the topics is the developer of the game, please do not upload the full version

Download:
CrossMe Version: 2.6.62
Attached filecrossme_play.apk(18.72 MB)

CrossMe Color Version: 2.6.62
Attached filecrossme_color_play.apk(18.72 MB)

Post has been editedondesly - 22.09.20, 14:18
Reason for editing: Updating

Rep: (3)
Finally appeared krosvordy))

ZUZUAS,
Yes, finally finished and put) Enjoy free until

Rep: (25)
Excellent crossword sucked for a long time

Rep: (1)
yaponamat love crossword puzzles! thanks!

Rep: (13)
ondesly, action game does not turn off the tablet screen, immediately turned back on. HTC Flyer, HC.

Another wish: to do "operation" tapa. Now, to mention a few squares of the free or clear filled, it is necessary to double-tapnut each. You can make a pencil / eraser, then the number will be reduced tapov :)

Rep: (3)
ntrs,
By the way, an interesting offer, join, batch processing would not hurt :)

Meanwhile, bring a link to my review of this wonderful game:http://enjoyit.ru/free-android-21-crossme-...kie-krossvordy/

Rep: (49)
Also recently wrote a review of the game:http://android.mobile-review.com/market/5177/

Rep: (56)
Great game, sucked in particular!)

ntrs @ 23.02.2012, 13:08*
action game does not turn off the tablet screen, immediately turned back on. HTC Flyer, HC.

I try to understand, apparently, some feature Flyer.

Posted 23-02-2012, 19:04:

ntrs,
sdemidov,
To paint the line right away, you need to click on the cell and hold until you see the ring around her finger. And then just pull in the right direction. The rules (question mark) is the description and picture.

Posted 23-02-2012, 19:04:

aldaron
Thanks for the review)

slavakrainov,
I am glad)

ondesly, I do not mean "right line", but in general :)

Rep: (19)
ondesly, Hello! And you can make a "Filipino scanwords" ??

Rep: (20)
support tabs have?

ntrs,
I thought about this option. Make perelyuchatel somewhere on the side. I'll try to realize and see what is best.

Posted 24-02-2012, 6:52:

Lineriner,
What is the "tabs"?

Posted 24-02-2012, 6:53:

Valka90,
Unfortunately not. Only Japanese crosswords.

ondesly, the switch can be made in the upper left corner, which is free from the figures.

And I would consider a switch in addition to the Long-tapu, which in its current form is also a handy thing.

ntrs @ 24.02.2012, 13:02*
the switch can be made in the upper left corner, which is free from the figures.

It will not work. Zoom + field shift switch and disappear. Rather, just bottom right corner.

ntrs @ 24.02.2012, 13:02*
And I would consider a switch in addition to the Long-tapu, which in its current form is also a handy thing.

The switch does not affect the Long Tapia. Painting the line and choose the type of painting

Rep: (49)
ondesly @ 24.02.2012, 07:53*
What is the "tabs"?

tab = tablet

Lineriner,
aldaron
Now clear) Plates were fully supported.

Post has been editedondesly - 26.02.12, 09:07

ondesly, another bug report - I, when the running game will appear on top of any window (or the volume of the battery gets pressed, for example) and it is closed, LOADING appears for a few seconds, as if the game is restarted.

ntrs,
This is not a bug. And conceived. When the game is paused, the resources are unloaded to free up memory. I do not know whether there is a need for this. Just as safer.
Later I learned that time and maybe take away.

Rep: (0)
Today tested, normal flight, feel sucked. As for me, easy management, still tried thumbnail.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/09/20, 16:09