> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

14 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Redirect from browsers to third-party sites.
Gridzilla
Message#1
22.03.12, 07:46
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 27664
Check in: 03.02.10

�������� �� ��������� �� ��������� �����. download

It happens that when using the Internet in a standard (and not only) browser, when you go to a specific page, you are redirected to a third-party site with various notifications, such as "Update your browser", "Download browser", etc.The first and most important thing in this case: you can not succumb to it, go to these sites and download the proposed updates!

Important topic to read:
Attention! SMS fraud on Android

The program to identify applications that can display ads in the status bar:
AirPush Detector

If you accidentally clicked and started downloading (usually occurs without a request),put the phone into flight mode- This will avoid sending SMS to premium numbers. Immediately after this, look for the installed application and delete it. In the case when all the same SMS sent and withdrawn funds from the account, read the recommendations from this topic:Attention! SMS fraud on Android

Before asking your question, read the recommendations for solving this problem:
1. Clear the cache of the browsers you use: Menu-Settings-Applications-Application Management-All — find your browser, click and in a new windowClear dataandClear cache(this will delete all your data, such as bookmarks, passwords, journal, etc.);
2. If you use a browserOperathen put in the settingsProvide desktop browserand disable JavaScript in your native browser;
3. The problem may be in the router that you use:Example 1, Example 2, Example 3, Example 4, Example 5;
4. Information fromNitrogen Browsers are asked to update the Opera. (Post # 11539068)
5. Another solution if you use a WiFi router:TYNTS

Useful applications:
® LBE Privacy Guard- control over the activity of applications in Android (carefully read the description in the topic of the program !!!)
Dr.Web
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android

Post has been editedGridzilla - 09.12.13, 19:22
Reason for editing: Added an example with a router
Blackbusa
Message#42
06.03.12, 21:27
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 76
Check in: 10.02.12
Oneplus 5T 8/128

Sorry, but how can a virus hit a linux-based router? Given that the redirect is not made from all sites, I dare to assume that the blame for this garbage lies primarily on the administration of vulnerable sites.
P.S. And for the advice to reflash the router - thanks. The redirect did not stop, but finally the static routing started, which could not be cut as much as half a year in the asus.

Post has been editedBlackbusa - 06.03.12, 21:42
Eorlind
Message#43
07.03.12, 12:45
User
[offline]

Messages 78
Check in: 24.08.11
Motorola DROID Turbo

Blackbusa, you just try to do the reset when you change the firmware, the settings remain, I was so with Asus-n10.

--------------------
Motorola droid turbo xt1254
matisha
Message#44
07.03.12, 13:17
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 36
Check in: 21.02.08
Blackberry key2

You see, everything was decided.

I bought a new Asus rt-n56u router and left the old one in reserve, it will be flashed and packed!

I strongly advise Asus rt-n56u, he has 2 radio modules and Galaxy works at 5 GHz.

With the virus no longer met. Flight is normal!

How the virus enters the router is another story. Rutics are simply written there.
Blackbusa
Message#45
07.03.12, 14:41
User
[offline]

Messages 76
Oneplus 5T 8/128

Rutics are prescribed, yes. If everything were so simple, the owners of routers would not get off with the usual redirect to websites with viruses in the attachments. Picked up various modes of operation of the opera in my Nokia E52, I found that this thing is a regular banner that chases after rewinding the page. And on the tablet, I did not start this nasty thing.
P.S. Oh yes, damn clear I completely dropped the router before stitching. In practice, I know that sometimes it is better not to regret 5-10 minutes and adjust everything anew.

Post has been editedBlackbusa - 07.03.12, 14:43
matisha
Message#46
07.03.12, 15:22
Novice
[offline]

Messages 36
Blackberry key2

everything would be so ... but I also had the same ambush with the redirect on the iPad. And there a priori this can not be! : sveta:
Blackbusa
Message#47
07.03.12, 16:05
User
[offline]

Messages 76
Oneplus 5T 8/128

Why can not? The vulnerability of the browser and javascript is used, that's all :). I do not completely rule out the possibility of a problem only in a router, but I consider this unlikely. If hacking was so simple, then the security guards would have long since torn their hair from paranoia. I checked the same sites from the phone now - indecency stopped by itself.

Post has been editedBlackbusa - 07.03.12, 16:09
matisha
Message#48
08.03.12, 15:25
Novice
[offline]

Messages 36
Blackberry key2

Blackbusa @ 03/07/2012, 16:05*
indecency stopped by itself.

Now I have 2 routers.

He put the old, without flashing, the problem appeared. Put new - the problem disappeared.
Komunikatoroed
Message#49
08.03.12, 16:01
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1648
Check in: 17.04.10
Apple iPhone 6s

It is hardly a problem in the router’s firmware itself, since there is a lot of chopped linux kernel. Perhaps the problem is this:

There is such an applicationwifi kill, which can, through a certain vulnerability, conduct attacks on wifi routers, thereby disconnecting other users from them, intercepting cookies(well, this is already droidsheep)including redirect to a specific IP. Almost all are restored by rebooting. Hard reset should return to 99.9% of performance.
So, in my opinion, the problem is in your LAN. See who it carries the Trojan (PC, smart, PDA, etc.).

--------------------
Komunikatoroed
Message#50
08.03.12, 19:20
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1648
Check in: 17.04.10
Apple iPhone 6s

By the wayherehijackers detection application

--------------------
atomicsam
Message#51
10.03.12, 13:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 156
Check in: 21.11.11
Doogee mix lite

I suppose it's a matter of infecting one of the hop routes on the route. And all the cases, how to deal - xs, routing control - not mine.

--------------------
like yes ...
PanM001
Message#52
10.03.12, 13:44
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2803
Check in: 20.10.11

atomicsam,try hereAndroid + PC = Internetthe guys ask, can prompt.

--------------------
Seek knowledge, even if you have to go to Tibet. Prophet Mohammed.
atomicsam
Message#53
10.03.12, 14:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 156
Check in: 21.11.11
Doogee mix lite

PanM001,
I have no such problems, but somehow I met with such redirects at work — the proxy on the provider side was hacked into the investigation. one more time already at home - kulp culpability - the virus rewrote DNSy. well, in fact, once met with a massive infection - a redirect was immediately written to the heder, I suppose just one of the hopes. one of the proofs: when switching to the https protocol, all redirects flew right away.

--------------------
like yes ...
milavich
Message#54
12.03.12, 09:24
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 02.03.12

Yes, I see people have already guessed that it was in the router, I also dropped the router by typing and everything fell into place :)
silent777
Message#55
19.03.12, 21:09
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39
Check in: 03.08.08
Asus p535

For me, rebooting the router to the factory settings for several reasons was not possible.

The solution is the following: we force the DNS from Google 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

I helped, advertising disappeared: rolleyes:
aluks
Message#56
24.03.12, 18:36
User
[offline]

Messages 56
Check in: 28.08.07
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

Helped: reset to default settings, fresh firmware. Then returned the user settings.
ASUS WL-520GU router. : thank_you:
max2327
Message#57
25.03.12, 12:35
Carpe diem ...
[offline]

Messages 3476
Check in: 07.01.10
Google Nexus 6

M
We move to the "First Aid". The topic is now important.

--------------------
"If you have enthusiasm, you can do anything, anything. Enthusiasm is the basis of any progress ..." (Henry Ford)
MNG
Message#58
05.04.12, 20:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 205
Check in: 26.12.06

Flew on this problem.
Details here:
Questions beginner (Post # 12436963)
Tablet - Notion Inc. Adam. In the network goes through tridzhi. So the flashing of the router will not save - it is not voosche. The problem on all browsers, which are on the tablet, and only in the address of one site.
I took a smart vinmob from the shelf - and on it a forced redirect.
Above write that a complete reset does not help - it is clear, since this reptile can cling to different OSes.
How to be? Yes, if hardrezet helped, and this baidu again screwed - each time hardrezitsya?
Ambush. Apparently, hackers have learned how to infect not mobile devices, but sites. And the treatment is not yet visible.

Post has been editedMNG - 05.04.12, 22:46
Gridzilla
Message#59
06.04.12, 03:22
[offline]

Messages 27664
Check in: 03.02.10

MNG,
And how does he come to the site with BB? Fine? Tried in the opera, for example, put a tick to present a desktop browser?

--------------------
Remember! The line between "Now a little tweak and it will be good" and "Oh, what have I done!" - very thin!
MNG
Message#60
06.04.12, 15:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 205
Check in: 26.12.06

Gridzilla, with BB, you can still go.
And on the tablet, manipulations with browsers, attempts to outsmart the trap of the result do not give - nothing helps - it gets out of the trap. The site with a plastnet not to get.
In my opinion, the new situation. Previously, extortionists created trap sites. If you don’t want to go, don’t go to unfamiliar resources. So now, they hang their tops on working sites. That is, a normal, thematic site is turned into a virus.
Moreover, what is dangerous - they also allow the site to work, the participants log in from the BB, the site is functioning. And if someone looks from the tablet - here these reketers are waiting.
Actually, because of these freaks, I cannot get to the site for several days, which my friends and I pay for together. To find out the status of the site, you have to go to friends, as I have an Internet only on the tablet.
Lousy situation, even a lawyer hire. Although, why a lawyer, the situation is absolutely clear, according to the same law on the protection of personal data. We need a solution .... It can spread the addresses to which the fraudsters redirect - maybe someone from decent programmers and squeeze bastards. At least something ...

Post has been editedMNG - 06.04.12, 17:35
Meccep73
Message#61
14.04.12, 17:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 301
Check in: 09.03.10
Google Nexus 6P

Same problem. Redirect browser smartphone onhttp://mobi-b.ru/js.php?redirect=http://moby-b.ru/%3fr=10294

And only on a specific wifi point - from a friend. From the laptop through the same point, everything works fine. At home, I open everything from a smart app, my mobile and-no also works fine. Ie, as already mentioned here, the problem is definitely not with smart. I will try to reset the problem router.

Post has been editedMeccep73 - 14.04.12, 17:36

--------------------
Acer Liquid S100>Motorola Droid Razr + Nexus 4>Nexus 5 16Gb Red + Nexus 7 (2013) 32GbWiFi>nexus 6p 32Gb>pixel 2xl 128pGb

14 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 08:27