BlackBerry OS Software Catalog | working exclusively through the BIS service

Rep: (594)
Attached ImageBlackBerry OS software catalog

For the operation of the programs you need the connected service LSI

Content:

Berryreader ( Mts ) - Google Reader client that allows you to read news feeds from Google Reader.
Berryweather ( Mts ) - the weather.
IM + Pro ( Mts ) - multi-protocol instant messaging client.
Beejiveim ( Mts ) is another multi-protocol instant messaging client.
PodTrapper ( Mts ) - places, discounts and more.
Foursquare ( Mts ) - places, discounts and more.
Google maps ( Mts ) - Google Maps.
Wordpress ( Mts ) - blog.
Show Me The Images ( MTS, Beeline ) - automatically download the entire graphic content of your letters.
Score mobile ( Mts ) - game results, recaps, top news, tournament tables for football, hockey, basketball, etc.
UberTwitter ( Mts ) - twitter client.
Twitview ( Mts ) - We post the video on Twitter.
GoogleSync ( Mts ) - Sync Google Calendar and Gmail Contacts
highstream ( Megaphone , Mts ) - news, exchange rates, weather forecast, concert and cinema billboards, TV shows, listening to the radio and much more.
Wikitude/ OS6 ( Megaphone , Mts ) - augmented reality browser.
Gorspravka ( Megaphone , Mts ) - search for organizations, displaying results on a map, information about companies and much more.
iSpeech Translator ( Megaphone , Mts ) - translator.
Fancytran ( Megaphone ) - translator.
Evernote ( Megaphone ) - saving, synchronizing and searching notes, including text records, web pages, task list, shopping list, photos, email. mail.
Superstore ( Megaphone ) - BlackBerry supermarket that includes 4 stores with applications, games, themes, etc. for your device.
Wunderlist ( Megaphone ) - organizer.
NavitaTranslator ( MTS, Beeline ) - translator.
Currency Converter - Currency Converter.
Opera Mini & Opera Mobile - eminent browsers.
Worldmate - hotel booking, weather forecast and much more.
Dropbox - cloud data storage.
KAYAK - Another application to help the traveler (search and book a hotel, car rental, etc.)
Syncje ( Mts ) - synchronization of contacts, calendar and tasks with SyncML servers.
Trillian - multi-protocol instant messaging client (AIM, Yahoo, MSN, ICQ, GOOGLEtalk, facebook, myspace and Jabber).
Gmail - of. gmail client
Shazam/ Encore - Recognition of musical compositions.
Facebook - of. Facebook client.
Twitter - of. client twitter.
miRoamer Global Radio - internet radio
Blue - currency exchange
Blackberry travel ( Mts ) - travel assistance
Waze ( Mts ) - navigation
UbiNav Russia ( Mts ) - navigation
BB Protect ( Mts ) - data protection

Post has been editedMaster YODA - 27.01.15, 19:52

Rep: (152)
Native ICQ (ICQ) works fine through BIS (MTS).
Proven 9860 (OS7.1).
I pumped from the BlackBerry, through a browser at icq.com.

Rep: (29)
CobainXXX @ 19.05.2012, 06:08*
Going to buy a BB9900. There was a question: I have a carrier Beeline. Programs from the first post where BIS Beeline is not specified will not work with my operator?

It has to work hard, especially when you consider that 9900 is now officially on sale in the Beeline.

Rep: (1)
Hello, I have a 9800 model, I would like to know there is some analog of adobe reader for reading pdf on blekberi?

Rep: (1)
Northern Sky @ 06.02.2012, 01:56*
I work via BIS: Tunein Radio.

How you have achieved if, and I quote: The application requires Wi-Fi or cellular data connection. BIS-B and BES connections are not supported. Translation: The application requires Wi-Fi or cellular internet connection. Connection through BIS-B and BES is not supported.

Rep: (104)
Prompt prog allows you to switch network modes quickly with 2g to 3g working in OS 7?

Post has been editedfellps - 30.07.12, 22:45

Rep: (0)
I am looking for a good task-manager. If androyd convenience store, a request "to do list" drop dozens of variants of normal, then BB in the plan popechalnee.
Can anybody have any advice?
The device 9900.

Rep: (29)
Phantomrus, Wunderlist ? Relatively simple to-do list, but there is synchronization with the cloud, and all customers are underneath the platform. And most importantly - free. :)

Rep: (21)
Keep question Tunein Radio. I Megaphone with BIS. But the program eats the traffic very quickly. I understand there is a radio program of wiretapping by BIS :(

Rep: (30)
nons187, tunein sake must not be connected through a bis, but through the normal Internet. Not all programs are connected via BIS.

Rep: (21)
dark_snake Yes, through the usual. That's me to the fact that:

avangardfm @ 22.07.2012, 14:37*
Quote (Northern Sky @ 06.02.2012, 01:56)
I work via BIS: Tunein Radio.
How you have achieved if, and I quote: The application requires Wi-Fi or cellular data connection. BIS-B and BES connections are not supported. Translation: The application requires Wi-Fi or cellular internet connection. Connection through BIS-B and BES is not supported.

Good evening, tell me where to say mail ru agent BB 8900 ......

Hello. Please tell me the program that it was possible to monitor the delivery of parcels postal companies. Tipo TrackChecker. Thanks.

Rep: (3)
Master YODA, Some programs do not work in the cap, namely:

Superstore (megaphone) - supermarket BlackBerry comprising 4 stores applications, games, themes, etc. for your device..
Wunderlist (Megaphone) - organizer.
Blue - Exchange Rates

Is Instagram go on BB is not going?

Rep: (2)
Gentlemen, is there any application that allows you to use your phone as a wi-fi router if it does not support firmware above the 6th? The situation with the Pearl 9105 is of particular interest.

Prompt program analogue Audio manager on Android or on Bestprivateconversation simbiane. The purpose - to hide certain contacts and text messages and calls from these contacts. Itself from Belarus, so the BIS service is not supported. I want to buy a 9790, and in fact, except for calls and SMS only analogue prog given me.

Rep: (4)
And without a SIM card application the operator will work?

aNikak can not understand what's the catch BIS. In Beeline this service costs 390 rubles per month. What is the profit if one can use the stupid tariff with unlimited internet for a comparable or even lower cost? Guys, explain sloupoki))))): sveta:

Post has been editedmsher1986 - 27.11.13, 15:07

Rep: (350)
msher1986 @ 27.11.2013, 16:07*
aNikak can not understand what's the catch BIS. In Beeline this service costs 390 rubles per month. What is the profit if one can use the stupid tariff with unlimited internet for a comparable or even lower cost? Guys, explain sloupoki))))): sveta:

Bissau without OS 7 and below will not work with most e-mail applications.

And if I have a Z10? On horseradish then this blackberry symbol burns?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/02/20, 22:13