> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Digma e501 - firmware | Models: e601, e600

Rep: (9)
FirmwareDigma e501
Current version: 09/16/2011
Discussion пїЅ | Description | FAQ | Firmware пїЅ

Firmware upgrade procedure
  • Turn off the book.
  • Remove the memory card from the e-book.
  • Insert the memory card into the card reader (this is a must, do not copy the firmware to the memory card through the book).
  • Copy the firmware file (after unpacking from the archive) to the root of the memory card.
  • Remove the memory card and put it back into the book.
  • Put the book on charge for an hour, regardless of the charge indicator reading in the off state.
  • Click OK and hold.
  • Click the Power button.
  • Wait until the screen flashes (turns black for a second).
  • Release the power button.
  • After 2-3 seconds, release the OK button.
  • Wait until the firmware is updated.

Download the latest firmware version

there isinformationthat this firmware is being installed on e500

Post has been editedXionx - 13.04.12, 20:24
Reason for editing: Corrected the link to download the latest firmware version

Rep: (12)
Put on the e500-works significantly faster and more correctly opens the pdf.

Rep: (0)
I put this firmware on ERGO Book 0501R.
It turned out that this firmware is fully suitable and at the same time many times better than the firmware from ERGO. Even the reader itself works faster.

Rep: (2)
I formatted a flash drive and can not flash it ... What are the folders in your digm?

Rep: (25)
.adobe-digital-editions_.xibreader-config_Documents_Memo_Music_Pictures.In general, then the folders themselves appear. The firmware file uploaded to the flash?
I have it weighs 104MB (sibrary)

Post has been editednsn57 - 16.08.13, 22:05

Rep: (2)
Hello.
Today was sewn. Everything is working. Great.
Drop someone off the original firmware.

Rep: (3916)
UsPeXXX @ 08/23/2013, 16:02*
Drop someone off the original firmware.

In a hat -Download the latest firmware version .

Of The site in the link in the header does not allow downloading the firmware. Where to get? o.O

Rep: (9)
Just checked the link - everything works
Here is a direct link just in case:http://www.digma.ru/da…w_hdmp501_16092011.zip

The guys ran into a problem, the book stopped turning on (it hangs on the first division), I tried to flash it, but it doesn’t work. I do everything according to the instructions and the result is 0 (The screen blinks and the firmware itself does not start).
Perhaps firmware via PC? or some other tricky way to restore it?

Same crap. What to do?

Rep: (37)
hangs on the first division

charge the book for 2 hours, flash it according to the description in the header

Rep: (14)
In the course of the description, you must add - Format micoSD to Fat.
Because the book with the firmware direct indicates - Flash is required in Fat

Rep: (5)
Good day!

This reader got into my hands, and the problem, as it was already described here, is only the inscription “E501 reader” on the screen and one division below, and that’s it.
I tried a lot of options, charged all night, I followed the instructions clearly and accurately, but I didn’t get further than the screen I described above ...

How to be gentlemen? When connected to a computer in this state, no new devices are detected.

and rezet pressed ...

Now the reader can have 2 states, a clean screen or an inscription known to everyone with a division below ...

Thank you for your attention and understanding.

Best regards, DeZeR

Rep: (604)
* DeZeR.UA, standard question: is the battery charged?
because “charged” and “charged” - this is different. A voltmeter to check how-thread.

I will definitely measure with a voltmeter, charge it, I have a charge, which is quite audible to myself, if it charges something. The device was connected at night, and I hope that it is still charged.

3.6 volts as soon as I arrived, then I put on charging, it rose to 3.94 volts

keep charging ...

Post has been editedDeZeR.UA - 20.01.16, 21:45

It's all about the magic bubbles ...

it turned out it was necessary to take another memory card, and format it in FAT,
after which the reader was flashed and started ...
thanks to all..:)

Guys, good day to all! Help me have a brick. The client brought with a complaint that he did not read FB2 and TXT, downloaded the firmware from off. The site, did everything according to the instructions, and as a result, a brick, hung on the firmware for more than two hours and then nothing happens.

Need firmware. The file with the firmware is expired, sends to nowhere.

The problem is standard - the battery is discharged to zero, the situation is like for DeZeR.UA.

Rep: (3916)
Akakiy Ivanova @ 08/09/2016, 20:12*
Need firmware. The file with the firmware is expired, sends to nowhere.

There is only one page in the topic! Above there is a working link to the firmware.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 28.06.19, 12:48