BlackBerry Desktop Manager Discussion
Do you like the BlackBerry Desktop Manager
Do you like the BlackBerry Desktop Manager?
Yes [ 78 ] ** [43,82%]
Not [ 36 ] ** [20,22%]
Do not use [ 25 ] ** [14,04%]
Not really [ 39 ] ** [21,91%]
Total votes: 178

Rep: (0)
Well, well, when the contact has a first and last name. But there are a bunch of contacts who have one short name. In the field name to write nothing. What to do then? Especially when the contact is almost three hundred pieces? Everyone to rule sobering up.

Rep: (2)
Put BDM version 6.0 or 6.1 and the address book will merge from Outlook. True, to synchronize media content you still have to use the seventh version.

Rep: (3)
Friends. Help me please. Looking for BlackBerry Desktop Software under ubuntu 04/14/3
Does this exist in nature ??? ...
Thanks in advance and from me (+) to karma ...

Rep: (270)
* Hooooch
There is no official client, unfortunately. Enable VirtualBox and use the version under Win / Mac

Rep: (1)
Hello, everyone, there is such a question. The problem with the BlackBerry smartphone is the z30 otonovil services. Google everything works and the Ply Market writes the error r-1.40. Something such a contact crashes and Odnoklassniki everything I think what the problem is, I can flash it for android

Rep: (0)
Help who can !!! The BlackBerry Desktop Software is not removed at all. And when you start any video immediately comes out a window with the installation of this software.
evil is not enough, like everything poudalal but still the installation gets out and does not allow the video to run.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/31/19, 07:15