> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

fishki.net | All the functionality of the site in your device

Rep: (184)
fishki.net
Version: 3.1.0_30

Last update of the program in the header:06.10.2018

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
client site fishki.net

Description:
The application from Fishki.net will allow you to be in the very epicenter of exciting news from around the world.
Fresh jokes, the most funny and shocking news, as well as many interesting things are now in your mobile device.
The application includes a "mobile reporter" function that will allow you to share your chips on the go.
It is possible to save your favorite materials in your favorites, when added to favorites, they are included in the cache of your device.
and remain available, even in the absence of an Internet connection, which is very convenient when using the metro and on long journeys.
Take a break from the hustle and bustle and spend any free moment in favor, in any convenient place with the mobile application from Chips.
Fishka.net - making the Internet more interesting
Website address:http://fishki.net

Developer: fishki.net
Homepage: http://fishki.net
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=net.f...mV0LmZpc2hraSJd

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 3.1.0_30 Message в„–13, author ua.makc

Past versions
Version: 1.09
Attached filefishki.net_1.09.apk(1.06 MB)

Post has been edited$ iLence - 06.10.18, 22:56
Reason for editing: Message # 13, by ua.makc

Rep: (14)
it is more convenient to use om)

Rep: (55)
Mrdanro @ 02.02.2012, 15:55*
it is more convenient to use om)

and what is it?)

Rep: (29)
Opera Mini probably?

Rep: (68)
Why does the application have the right to dial numbers?

Rep: (663)
AtomicPower @ Today, 13:40*

I do not know, I have banned these rights and all.

Rep: (184)
In fact, quite dumb application ... I have already deleted it.

Rep: (22)
thanks, everything works: yes2:

Rep: (10)
I looked at the permission and did not even put it. What kind of hat, in a sekas-on-phone, what will he call? ...
And it is easier and more convenient to look through RSS + Opera.

Rep: (3)
It would be better to chips (and similar sites) as a weekly magazine issued

Rep: (22)
LSDTM @ 02.02.2012, 13:01*
Quote (AtomicPower @ Today, 13:40)

I do not know, I have banned these rights and all.

How to ban?

Rep: (15)
The program has long been updated and more than once.
To date, the 3.1.0 version has been released. But judging by the reviews is not relevant.
I would like to, as in other programs, have all the updates, current, fashion, etc.

Rep: (194)
Chips. No version 3.1.0from google play

Post has been editedua.makc - 07.10.18, 08:01

Rep: (15)
Is there a version without ads? (((

Rep: (5)
Alas, "died" yesterday, this latest version of the application without ads: (no longer working, you can see the addresses have changed,
And new applications from the market are just tin, advertising climbs from everywhere ...

Rep: (36)
LG_L40_ D170 @ 03/31/19 6:00 p.m.*
Alas, "died" yesterday, this latest version of the application without ads: (no longer working, you can see the addresses have changed,
And new applications from the market are just tin, advertising climbs from everywhere ...
I did not find a new version in the market

* Karp133 , on the market now such srach in the reviews because of advertising, that I will not even put it, I inserted an alternative application, although authorization does not work there, but for no advertising

Post has been editedLG_L40_ D170 - 05.04.19, 17:19

Rep: (36)
* LG_L40_ D170 what alternative?

* Karp133 Yes, it turns out that we already have such a thing here for a long time, except for the general problem with authorization, there are no more problems, even the gifs show

Karp133 @ 04/04/19, 8:41*
I did not find a new version in the market
: shok: really went to see, and there are no more chips there (you can write without a dot: derisive :), Google probably "banned" them for spyware in the application, although a few days ago the application was still awesome wrote about its latest version, the people are really bad for the developers for the latest update

Post has been editedLG_L40_ D170 - 06.04.19, 02:01

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01.07.19, 07:34