> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Digma c701 | digma c701

Rep: (73)
DiscussionDigma c701
Discussion пїЅ | Description | FAQ | Firmware "

Post has been editedvadeus - 10.03.13, 09:03
Reason for editing: Description

Rep: (0)
I bought a Digma c701 reader that suits everything, especially the price. Here, only with charging, does the problem underload one stick and hold for less than a day. Will it be normal after a few cycles?

Rep: (3)
With charging, everything is in order.

Understood with the firmware. Found the right drivers for the whole book family.Attached fileDriver.rar(185.99 KB)
correct brooderAttached file2.zip(371.99 KB)

There are two main disadvantages. Both firmwares I found are not fixed.
1. A serif font on a low resolution screen is a mockery.
2. Background. I would better keep silent.

IMHO the best font for reading - ArialN (narrow) (the letters do not stick together). From W7 works without glitches. Hummingbird - in some places buggy.

Background. How to substitute a background - the technique is painted many times (replacement in BMP0.BIN of one / several background files (the programs from this kit work correctlyAttached filerkToolsUpdate_26_08.7z(17.92 KB)
, the text file is also corrected), the substitution of the saved .bin file in the .img and firmware). But ... I never managed to understand why the colors are distorted :-( Saved both in bmp and in png.

No need to try someone else's BMP0.BIN! Just change your own or take it from the same firmware!

Theoretically, the output format should be determined by .css files. Tried to configure fb2.css - does not obey :-(

And so the book is quite. Analogs of CS700 and wexler 7022.

Who can explain how to properly save background images - I will be very grateful.

Post has been editedFreedomf1ghter - 10.03.12, 05:35
Reason for editing: +1 from getial

Is this driver and flash driver suitable for Digma c700? I understood correctly?

When you talk about Chinese products (albeit with Russian names), you can’t say anything for sure. The drivers that come bundled with the firmware of my particular book are the same book and cannot be seen. This is normal for any non-branded Chinese (and branded Chinese are also not always exceptions), not to mention the fake Chinese for Chinese.

So it only remains to try. If my drivers see your book in firmware mode - it will do (again, we can say that with a high degree of probability).

If you do not see - you can try to register in your .inf your KIN and PID.

Installing the driver (if the window with the choice of the driver file does not appear) - click "switch", and update the drivers in the device manager with pens.
We press reset on the book and try again to press the "switch".

P / S / R article. The latest firmware from 7022 of the bills was not suitable for my book - there was a problem with the buttons and the subsequent scaling when trying to return to the native firmware. I cannot assert that I cannot approach another similar book — everything is only by experience.

Rep: (22)
My correct flasher from the first post at the end gave an error, but flashed and produced a formatting error when viewing, the flash driver from the T700 theme came upthis

Post has been editedKlofas - 18.02.12, 13:21
Reason for editing: ochepyatka

Such situation. From the third post took the driver and driver. I stitched the firmware from the site. As a result, the computer does not see the book as a flash drive and requires formatting. The book itself works fine. How to fix it? Book digma c701

Well, probably all the same as a flash drive sees. That just does not show as an available disk device. Format :-))

If you mapped, then everything will fly off. Will the book turn into a brick?

Rep: (4)
The question arose: how to connect the notebook to flash? The book must be turned off when you connect? Whether it is necessary in this case to press and hold any button? Tried in every one put the driver and automatically and manually. At first all goes well, then the message that an error in the installation of the driver (you can not find the path to the driver), in Device Manager, the device is defined as an unknown device, says when you try to reinstall the drivers, which can not be determined because drivers are removed. The operating system on the computer XP. Return the book to life after this can only be rezet.

Rep: (4)
The most interesting is that there are two versions of drivers for the RK28x. The flashers are also three different.

nselyaev,
Thank! With your flasher and firewood, I bore it with a bang. Used images taken from offsite Digma with a new interface. :)
M
pp 5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.

Post has been editedFreedomf1ghter - 09.03.12, 19:13

Good day. My digmaS701 was bought only six months ago.
Used without asking for other versions. Recently, I started podglyuchivyu video (went color stripes, buggy sound, until the rezet did not react to anything). Began to refuse to be started. When launched, it was in Chinese ... and then the main menu does not allow anywhere. The screen comes with colored stripes and sdyhaet. Turned to those support digmy. They offered to flash, but could not. I gave an error when trying to clear the DB of the book. What is wrong and how to make it work?
Maybe there is some kind of own firmware? Or flash drivers?

INFO: Download Boot Start
INFO: Download Boot OK
INFO: Test Device Start
INFO: Test Device OK
INFO: Download IDB Start
ERROR: Download IDB Fail, Errcode (-2)
INFO: Upgrade End

Issues when flashing. Rock Chip 2738. EraseIDB did. Book Je does not start the screen

Hello comrades.
The following problem (and this is the only active topic on the forum almost)
Book digma t701. Original. Began to fly firmware. Now this is writing a log file.
08:35:24 687 **************** Start Upgrade ****************
08:35:24 687 MaskRom LinkName (\\? \ USB # VID_2207 & PID_273A # 5 & 3A855D & 0 & 3 # {a5dcbf10-6530-11d2-901f-00c04fb951ed})
08:35:24 687 INFO: Download Boot Start
08:35:24 750 INFO: Download usbdata ok
08:35:25 312 INFO: Download usbboot ok
08:35:25 312 INFO: Download Boot OK
08:35:27 328 INFO: Test Device Start
08:35:27 328 INFO: Test Device OK
08:35:27 328 INFO: Download IDB Start
08:35:27 328 Flash Chip Info:
08:35:27 328 NO SIZE (MB) Manufacturer
08:35:27 328 ----------------------------------------------
08:35:27 343 ----------------------------------------------
08:35:27 343 ERROR: No found 1st CS
08:35:27 343 ERROR: Download IDB Fail, Errcode (-2)
08:35:27 343 ERROR: MaskRomThread Failed

I understand he does not see flash memory? Contacts are seemingly whole. On the memory of the inscription Samsung 137 k9GBG08UOA SCB0. Is it possible to reanimate the book as a thread?

Rep: (2)
SunStep @ 05/09/2012, 16:45*
I understand he does not see flash memory? Contacts are seemingly whole. On the memory of the inscription Samsung 137 k9GBG08UOA SCB0. Is it possible to reanimate the book as a thread?

Flash-program sees, but does not recognize, and therefore does not reprogram. You need to search and try to flash another program.

kvladg @ 05/10/2012, 1:25 PM*
Flash-program sees, but does not recognize, and therefore does not reprogram. You need to search and try to flash another program.

I tried a bunch of brooders, from different branches of the forum that at least someone helped ... The result is all the same. Flash Chip Info: and emptiness. I even ordered the firmware from the digma ... they sent me ... And the flash driver with the driver. The result is the same ... By the way. The flasher shows that rk28 maskrom or something like that

Gave s701. My old beech with XP sees it, but the new one on 7k does not see it at all. Generally does not recognize and even does not ask for drivers. Is this somehow fixable?

Rep: (6)
Tell me how to change the font for arial, for example?

Rep: (83)
Please tell me where to get the latest firmware. At the office. The site has a mention of a new version dated January 13, 2012, but there are no references to the files themselves.

In the book I have a version from 2011go. On 7k is buggy - it is determined once. :(

Rep: (22)
Sergey1369 @ 08.28.2012, 00:37*
Please tell me where to get the latest firmware. At the office. The site has a mention of a new version dated January 13, 2012, but there are no references to the files themselves.

butthiswhat ?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.06.19, 19:56