I want Wymax. Friends, since in our miracles there is only one USB port, it is not very convenient to use a USB flash drive and also insert a jotov whistle.
Therefore, it was thought - and if not change Atheros which is Wi-Fi on Intelsuch
. There and 300 megabit Wi-Fi and Wimaks 3-band. It must go. In China, such a card costs $ 22. At the same time I lose BlueTooth. But I gain WiMax. Over the need for bluetooth I think.
By the way, I disassembled the device to see Cho and how, conclusions:
1. GPS antenna is at the top of the case. Right in the butt. Small. about 5 cm from the right edge.
2. One Wi-Fi antenna is located in the middle of the right end, the second in the middle of the upper end is directed to the user.
3. The glass of the rear camera is peeled off due to the fact that the camera itself is glued to the body - it is peeled off, it presses on the glass, the glass falls out.
4. The module under the sim card is not decoupled. But I do not see any problems soldering it in the presence of a good soldering iron. The antenna can also be found where to insert - in fact there is a lot of space.
5. The power connector in the stomach - theoretically it can be rearranged quite easily. By itself, it is very compact, where to lay wires. For example, in the upper end is full. Over the battery.
6. Near the bulb was found microbutton. It looks like it is cutting. At the end there is a slot for it.
7. In theory, if you do not need GPS, then in its place you can put a full-sized micro-pci-e card with a 3G mobile phone.
8. Unknown connector found between WiFi and GPS. It is called modestly J26. It has 14 legs. What is not clear.Post has been editedultraboss - 14.09.11, 15:53