> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Blackberry Torch 9860 - Discussion

Rep: (423)
DiscussionBlackberry Torch 9860
Attached ImageBlackberry Torch 9860
Description | BlackBerry OS FAQ | Discussion пїЅ | Newbie Questions пїЅ | Blackberry | BBM Groupsavagemessiahzine.com пїЅ | Blackberry Club пїЅ | Purchase BlackBerry devices online stores | BlackBerry OS software catalog пїЅ | Games recommended by our colleagues | Official website of the manufacturer | Reset IT policies in Blackberry smartphones пїЅ | Blackberry accessories пїЅ | Tracking new firmware BB (all models) пїЅ | Blackberry firmware пїЅ |

About Blackberry

Reviews Blackberry Torch 9860

useful links

Post has been editeddred78 - 27.08.12, 14:07

Rep: (4)
If interested - buy, if you ask for questions, then it is not here.

While I was waiting for an answer from you - I had already managed to purchase the Texet 420th - while I was ....

It will be seen further ..

Rep: (7)
While I was waiting for an answer from you - I had already managed to purchase the Texet 420th - while I was ....

It will be seen further ..

I immediately told you that there are devices on sale. And at what price.
And in the case of a dead battery he has enough for a day with difficulty!

Rep: (4)
This is someone like! I have enough for three days and at least henna!

Rep: (1)
Good day...
need help with this bb (9860)
arbitrarily turned off, if on the charger or usb, works fine.
after remaking, he put the ack up to 10% and put it on charge. but after that the story itself
what do you advise

Rep: (3)
apparently the BB 9860 is a machine for just a simple one ... and talk about long-lived berry akkam. just prytcha tongues ...

Rep: (8)
grab2 @ 12/03/2014 11:11*
apparently the BB 9860 is a machine for just a simple one ... and talk about long-lived berry akkam. just prytcha tongues ...

2 days encore with active use lives with me (battery is native)
with listening to 3 hours of music and bis day spent in the summer quietly.

(many people simply don’t cut down the waffle

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon. I tried to address this issue in the topic of newbies, but there silence can someone here will tell.
The bottom line is this: there is in the hands of BB 9860. The phone of relatives, not mine. It is Russified. The problem is that it is not possible to remove the unlocking of the phone with a password. The password is there, it is known and it is changed in the settings. But you can’t enter without a password, the checkbox on "enable" does not remove the password, it is inactive as it is. All the time is on. How to remove it? Thanks in advance.

Rep: (0)
I solved the problem myself. If anyone has a similar situation, keep in mind.
1) I downloaded and installed the BlackBerry Desktop Software, BBSAK and firmware.
2) Removed the old firmware through BBSAK.
3) I installed a new firmware (I did the procedure 3 times: first I installed it via AppLoader, as it is written in the header, then I tried it via BBSAK, and finally through the latest version of the BlackBerry Desktop Software, where I specified only the email address, the firmware downloaded and installed itself, though without the Russian language.)
As a result, all this did not help, anyway, BB required a password every time the firmware was installed and the OS was entered.
As a result, I stitched through the AppLoader with the Russian language, and then did the following:
4) I launched CrackUtil (I found it somewhere here on the forum, I ran it before the firmware - there was no result). I clicked on the last tab and there on the Reset IT Policy.
And the miracle happened! All passwords are removed, access to everything is open, time changes, etc.
Good luck to all!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/30/19, 17:57