Snuggle Truck | popular arcade and rescue animals (Harmattan)

Rep: (101)
Snuggle truck
Attached ImageVersion: 1.3.8
Last update of the game in the header:23.01.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Snuggle Truck - fun, physics-based game where you must save your cargo full of animals, supplying them to the zoo in the least amount of time. Take this fascinating way through hills, caverns, deserts, and forests to save the animals!
Snuggle Truck In quite a number of levels, all of them are very different both in design and in the style of passing.

Retail bykuzmichov
(When copying, please indicate who bought the game for all of you)

This game is provided to you solely for informational purposes. If you respect the work of programmers and want to contribute to the emergence of new applications, pay for the game in the store.

Russian interface: Not
Homepage: http://unity3d.com
Download: Ovi Store this game is a bit, buy it, to thank the developers and if you want new games for your phone
Download for review: Attached filesnuggle_truck_1.3.8_armel.deb (19.65 MB)

Added by:
Something I can not run levels Ineta ... ship it! Who understood?

The game runs if you change the system language to English, with other languages ​​loading levels will not be!

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 12.04.12, 11:30
Reason for editing: edit theme design

Rep: (3)
thank
M
Be mutually polite, speak"thank" increasing reputation ( + ) If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask to raise your reputation by pressing the button a complaint under the message of the one who helped you.

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 24.01.12, 16:09

Rep: (484)
Cho did not dokrucheno it ... because apparently levla necessary to load it ... and then writing loading ... nothing goes ..
ps - I'm not the only one ...

Alexxxll,

Feedback should write ... a different story if the levels are swinging through the Internet, and they have a server with troubles! Well then why not create your uroani !?

Rep: (484)
exactly!

all komenty are found - roughly the same content - cho can not start .. no one understands how to ship the levels ...

I have started levels! Check ...

Rep: (125)
max-gulyash @ 25.01.2012, 15:16*
I have started levels! Check ...

Just run it? and how much to wait?

would not prevent the progress bar, and the funny thing is I seem to be preobrel.

Rep: (3)
iPhone is on but there is no need Inet

delirious, delirious, immediately run ... uninstall, reinstall the store ... A list of levels, removed, again put vyltzhennuyu levels ... and have started! Try to remove and reinstall ... If not roll, swing the the shop again ... But about the update there a word! And the version of the same!

mystic kind of ... again not loaded!

max-gulyash @ 25.01.2012, 19:26*
mystic kind of ... again not loaded!

means trouble with the server. To check go and see how are things on the other platforms.

I understand have not installed with Ovi games simply do not have the rights to pump levels in the folder, therefore it is necessary to give the right terminal. Who can tell where it shakes? )

The game runs if you change the system language to English, with other languages ​​loading levels will not be!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/12/19, 19:39