> Attention!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

mChat / gsICQ / Sm @ peR [ 848 ] ** [5,52%]
Inlux Messenger Full / Lite [ 221 ] ** [1,44%]
QIP PDA 2xxx [ 3643 ] ** [23,71%]
Anastasia [ 246 ] ** [1,6%]
Pigeon! [ 8954 ] ** [58,27%]
Slick [ 77 ] ** [0,5%]
Agile messenger [ 20 ] ** [0,13%]
IM + [ 251 ] ** [1,63%]
Pocket ICQ [ 219 ] ** [1,43%]
Jimm (all assemblies) [ 345 ] ** [2,25%]
Via Fring [ 54 ] ** [0,35%]
Via Jabber [ 106 ] ** [0,69%]
Other [ 382 ] ** [2,49%]
Total Votes: 15367

Rep: (245)

On my own responsibility, I will allow myself to open a topic for comparison and discussion of different IMs with each other: a description of the capabilities, disadvantages, implementations of certain functions, etc.

Test 8 popular ICQ clients for PDA

1. If you decide to write your choice, be sure to indicate by what criteria you chose; what do you like about the program in relation to others and so on.
2. When comparing two (three, four) programs, indicate what exactly you are comparing and justifying your comparison.
3. Try to do without bickering, abuse and transitions to the individual. Messages of this kind will be deleted, and the authors of these creations will be re-qualified as readers.

Links to the discussed programs:
mChat / gsICQ 2.0 / Sm @ peR
Inlux messenger
QiP PDA
Anastasia
IM + for Pocket PC
Agile messenger
Slick
Pigeon!

Voting results as of March 6, 2008

Attached Image

Voting results for June 12, 2008

Attached Image

Post has been editedJimmer - 14.06.08, 16:57

Rep: (157)
I voted for inlyuks..v mainly yuzayu ego..esli he fails, then using infusion or kvip (depending on my mood :))
I do not like to rush his brakes + does not always display correctly Russian encodings

Rep: (5)
While voting for racing .... But once in QIP will be vibration and a pop-up in the top bar of notifications of incoming messages, calmly move on to it!

Rep: (21)
IMHO = yes Best race at this moment.Inlyuks better, but disruptions to connect very besyat.Anastasiyu yuzayu not because it is little functional and kvip because it is the brakes.

Rep: (1)
I do not understand what you are regions and public statements, but I have sev.zap. MTS operates only agile messengeer. All the above mentioned clients put all conceivable setting introduced ... No shit does not work. In general, over the last 3 months of all mobile ASEC only worked on the Prelude Qtek 8500 with the settings and the port 4000 and seyflogin Aguila's now R525. so here ... :(

Rep: (6)
Kvip voted for, although it is still damp, but it sure has a great future ... and besides, it's only client, with which I was the first time for the last week went to the ICQ ... I rush like as convenient, but frankly tired by permanent hemorrhoids with him and besides, over the past week to go through it all I can not :(

Rep: (11)
Who can say how to work on the Beeline? Neither programm does not connect ... I Beelene Krasnodar and Krasnodar MTS .. On MTSe no problems .. of Beeline only at night and on weekends. I'm comfortable in everyday Beeline. Can someone tell me what to do? And so the more like IM + ..

Rep: (0)
The following criteria:

- Reliability (konekt - always and everywhere!)
- COMFORT (interface, the information content ...)
- Functionality (dop.vozvozhnosti - sending files, videos, photos)

Only: INLUX Messenger !!!! (Officially purchased)

Rep: (0)
I voted for Inlux Messenger. I use officially licensed version. No instability - in the morning turn on, turn off at night, working like a clock.
With great interest I watch Anastasia. I look forward to increasing the activity of its author :)
Pretty well gsICQ, but painfully resursoemok! If working with MiniOperoy and gsICQ through the tunnel - in the background, the entire RAM completely eaten :(

Rep: (3)
I chose mChat. For me the important multiprotocol. Half of the contacts and the rest jabbere Asya and msn. Tried Inlyuks -ponravilsya its lightness but uvy..net jabber'a.

Rep: (288)
Nastya and Miranda

Rep: (21)
GNOM ,
Miranda?

Rep: (72)
never would have thought that so many people use such clumsy client as mChat, I have it only maylagent for sms, other plugins are removed and at the same time it is closed but is hanging in the process!

Everybody does not like to race their heavily.
Has anyone tried to put gsASYu?
Stable, easy to connect, runs very quickly, in the background of its presence is not noticeable (at TSPMP productivity fell from 157% to 146%, is not critical (bitrate 1300)).
while it is closed but is hanging in the process!

It is necessary to close a button at the bottom. So the process is not killed. IMHO so even better when you press the close all Asya is not killed.
It is like the notif to "Reply" and "close".
A rush through a mail agent sending SMS-ki: lol:

plupp ,
I sat down. Rec. MTS - work apsolyutno all of the customers!

Rep: (94)
For me, as long as it is most convenient -Inlyuks, for hedging costs Nastya. If it is confirmed the problem with the battery otzhiraniem that is the fault of Inloha, leaving only the anesthetist.

Rep: (8)
I voted for Anastasia.
1. I do not need anything other than ICQ.
2. bezglyuchnoy.
3. Does not require installation (saving memory).
4. Fast.

Rep: (833)
I vote for mChat and gsICQ. But still no ideal! Nastya is too simple for me. Kvip more crude. Inlyuks did not like anything. Agil and PocketICQ not tried. I do not need protocols, so recently put gsICQ. But still there are those things that can be cut down. For example, in a race cut down almost all the plug-ins. Of course, the brakes were but accustomed. By the way, I have to stay on mChat / gsICQ, because Once they are able to send spacecraft packages. And all the old problem bilaynovskoy sim card. :(

Qip ...
Bezglyuchnoy with 1020 ...
Very ndravitstsa ...
they only take ... on animals and on BB

Rep: (37)
I voted mChat, but because it slowly creeps on google talk (already 50na50) and with clients under it tight, just tyazhkolomaemy paid im + and free-clumsy imov. all sorts of horrors java and do not see (who knows what else - tell me).
so you have to put up with the brakes and glitches race.

mChat, unnecessarily QIP 1020 still does not work consistently.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/05/20, 2:47