> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

73 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Bookviser | reading electronic books
andrew.zaitsev
Message#1
20.01.12, 13:14
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 925
Check in: 03.10.05
Apple iPhone Xs

Bookviser download

Version: 6.5.0.0

Last update of the program in the header:7.03.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Additional screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:

Bookviser Reader is a convenient reader for fb2, ePub, txt books

• Simple clear interface
  • Flexible reading mode settings
  • Realistic scrolling
  • Without advertising

Application features:

✔ FORMATS: fb2, ePub, txt

FLEXIBLE SETTINGS: allows you to adjust the background color and text, font type and size, margins, line spacing, page scrolling in landscape and portrait orientation, presence on the page numbering / hours / battery / position indicator in the book.

✔ QUICK SETTINGS MENU: allows you to easily control the brightness, turn on / off the night mode, adjust the font size and block the automatic screen rotation.

✔ DOWNLOAD BOOK: access to a huge collection of e-books in the public domain through OPDS support, connected liters store, SD card support, import books from the phone’s file system through third-party file managers (for Windows Phone 8.1), integration with OneDrive, open a book from the browser and mail, the ability to download your own books through Bookviser.com.

✔ WORKING WITH TEXT: creating bookmarks, copying a text fragment to the clipboard, translating the selected fragment into another language, highlighting with a marker, creating notes, publishing the highlighted fragment to Facebook and Twitter.

✔ LIBRARY MANAGEMENT: grouping by authors and genres, sorting by alphabet and date of last discovery, creating your own categories.

✔ SYNCHRONIZATION AND BACKUP: a free connection to the Bookviser.com service allows you to synchronize reading on Windows Phone and Windows 8 devices (version 5.1 is required), as well as do automatic backup and restore of books, bookmarks and notes.
✔ AND MANY OTHER USEFUL FUNCTIONS: transparent tile support (for Windows Phone 8.1), installing a book shortcut on the desktop, hyphenation support, support for footnotes, navigating through the content, searching for a word by text, searching for an OPDS catalog book, supporting illustrations (increasing one touch), landscape / portrait reading mode, the ability to change the encoding for txt files (through the menu in the open).

Dear users, the functions Multicolored marker, Notes, Vintage paper, Adding textures, Own categories are paid. Available purchase of all paid features in one package.

New in version
New in version 6.5:
- Fixed issue with Lumia 535

New in version 6.4:
- Added reading aloud

New in version 6.3:
- Bugs fixed

New in version 6.2:
- Improved synchronization between devices
- Bugs fixed

New in version 6.1:
- Bugs fixed

New in version 6.0:
- Added the ability to import books from the file system of the phone
- Added book collections
- Bugs fixed

New in version 5.4:
- Added themes
- Fixed bug when opening a book with page animation turned off

New in version 5.3:
- Fixed delay when closing a book
- Fixed some bugs

New in version 5.2.1:
- Changes in the screen rotation system

New in version 5.2:
- Fixed a bug with repeated requests to evaluate the application
- Fixed screen rotation bug
- Fixed a delay in the menu
- Fixed incorrect display of the page on which reading was finished
- Added setting of tap-zones
- Added Silverdict dictionary
- Added browser shortcut to the book sources tab

5.1.0.0:
- New, more convenient quick settings menu
- More realistic paging
- Support SD card
- Ability to display time, charge indicator, position indicator in the book, page numbering
- Position designation in the chapter of the book in the “quick” settings menu
- Highlighting text
- Create notes
- Translation of selected text into another language
- Creating categories in the library
- Transparent tile support
- Ability to change the encoding for txt files (through the menu in the open book)
- Ability to automatically synchronize on Windows Phone and Windows 8 devices
- The ability to automatically backup in Bookviser.com

Russian interface: Yes
Homepage: http://bookviser.com/

Download:
Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/25b...58-177cd642d143

Post has been editedCH.U.SH - 07.03.15, 21:44
Reason for editing: v.6.5.0.0
Armo3000
Message#2
20.01.12, 17:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 154
Check in: 10.02.07
Blackberry keyone

Excellent program, the ability to customize the font, indents, colors + brightness setting is thin, fast program operation, display of covers, two types of scrolling (depending on the tap location), the ability to display a book on the main screen, bookmarks, content, INSTANT count count pages.

The books downloaded through the program are also uploaded to your account on the site (the program requires free registration), after which you can upload books to the site via the computer and synchronize with the phone.

There is no opds, dropbox, skydrayv, etc., but the browser opens through the program and you can download books, also on the site there is a program for dropping books from the computer, the lack of landscape mode, the lack of images (not sure exactly, it seemed not) .

But this is still the first version, besides it is free and without ads. Bravo to the authors of the program!

Post has been editedArmo3000 - 20.01.12, 18:02
andrew.zaitsev
Message#3
20.01.12, 18:24
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 925
Apple iPhone Xs

Judging by the name - the author is our associate and is currently inviting beta testers. I think for such a program you can pay money.
Armo3000
Message#4
20.01.12, 18:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 154
Check in: 10.02.07
Blackberry keyone

Minor improvements still requires. I wrote to the author about the desire to become a tester, we'll see.
andrew.zaitsev
Message#5
21.01.12, 17:13
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 925
Apple iPhone Xs

Written off with the author, plans to make an animated icon - super!
saniotchak
Message#6
23.01.12, 18:20
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 471
Check in: 22.09.08

Good day,

I am the author of the program Bookviser. Thank you for bringing the topic :) I fully agree with the above suggestions for improvements and changes and will work in this direction.

Russian localization, as well as Dropbox and Skydrive - this is what will appear in the next version. It may even be landscape mode (it was, but I turned it off, because I did not have time to bring it to mind).

Support images add a little later.

The plans also make an animation of scrolling, as in iBooks.
SPIDER3220
Message#7
23.01.12, 18:26
just a king...
[offline]

Messages 3266
Check in: 27.03.09
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 6/128

saniotchak

We are waiting, when Sky will appear, I will immediately evaluate your program: yes2:

--------------------
Life slogan: Nothing teaches patience more than a 56K modem.
Gsmart MW998, HTC HD2, HTC Sensation, HTC 7 Mozart, NOKIA Lumia 925, NOKIA Lumia 1520, Xiaomi Mi Mix, Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
berkut-999
Message#8
23.01.12, 18:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 140
Check in: 09.10.10

I put the Sr. The absence of the Russian language, the clouds are familiar to me, you get bogged down otherwise you register and memorize. Our friend, but for some reason they write in English. But once they promise Russian, it’s not a question to buy more.

saniotchak - Yes, as I got used to Dropbox and the phone knows it. Come on, the author knows better what and how.

Post has been editedberkut-999 - 23.01.12, 18:52
saniotchak
Message#9
23.01.12, 18:42
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 471

berkut-999,
Registration is needed for additional comfort, so that users do not have to convert the books themselves into UTF8 (if they are originally in a different encoding) - this is what the service is doing at the time of downloading.

Also, books can be rated (without registration). In the future, it is planned that the service will help the user (based on ratings, book categories, etc.) with the choice of a book in accordance with his preferences.

As for the Russian language, I just did not have time to add a localization system, but it will be soon :)
andrew.zaitsev
Message#10
23.01.12, 21:03
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 925
Apple iPhone Xs

And I am on the side of the author - he offered absolutely his and new service. You can download your TXT, and the server will do everything for you. I have a bunch of TXT encoded in KOI8 and I need to convert it, then upload it to SkyDrive and then upload the book. and here I immediately uploaded it to Bookviser and immediately upload it for reading.

Post has been editedandrew.zaitsev - 23.01.12, 21:05
berkut-999
Message#11
24.01.12, 16:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 140

andrew.zaitsev,What for do you need SkyDrive? Same simple store. Dropbox also does everything by itself. But I do not force the Author to anything, he knows better.

saniotchakDamn, and what for I got into this discussion? The people will think that I am the most stupidly conservative here. I understand that the Author (anyone) who writes a program sees the concept and path of development of its program? And to criticize or troll so we can, the main thing is not to be fooled.

Post has been editedberkut-999 - 24.01.12, 17:24
saniotchak
Message#12
24.01.12, 17:13
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 471

berkut-999,, and the dropbox and skydrive will be :) Moreover, I tried to make it so that you could log in to the Bookviser service using the dropbox or skydrive and thus not register again.
hanney
Message#13
25.01.12, 08:23
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 42
Check in: 26.08.07
HTC HD2

Question to the author: how to fasten the cover to the book? When uploading a book from the library of caliber, the computer sees two files: the book itself and the cover separately. Accordingly, there is no synchronization with the body of the cover.
saniotchak
Message#14
25.01.12, 08:47
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 471

hanney,
No way yet. In the next version I will do it so that you can choose a cover from the photos on the phone, as well as edit the title and author (useful for TXT). Perhaps the problem will be solved by itself after adding OPDS.

So far, the cover is taken only from the book file itself.

Post has been editedsaniotchak - 25.01.12, 08:48
Bobosta
Message#15
25.01.12, 11:09
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 466
Check in: 25.05.11
Oneplus 5T 6/64

I would ask the author to concentrate on translations and different ways of paging.
From secondary desires - the ability to remove the page index (replacement with a thin strip) and the choice of line spacing.

And so - a serious bid for success
andrew.zaitsev
Message#16
25.01.12, 11:26
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 925
Apple iPhone Xs

It seems to me that the page index plus the percentage of reading should be transferred to the pop-up line at the top, where the Author, Book title and Time are now written. Accordingly, add the ability to switch between pages and read percentage. And in the lower part add a strip with the progress of the read.
saniotchak
Message#17
25.01.12, 14:11
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 471

As for the designation of pages - well, somehow I will do it, with a strip at the bottom.

Transfers will be, but a little later.

Adjusting the line spacing, I think, will be easy to add.

Post has been editedsaniotchak - 25.01.12, 14:13
KLNHOMEALONE
Message#18
26.01.12, 17:07
User
[offline]

Messages 71
Check in: 03.04.09
Samsung SGH-i740

Excellent prog, as the author of Raccoon authoritatively declare. Well done developers;)
mailwl
Message#19
27.01.12, 00:35
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 893
Check in: 26.11.07
Oneplus 5 8/128

It would be ideal to read the same thing: both on the site and on the mobile phone - while you are traveling in public transport, from a mobile phone, and when at home from a computer - in a browser from a site on a large monitor, from the same place

--------------------
PS Vita (Henkaku) | New 3DS XL (Luma) | Nintendo Switch (SX OS) | Nvidia Shield Tablet 7.0 (Root) | PS4 (Jailbreak 5.0.7)
berkut-999
Message#20
27.01.12, 15:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 140

I still did this prog. All the garbage is that at one time I learned German, the English are bad, alphabets are confused. .

Post has been editedberkut-999 - 27.01.12, 15:12
saniotchak
Message#21
27.01.12, 21:41
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 471

KLNHOMEALONE,
Thank you :) In fact, of course, there is still a lot missing.

Posted on 01/27/2012, 9:41 PM:

wlcool,
There are similar plans, but first bring to mind the reader on the phone.

73 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:23