Readers on Blackberry | Tell me, are there any?

Rep: (0)
How so? That there is a normal reading room with fb2. And it's not that difficult to convert mobi, but the fact that to a phone to download and read. Maybe someone reading room met on Java, which will accept the axis 7.

Rep: (2)
Conveniently reader on Java -http://tequilacat.org/dev/br/

all formats

Attached files

Attached fileg-fct-tcbr.jar(177.21 KB)

Post has been editedfreemaks - 08.05.13, 00:22

Rep: (1)
And on the Z10?

Reread the whole topic.
I tried all the reading room on their sticks 9800 (software version 6.0 package in 2534), but the results so far 0:
1) MobiPocket Reader - a thread broken links, applets found in-HETE. And for BB (6.2 Build 608) and sticking out (v 6.0). Program on BB files are imported, the unit seems to be forwards, but the program does not see the phone book :(

2) Buku Reader at startup an error that no module net_rim_bb_qm_platform. Dug in and declined as well, it seems there is a problem, but how to decide until he found.
3) Kindle also only climbs network off-line books do not understand.

Plz tell me how poreshat problem?

Post has been editedMangol31 - 26.06.13, 15:12

I take care of the MobiPocket Reader, suddenly someone will be useful.
In general destkopnoe application does not need, it is necessary to the application only in the phone. Because converts crooked, phone these files does not understand. Take the usual Calibre, envelope in mobi format and put the phone memory, in the ebook folder. Pre-caliber books translitiruem headers, otherwise the phone instead of Russian letters will issue badges. All.

Rep: (19)
To 10 axes stopped at 2 Ebook Reader - Amazon Kindle (native) and AlReader (port)
Tried CoolReader (port) is also nothing to be working properly and reads

Rep: (32)
Has established itself on the Curve 8520 Amazon Kindle.Rabotaet wonderful program. Books in the format it is necessary to lay down mobi kindle a folder on the memory card.
When you start the push Sign in and start downloading, and then click the menu button and click Home.Posle that displays all the files in the kindle / eBooks folder /

Rep: (94)
Reader who is looking for a flipping of hotkeys for OS10, advise androidovsky Cool Reader. If we make an active viola, you can scroll the numbers 8 - forward 2 - back. For me, this is still the best free option.

Rep: (547)
If possible humanoid, try AlReader.

Rep: (10)
PlayEpub Book Reader. Most normal reader.And any of your Androyd.

so druzzya, eventually advise? a passport, for example. to understand formats. it is desirable to free, I understand that this $ 0.9 per PlayEpub Reader is not so sorry, but that anyone can buy.

Rep: (270)
* tentoys,
A set of "Must Have" (Post nedvorowoy # 43387818)

Rep: (67)
Tried all that is, from the popular BlackBerry World, including for money - so, it's the most normal FBReader, although it certainly does not hold up on a convenient androidovskogo allridera.
And how do you can use the rest (such as Kindle, PlayEpub Book Reader, etc.), even where there is no setup screen orientation, I do not understand.

Post has been editedhuser - 30.01.16, 13:35

Rep: (10)
My Passport, my orientation is not necessary. And of course everything is crooked working, agree). In liters in the cloud and reading books I pounded in the application. Like normal, satisfied

Rep: (3)
I by long suffering yet found the perfect reader for BlackBerry q10: ReaderaAttached fileorg.readera_19.01.03 + 710-710_minAPI16 (arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a, x86, x86_64) (nodpi) _apkmirror.com (1) .apk(22.42 MB)

On q10 there is a drawback, it is impossible to extinguish the dark brightness of the display, and so this reader is able to adjust the intensity of Backlight

Rep: (0)
so what advice there guys?

* huser And I've found apk. this reader like me. When guglmarket was able to download. Now I can not find.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/04/20, 3:11