> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

IS.PHONE | High-quality and stylish SIP client for Android 2.3 and higher

Rep: (1101)
IS.PHONE
Version: 3.0.6

Last update of the program in the header:18.01.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
High-quality and stylish SIP client for Android 2.3 and above, with a built-th G729 codec and supports multiple accounts.

Price: 20 USD
Please refrain from discussing in a branch of theft and broken the program. Thanks. Enjoy your calls.
--Sovershayte and receive video and audio calls automatically via WiFi or 3G connections.
--Organizuyte instant audio conference up to 3 participants
--Zapustite any IP PBX functions as an outgoing call or unavailable.
--Nezavisimo from your internal SIP infrastructure \ Services, to maintain the integrity and ease of management of desktop and mobile environment.
--Eto program phone that interacts with all SIP devices and based on SIP PBXs / IMS platforms.
Telephony function \ video
--Videozvonki
--Intellektualnye WiFi or 3G connection
--Support multiple calls: up to 3
--Prosmotr call
--Golosovaya mail waiting indicator
--Istoriya calls with intelligent call grouping
--Uderzhanie call
--Silent mode
--Support DTMF (In-band, RFC 2833, SIP INFO)
--Easy switching calls
--Vklyucheniya handsfree
--Pereadresatsiya call (soft)
--Ozhidanie call
--Neskolko SIP accounts.
--Uvedomleniya of incoming calls in minimized mode
--Programmirovanie codes function IP PBX
Opportunities notebook
--Spisok friends with photos
--Zapisnaya book Android
Opportunities Media and Voice
-Removal acoustic echo
-Adaptivny jitter buffer
-Detektirovanie voice activity
packet loss -Sokrytie

Audio \ video codecs with a list of preferences
- G.711 aLaw
- G.711 uLaw
- GSM
- Speex (8kHz)
- G.729 preinstalled!
- H264
- H263p

Protection functions and network
Quality --Kontrol (DiffServ, 802.1p)
--Fayervol and NAT Traversal (Global IP, STUN, TURN, ICE)
--Support SIP UDP and TCP
VPN --Support
--Nastroyka and removing redundancy via HTTP / S (OEM option)
--Support TLS / SRTP

System requirements
--Android 2.3 or higher
--Free space: 15MB.

Developer: IsCoord AG (Zurich / Switzerland)
Homepage: http://www.iscoord.com/?id=799
Android Market: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.i...mUuYW5kcm9pZCJd

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).

Download:
Version 3.0.6: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1409100/is_phone_36.apk

Post has been editedPicnik - 24.01.12, 06:21
Reason for editing: added apk

Rep: (47)
Expensive it turns out, I use acrobits softphone + purchased codec G729 = 9,99 $.
It is also customizable to any SIP.

Rep: (12)
serg07081976,
that's my first thought was that the author would be nice to "pill from greed" ....
jauhien
..... "please refrain" ..... yes, every work should be rewarded, but do not forget the sense of proportion ....

Post has been editedblues - 18.01.12, 16:57

Let me explain briefly who this IS.PHONE is potentially interesting.

If you use your SIP soft-phone for outgoing calls only, and do not have constantly hanging in the 'background' - then you have, in principle, that the use of alternatives to the SIP, and heresavagemessiahzine.comand Market.
If you keep your Android smartphone permanently stuck in the cigarette lighter or USB - then you have basically an alternative ..
If you use your SIP soft-phone to make calls via Wi-Fi only - then you again there are alternatives ..
If you have the quality of communication via SIP channel does not care at all - "Well, yes, more or less audible and ok" - then you have an alternative ..

So if you do not fall into either of the above categories - that the program you are potentially interesting .. poprichine lack of alternatives ..

If you're a little interested in the power \ power saving on mobile devices running the OS Android, then you know that there are some programs that do not allow the device to sleep after turning it off click 'power', the mobile computer is still in the AWAKE state and consumes about 10% (+ / -2%) akkamuljatora charge per hour with the screen ..
Such programs must either kill good Task Killer'om immediately after their use (typical menu>settings>applications>manage apps>xxx-app>force stop), or even eliminated, and uninstall from your Operational Environment.

So. Of all the soft-phones motley variety discussed heresavagemessiahzine.comin different branches - there are only two clients that allow the unit to strew.
It - 3CXPhone and Mizudroid.
Further.
3CXPhone - beautiful, and has two drawbacks that make it absolutely useless; First - this is what it is Ask for free (and therefore does not support G729_y codec), and the second is that he very quickly loses konekt server if left as a 'standing-by in background' - and this one is not fixed a due in the near future, said above - it .. Ask for free
Mizudroid - it looks shabby, not allowing you to have multiple accounts configured to work very best on Wi-Fi, EDGE and 3G on may not work well due to the fact that it is Ask for free - and that means no support G729 .. (By the way, after ten days should be the new paid version of Mizu-Soft (!) - so that may be an alternative IS.Phone)
Thus IS.Phone today only SIP soft-phone for Android, which can be used to listen for incoming calls (since it allows the phone to go into the SLEEP, and your server does not lose), then in the case of an incoming call will allow normally talk on 3G / EDGE due to built-G729.
Thank you.
Sorry for my poor Russian. : Thank_you:

Post has been editedjauhien - 18.01.12, 19:57
Reason for editing: Grammar ...

Rep: (242)
If there is no apk package, remove the topic!
The developer had to take care of the trial.

Rep: (672)
Where the APC trial?
write to the PM.

Post has been editedLSDTM - 18.01.12, 18:26

Vyacheslav-S @ 18.01.2012, 19:01*
... no apk package, remove the topic!

Here this point is not clear ..;)
P.S. OK. So I zabekapit from my phone APK Having bought it - but he is supposed to work should not? When the program starts with your server is checked ..?
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/52452055/is-phone-36.apk

Rep: (672)
Everything works)) Patches chelpa patch and license runs.

Attached files

Attached fileis_phone_36.apk(8.51 MB)

Rep: (171)
jauhien
funny that you just compare this program with those with whom it makes no sense to compare. You explain to me, what program is better already mentioned above Acrobits Softphone + purchased codec G729 = 9,99 $, which for me is much better than the programs you mentioned, the better exactly twice the price, as much for 20 bucks? In the background I for Acrobits Softphone I am not watching now'll watch, but the battery it is very moderate. I'll be honest - I generally can not imagine software for IP-telephony more expensive than $ 10. Well, except that if it is run for a beer and maybe then think about it. And I must say -marketingovogo the future if there is real competition in the mentioned program is not there.

Reading is caught that many do not fully understand the value of Android OS smartphone states SLEEP and AWAKE.
1. Explanation will show you the logs or plots showing that sip client Mizudroid e.g. consumes battery with a rate of 0.4% per hour and Acrobits - 0,9%. Next, calculation of the produce (0,9-0,4) * 10 = 5% and say that ten hours with the screen in the standby state the difference in energy consumption by using one or another customer will have 5%. So it is a lie and deception pure and simple.
Mizudroid hanging in the background and listening to the line OS Android allows you to go into a state of SLEEP and the overall power consumption will be about 1% per hour; but Acrobits left to do the same job, do not allow the system to go into the SLEEP but keep it in a state AWAKE - and will say the overall power consumption of about 7%. You ask who "ate" those extra 6% - Acrobits? No, Acrobits ate their 0.9% only. Who?
Yes, that's System with twenty to forty of your application definition as the SERVICE and Cashed (I do not even stammer about those who are defined as ACTIVE ..) and eat 6% extra per hour.
Explanation 2. Here is an example with illustrations.
Last night, in a branch about Acrobits our esteemed colleague mentioned the Media5-fone, since I have not yet tested this soft-phone - I immediately proinstoliroval it, set it and turned an arrow "back". Media5-fone has got into the list of SERVICE. All correct.
In an unconnected state my Amaze per night loses 4% of the battery, but this morning I has missed about 30% .. Who ate them - Media5-fone? Yes and no. He did not use all of it himself. Media5-fone did only one thing - do not give the system to go into SLEEP.
I killed protses Media5-fone at 9:20 am, smartfouna system could go into SLEEP.
Take a look at of an attached screenshot. This CPU load graphics software Weather, US Radar, Alerts, Quake. It in no way associated with any Media5-fone and no SIP'om. You see that the CPU usage program changed at 9:20 am - sometimes four times? (By the way, she also lives in the SERVICE.) And these programs have kahdogo of us for about thirty or forty hanging in CASHED and SERVICE. And the activity of all of them is very different for different states of the system - SLEEP, AWAKE and CHARGING. : Yes2:

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (242)
jauhien @ 18.01.2012, 19:17*
High-quality and stylish SIP clientAndroid 2.3 ...

The Store SpecifiedAndroid 2.2 and higher.

Rep: (586)
Vyacheslav-S,
and if the description scroll to the end of it can be found here

System Requirements
- Android 2.3 or higher
- Space required: 15 Mb

By the way of a letter from the developer here is a quote / volros:
Do you think it would make sense to localize the product for the Russian market (implementing Russian language)?
Best regards
Rolf

Rep: (111)
prog tried, brief impressions:
integration with the native dialer I do not have
integration with the notebook there, but all the phones are one contact separately, Russian letters on the scroll bar is not present, and the actual letter is not highlighted at all, and does not stand out like the others
difficult access to call history, the name of the notebook is not picked up in the call history
inconvenient main menu on the main screen in the top menu, three tubes, if it - "Multiple call support: 3 calls", it is not clear why the majority of users of these buttons is on the main screen !?
uncomfortable choice of codecs: no choice wifi / 3g, 4 codec only once, one can not leave.
g729 codec originally - pleased
price 20usd and no trial ...

Acrobits loses on all counts except for energy (have not tested)

jauhien still interested in the program with low power consumption without the above drawbacks ...

Post has been edited1806 - 20.01.12, 11:47

Rep: (11)
jauhien
that of the program in the screenshot?

Rep: (71)
DaliAgain, Very similar to the System Panel

DaliAgain @ 20.01.2012, 12:14*
that of the program in the screenshot?

https://market.android.com/details?id=nexta...el.r1&hl=en: thank_you:
1806 @ 19.01.2012, 23:42 *
still interested in the program with low power consumption ..

I yesterday gave you a link to the message в„–4 this thread, it's all I know at this your question .. Is it OK? And walk around the bazaar look ...
1806 @ 19.01.2012, 23:42 *
Acrobits loses on all counts except for energy (have not tested) ..

In the evening, only Acrobits was left for the purity of experiment running in background .. Determine the way how Cashed.
P.S. At nine in the morning it fell sms screen eazheg ..: yes2:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedjauhien - 23.01.12, 12:49

Rep: (0)
on the SE XPERIA X10 Mini MiniCM7-2.1.6 not start

Many have a SIP soft phone hanging in the background and listening to the line for vzhodyaschego sip call. Here is a comparative look at the power consumption and CPU usage of the popular in some circles to Acrobits presented here Is.Phone.
92% - 18% = 74 Acrobits% ate 74% akkamuljatora extra .. for 10 hours: yes2:

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (911)
Transfer
--Sovershayte and receive video and audio calls automatically via WiFi or 3G connections.
--Organizuyte instant audio conference up to 3 participants
--Zapustite any IP PBX functions as an outgoing call or unavailable.
--Nezavisimo from your internal SIP infrastructure \ Services, to maintain the integrity and ease of management of desktop and mobile environment.
--Eto program phone that interacts with all SIP devices and based on SIP PBXs / IMS platforms.
Telephony function \ video
--Videozvonki
--Intellektualnye WiFi or 3G connection
--Support multiple calls: up to 3
--Prosmotr call
--Golosovaya mail waiting indicator
--Istoriya calls with intelligent call grouping
--Uderzhanie call
--Silent mode
--Support DTMF (In-band, RFC 2833, SIP INFO)
--Easy switching calls
--Vklyucheniya handsfree
--Pereadresatsiya call (soft)
--Ozhidanie call
--Neskolko SIP accounts.
--Uvedomleniya of incoming calls in minimized mode
--Programmirovanie codes function IP PBX
Opportunities notebook
--Spisok friends with photos
--Zapisnaya book Android
Opportunities Media and Voice
-Removal acoustic echo
-Adaptivny jitter buffer
-Detektirovanie voice activity
packet loss -Sokrytie

Audio \ video codecs with a list of preferences
- G.711 aLaw
- G.711 uLaw
- GSM
- Speex (8kHz)
- G.729 preinstalled!
- H264
- H263p

Protection functions and network
Quality --Kontrol (DiffServ, 802.1p)
--Fayervol and NAT Traversal (Global IP, STUN, TURN, ICE)
--Support SIP UDP and TCP
VPN --Support
--Nastroyka and removing redundancy via HTTP / S (OEM option)
--Support TLS / SRTP

System requirements
--Android 2.3 or higher
--Free space: 15MB.

Post has been editedWhitestar - 24.01.12, 00:15

Rep: (13)
jauhien
You do not know when the planned Russian interface of this program? Otherwise it makes sense to buy just do not see ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/08/20, 15:40