Rep: (181)
UC Browser
Attached ImageVersion: 1.0.0.102_r

Last update of the program in the header:10.09.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
UC Browser - a new web browser for Harmattan platform.

Opportunities:
  • Blocking advertising (including pop-ups)
  • Disabling GIF-animation
  • Support for Java-script
  • Flash support
  • Download Manager
  • Faster loading pages

Installing the English localization:
Unpack the attached file in your home folder (/ home / user / MyDocs /)
In the file manager to copy a file to a folder res.ini / home / user / UCMobile / settings /
ucres.tar.bz copy the file in the folder / home / user / UCMobile /
UC Browser Start and reset the cache and history in the settings.

The same is true in the terminal as root:
~ # Cd / home / user / MyDocs /
/ Home / user / MyDocs # cp -r res.ini / home / user / UCMobile / setting /
/ Home / user / MyDocs # cp -r ucres.tar.bz / home / user / UCMobile /

P.S. English localizationmyname24 .

Homepage: http://www.uc.cn/product/platform.php?prod...;platform=meego

Russian interface: No (but there is a post Russian localization)

Translating to Russian language: UC Browser (Post # 23152960)

Download:
DEB: Version: 1.0.0.102_r
Attached fileUCBrowser_V1.0.0.102_meego_pf59__Build11112221_.deb(7.98 MB)
(Chinese original file)
Attached fileUCBrowser_V1.0.0.102_meego_ENG.deb(7.97 MB)
(Package with integrated English interface, thank youCraig_Mabbitt)
English interface:
Attached fileUc_english_MF117.zip(1.5 MB)
(For those who like it hot, and may translate into Russian)

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 16.09.13, 00:55

Rep: (53)
Straight quite well. For the full effect is better to install the Chinese build and replace the files without running.
Under by the user defsetting.ini, newfunc.ini, res.ini folder
/ Home / user / UCMobile / settings /
zoom_tips.png folder
/ Home / user / UCMobile / theme / common /
Ucmobile.desktop as root folder
/ Usr / share / applications
Then do a factory reset.

There were many fine works, paraphrasing, not everything is translated, on the other hand, to translate all res.ini makes no sense, because the program does not use all of the rows.
If anyone knows where the search is to replace Chinese Baidu, Google and others in Russian, English - write.

Although sweating over baruzerom especially no use, because often crashes and, in general, by and large it is for those who are used to it on older platforms, but just wondering.

Attached files

Attached filesettings.zip(20.34 Kb)

Post has been editedberrybear - 22.07.13, 22:15

Almost perfect.

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

By the way, did you know that if you install the flash plugin for Mozilla, the sites in UC Browser consider flash installed? However, flash does not work anyway. I am trying to replace the library by manually flush under the android, but in this case, the flash is not even identified sites.

Attached fileres.zip(14.07 KB)

Post has been editedberrybear - 26.07.13, 15:23

Rep: (45)
berrybear @ 22.07.2013, 21:51*
Straight quite well. For the full effect is better to install the Chinese build and replace the files without running.
Under by the user defsetting.ini, newfunc.ini, res.ini folder
/ Home / user / UCMobile / settings /
zoom_tips.png folder
/ Home / user / UCMobile / theme / common /
Ucmobile.desktop as root folder
/ Usr / share / applications
Then do a factory reset.

how to replace ucmobile.deskto? something does not work. in the terminal as root tried team
/ Home / user / MyDocs # cp -r ucmobile.desktop / usr / share / applications
It is that it is not true test done ???

Rep: (45)
berrybear @ 26.07.2013, 19:43*
735 727, make Ruth for filebox / filecase via tweaking and there kopipasta.

tweak applied through H and FileCaseRoot tried to replace (overwrite) the specified file, but writes an error when copying!
everything turned out, though, and wrote FileCaseRoot, that copying error, but Rowan was going up!)

Post has been edited735727 - 26.07.13, 20:08

735727, to rue a separate label, separate to the user. What needs to be done as root - made from a root. The fact that the user - as the user (usually the label).

Dear few have downloaded Rusik. I need your feedback to criticize, to finish the job and ask let Craig_Mabbitt make a complete package. If the proposal is not, at least write, even where English intersfeys remained. Write to me, let's finish it and close the topic.

Rep: (8)
Translation voobshe error class not found

But is it possible to write not odelnom screen
But it is inconvenient?

Birzha @ 27.07.2013, 20:40*
Translation voobshe error class not found

Thanks. But I found the untranslated file download dialog (meaning, at the site). Therefore, the load (from the site) will be renamed to the download, to avoid confusion, and transferred the downloads dialog. Another item on the menu is translated correctly. But then, something can still find it. And it must be a typo double-check, I admit it, alas.

Birzha @ 27.07.2013, 20:40*
But is it possible to write not odelnom screen

I do not understand what it was about. More details, plz.

Ahh ... if it's about entering site addresses, passwords, etc., it is unlikely. This is a very dumb, I agree, there is not even a button to translate into Russian. It is actually in the program, and not in inishke. And I tried to look at the search engines, but have not found how to fix them. Therefore, as it is. In addition, I have a suspicion that the traffic in the browser is still going through China, even if you disable the caching and compression, because any sites that define the origin of the machine include the Chinese language, the same Google. But it all becomes simple: you go to a full page to the mobile and log in to your uchetku. Then in the cookie language services will continue and will not be Google's Chinese.

Post has been editedberrybear - 27.07.13, 22:00

Yeah, I also noticed Google runs through the domain .cn

Although it does not matter

The MeeGo Most browsers Firefox and Opera only

It is a pity that it is not developing the program

Posted on 07/27/2013, 22:11:

berrybear @ 28.07.2013, 00:51*
ucmobile.desktop

This file is important?

Birzha @ 27.07.2013, 23:11*
This file is important?

No, there is only a correction of the label name. Then, when the Russian Debka do that, everything will be itself.
735727 @ 27.07.2013, 23:52 *
and about the transfer, it is good! thank you for this great, I was hoping to at that!)

And thank you.

yeah clear

thank

I ask to check another option. My objective has been blunted. Note the typos and buttons. All of the buttons in the program should be just OK and Cancel buttons (with a few exceptions, in the same place three abbreviated buttons in a couple of places Cancel also had to be cut, but the point is clear - no deviations). If you see the button Delete, Save, or something else, or untranslated - please. The logic is as follows: Button must confirm or cancel the action, and the action itself should be described in the information window or menu item.

On the screen moments that I would not be able to translate or correct. This is a page load error, the input dialogue addresses and filling out forms, help, search engines and deleting folders (this item inishke there, but he either called incorrectly in the original, or something else, when you delete a folder only displays its name (without the last letter ) and all. also in the header box site is missing the last character. everything is clear from the screenshots. I hope that this is more or less stable latest version.

Uncorrectable moments
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

P.S. do not ask me what is the mode of reading and how it works. His logic is clear to me is very concerning, but go into it, I do not want to.

Attached files

Attached fileres.zip(14.24 KB)

Post has been editedberrybear - 03.08.13, 21:24

Recent changes, more involved I told them I will not (itself a support UCWeb denies your browser as you can. I tried a few days to go to someone from the developers, but persistent first line of support even in the Chinese campaign was not created to support users, and to prevent further, that stupid man built a fence. Nafik ГЄГ Г®).

Attached files

Attached fileUCBrowser.zip(21.39 KB)

berrybear , Right browser often crashes himself
And inconvenient to write
Crooked stood up to the system(Settings-Applications-Internet By default, there is no UCWEB)

Post has been editedBirzha - 06.08.13, 11:26

Russian version of UC Browser
Attached fileucbrowser_1.0.0.102_rus_armel.deb(7.93 MB)

M
in a hat

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 19.05.16, 01:14

Rep: (0)
refresh, can not download

Rep: (40)
* Black_Ice_Dragon Hold on here :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/04/20, 17:55