> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

IpBike | IpBike is a bike computer app primarily designed to be used with AntPl

Rep: (1248)
IpBike
Version: 0.6.2 beta

Last update of the program in the header:17.01.2012

Attached Image

Short description:
cycling computer

Description:
IpBike - a computer for cyclists, primarily intended for use with AntPlus sensors on Android smartphones with Ant. Good support Sonyericsson range. If you see a new phone an obvious candidate, and my main test device waterproof Xperia Active with a bonus in the form of a pressure sensor that uses IpBike only to improve the measurement of the height of the GPS.
Using sensors means that you can use it simply and easily, in a closed room in Turbo trainers or rollers. Phones not equipped with Ant, will work, but purely on the data from the GPS, which is not as efficient as with the right sensors.

The emphasis is on the fact that the app provides you with information during the ride, as well as tracking all the information for the analysis of the trip. IpBike has many settings options (I counted 77, but this is not the limit).

In IpBike currently available limit 1 000 000 wheel revolutions (or an equivalent distance in the GPS mode). The sample is enough. You can unlock the limit, IpBikeKey application that will be available for the purchase. Send me good information and you will get a free copy.

Screenshots 480 * 320 made on the Xperia Active. There have also been tried 240 * 320 and 480 * 854 resolution, the range of which is also available on the SonyEricsson with support for Ant.

Developer: IpBike
Homepage: http://www.iforpowell.com/cms/index.php?page=ipbike

Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Additional Information
There are limitations 1 million. wheel speed, then you need a key, which is necessary to ask the author by email
Russian interface: Unknown
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).

Download:
Version: 0.6.2 Attached fileIpBike.zip (835.68 KB)

Download APK

Past versions

Post has been editedPicnik - 26.01.12, 20:54

Rep: (15)
Something like computer parts, used what the device.
Svyazt only ant +, and it is only ten sonierikov and one htc

Rep: (911)
Transfer
IpBike - a computer for cyclists, primarily intended for use with AntPlus sensors on Android smartphones with Ant. Good support Sonyericsson range. If you see a new phone an obvious candidate, and my main test device waterproof Xperia Active with a bonus in the form of a pressure sensor that uses IpBike only to improve the measurement of the height of the GPS.
Using sensors means that you can use it simply and easily, in a closed room in Turbo trainers or rollers. Phones not equipped with Ant, will work, but purely on the data from the GPS, which is not as efficient as with the right sensors.

The emphasis is on the fact that the app provides you with information during the ride, as well as tracking all the information for the analysis of the trip. IpBike has many settings options (I counted 77, but this is not the limit).

In IpBike currently available limit 1 000 000 wheel revolutions (or an equivalent distance in the GPS mode). The sample is enough. You can unlock the limit, IpBikeKey application that will be available for the purchase. Send me good information and you will get a free copy.

Screenshots 480 * 320 made on the Xperia Active. There have also been tried 240 * 320 and 480 * 854 resolution, the range of which is also available on the SonyEricsson with support for Ant.

Post has been editedWhitestar - 24.01.12, 23:18

Rep: (10)
Cton lay out key version 1.1.0?

Rep: (15)
Who uses nebudu dosihpor this application? Prompt where it set the wheel circumference speed that she expected?

Rep: (12)
I use application. Now a new version (at the Market). Improved Russian translation. Work on the transfer continues.
The app allows you to upload a workout on a variety of online services (google-fit, strava, etc.)
The latest versions have added information on transitions from one area to another pulse.
Setting is very much functional as much. And the power and anaerobic threshold, and the effectiveness of training, etc.

Where to set the wheel size - I do not know :-) You can ask the author on the market - it is responsible.

Rep: (1)
Application with very detailed statistics, you can display any indicators. Best velokomp Tracker for led.
No one has IpBikeKey?

Rep: (0)
The diameter of the wheel can be set in section Velo - Bicycles.

Best bike application. Completely eliminating the need to purchase expensive Garmin, and the like.

Rep: (34)
good application, only zamorochili it.
I did not get to throw him a track to maintain the track

I can not understand how, during a trip to start interval training. Can anyone tell me ...

Rep: (3)
About a week ago a new version of IpBike ANT + в„ў Bike Computer - 2.2.4

About version (English)
Releases
Standard 2.2.4 version.
2.2.4 version pre Android 4.0 phones No Google Maps.
  • Major build framework update.
  • Updates to 3rd party libs.
  • Latest Mapsforge V5, render theme file based settings.
  • Direct download support fromhttps://www.openandromaps.org
  • Long press on map gets menu like plot and workout.
  • Night / day option added for none Google maps.
  • Map rotate and pan issue fixed.
  • Remove livetracking.io support as the site will be closing.
  • UI look and style tweaks.
  • Added option for having arrows on route and trip lines.

Standard 2.1.8.4 version.
  • Interim release to fix my stupid bug with the strava upload status check.

According to his own impressions - did povyrazitelnee onscreen buttons. Translated into Russian, as before, is incomplete. But on the website of the developer have a template to edit the translation. And for the significant changes in the translation of the developer gives IpBikeKey, which allows you to continue to work the program and after Rounds 1 million revolutions of the wheel.

To use an external wireless sensors with this program, we need one more - IpSensorMan. Beta version which works not only with sensors using the communication protocol ANT +, but BLE (Bluetooth LE).

To monitor the satellite health, the author wrote IpPeloton program allows you to collect at the same time with its display data from the neighbor sensors.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileIpBike 2.2.4.apk(5.64 MB)
Attached fileIpAntMan-release_154.apk(1.69 MB)

Post has been editedybikov - 03.05.19, 22:15

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/04/20, 7:57