> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® WiFix | WiFi Patch for Android 4.0

Rep: (11)
WiFix
version: 1.32

Last update of the program in the header:23.11.2012

Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Patch to fix the problem wifi on Android 4.0.

Description:
Recently, I learned a lot of people in some countries, no matter what device they are using, have problems with Wi-Fi, when SIM-card is inserted.
I searched a bit and realized that change Wifi koda country should solve the problem in the system settings.(Fardjad'a word translation)

Android 4.0 (ICS)
Installation (WiFixManager)
Start a wifiX Manager from the application menu, and then click Install WiFix (need root).

Installation (WiFixRecovery)
Install through rekoveri, then go into the phone module recruit* # 94349 # (* # WIFIX #)and press the call button.

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Developer: fardjad from XDA-DEVELOPERS
Homepage: http://www.fardjad.com/android/wifix/

Download:
version: 1.32 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2233749/WiFix+Manager+1.32.apk
Attached fileWiFixRecovery.zip(728.01 KB)

Download APK

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 23.11.12, 08:46
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (842)
can you give more details...
I have problems with the wi-fi did not seem to. and if they were, I sewed by the kernel and all the rules.
if so, are specific examples of when you need this program.
(I'm not special, and therefore I ask)
Prosha CN.9 2.6

in Android 4.0 has Wifi country code, do not know why, but because of this, with some SIM cards wifi does not work. This program changes the wifi code of the country and can be connected to any waffles with any Simcoe.
I had a personal problem, the phone is not the network, put through rekoveri all gone.

Rep: (675)
I waffle works but always weak signal. Patch through rekaveri. I do not know what is the connection between the radio and the core of this patch but the signal has become stable and better.

Rep: (5)
I confirm, I have not worked at all wafer, and with this wonderful creature I can safely turn network with mobile phones.
: D

Rep: (131)
Explain in detail how to put it is a miracle. In general, how to put through rekoveri ????? Ruth is.

Rep: (109)
queen 10 @ 18-01-2012, 21:37*
Explain in detail how to put it is a miracle. In general, how to put through rekoveri ????? Ruth is.

creckkkk @ 17.01.2012, 15:18*
Start a wifiX Manager from the application menu, and then click Install WiFix (need root).

Installation (WiFixRecovery)
Install through rekoveri, then go into the phone module dials * # 94349 # (* # WIFIX #) and press the call button.

Em...

queen 10,
if you do not know how to put through rekaveri better first read faq on ClockworkMod recovery

ClockworkMod recovery FAQ

Rep: (29)
It turns out every time to turn vayfay must dial the command * # 94349 #

Rep: (518)
software updates from January 30,
Attached fileWiFixManager_1.3.apk(62.73 Kb)

Attached fileWiFixRecovery_1.2_1.3.zip(716.31 KB)

Apk for accommodation insystem / apps
Attached filewifix.apk(24.25 KB)

Rep: (6)
when my SIM card (Beeline Armenia rather Armentel) inserted is not working wifi. without SIM cards. ICS for Desire firmware version 0.4.0 RC5.
WiFix helped set through rekaveri WiFixRecovery.zip
Thank you very much

Rep: (7)
Friends tell me, and how you can fix the problem with wifi if you do not root ??????
When the screen is turned off ceases to play internet radio.
He does can`t overcome this problem, who can share ......: thank_you:

Rep: (8)
Thank you for prog. WifixManager load.

Rep: (45)
Translation 2 stringers description bend in the hat touched by - afftor, burn more!

Rep: (267)
slavik99 @ 15-02-2012, 17:48*
Friends tell me, and how you can fix the problem with wifi if you do not root ??????
When the screen is turned off ceases to play internet radio.
He does can`t overcome this problem, who can share .....

In the settings you choose vayfay "sleep mode ever." These are the standard settings of the phone.

Rep: (1350)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1445766there is a new version - 1.3, fill in here

Attached files

Attached fileWiFixManager_v1.3.apk(62.73 Kb)

Rep: (168)
Is Wifi podvisanie corrects this program when it is turned on. After upgrading to 4.0.3 on SGS2, wafer became frequent freezes when you turn, it helps only reboot.

Rep: (3)
tell and will see ad-hoc post of this program?

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon, I am XWLP7 - 4.0.3 deodeks
problem with WIFI (network sees but does not connect)

tried the method described above - has not helped.

Rep: (1350)
Troshen @ 07.05.2012, 23:04*
will see ad-hoc post of this program?
Support for ad-hoc networks depends on whether the driver is built into your firmware. This program addresses issues of a different nature. When the network sees, but can not connect to it.

vitix @ 08.05.2012, 00:40*
tried the method described above - did not help
I do not know about you, but to me, this program has helped.
I went with Android 2.3.7 on 4.0.4. Always excellent Wi-Fi is no longer connect to my router. Moreover, the network saw it was possible to set up, but the connection (obtain IP) did not occur. Once I installed this program, set fixed, then rebooted. Then turn on Wi-Fi, I remove the old connection. Manually entered the network name (SSID) and password shrugged Wi-Fi and it worked.

Rep: (63)
creckkkk @ 17.01.2012, 14:18*

chew pzhlst ...
nipanyatna ...

M
4.7.2. Messages that contain grammatical and / or syntactic errors can cause a negative reaction from forum members. Try to write correctly.

Post has been editedbrabus 86 - 15.05.12, 22:28

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/05/20, 21:05