> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

RoverPad 3W T71D - Discussion | Tablet 7 "

Rep: (879)
DiscussionRoverPad 3W T71D
PictureRoverPad 3W T71D
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
About tablet
Description
Before you have a Tablet PC a new generation - RoverPad T71D. Taking it in hand, you will be amazed at how thin it is and easy, but it contains a high-tech "stuffing." Thinner and lighter, more powerful and more intelligent - all new RovePad.
Device dimensions - 198x122 mm, its thickness is only 10.5 mm! It weighs too little - only 350, thanks to its light weight and compact size, you can always have on hand a device, whether it is work or pleasure. Where ever you are, in your hand will be high-tech. Without recharging the battery lasts up to 7 hours.
Works of modern tablet running OS Android 2.3 and is equipped with a Cortex A8 processor 1 GHz with a 3D accelerator. 3D accelerator largely "accelerates" the work of graphic applications. Great news for gamers: the speed with which "flies" the new tablet allows you to fully enjoy your favorite games.
RoverPad T71D provided 7 '' bright capacitive display with a resolution of 800x480, supporting multitouch technology, whereby the device can be controlled by several fingers.
The creators of the tablet made sure that he was as comfortable to use as possible. mini-USB connector allows to connect external devices such as a keyboard, mouse, 3G modem et al., which allows working with the tablet as an ordinary home PC.
Internet surfing also bring a lot of fun with the new tablet, you will feel in the cyber space in his element. To do this, the plate is built in Wi-Fi, and there is the ability to connect a 3G modem.
Built-in memory of the device can easily be expanded with a microSD card. And now for the installation, as well as to record your favorite movies and music on your device will always be enough room.
Additional convenience innovative control system gives a tablet computer via hardvarnogo buttons rendered on the front panel of the device.
Built-in camera allows you to take pictures without delay, and share them with your friends on social networks or sent by mail. You can use it to take photos and video conferencing.
This compact and lightweight device has great potential.
Specification
  • Model: RoverPad 3w t71D
  • Processor: Allwinner, 1 GHz, GPU: mali 400
  • Operating System: Android 2.3.4
  • RAM: 512 Mb
  • Built-in memory: 4GB
  • Material: Plastic
  • Screen: 7-inch
  • Type: Capacitive sensor
  • Resolution: 800 x 480
  • Viewing angle: 150 В°
  • 3G: no
  • Sd card: Support TF (MicroSD (HC)) card up to 32GB
  • Camera: 0,3 Mp
  • position sensor: Yes
  • Multi-Touch: Yes, 5 points touch
  • Flash: Support Flash 11,1
  • Android Market: Yes
  • Youtube: Yes
  • Bluetooth: No
  • Video: 2160P (3840 Г— 2160 pixels), AVI / MOV / MP4 / RMVB / FLV / MKV
  • Music: MP3 / WMA / WAV / APE / AAC / FLAC / OGG
  • E-book: TXT, PDF, HTML, RTF, FB2
  • Wi-Fi: 802.11 B / G / N
  • GPS: No
  • Interface Headphone: 3.5 mm
  • Battery: 2800mAh
  • Devaysa Size: 197 x 123 x 10.5 mm
  • Weight: 350 g
  • ports:
    • 1 x MINI HDMI port
    • 1 x USB MINI ports
    • 1 x 3.5mm headphone port
    • 1 x TF card port
About games
Chainfire3D. So, this program allows you to emit other video accelerators on the device, for example at the Sacred no cache for Mali, download the cache for PowerVR, run Chainfire3D, include plug-in PowerVR and voila, run, everything works like clockwork, same with Shift only need Qualcomm plugin. All the instructions for use and the launch of the program in the subject at 4pda (link above) .For use requires root privileges.
Games for Boxchip A 10
Tests on isdepression
Games
Go without problems
Grand Theft Auto 3 (Version: 1.1 (APK universal for all devices) + cash for wi-fi!)
BLOOD & GLORY (at Market + 77mb cache on the wi-fi)
Dungeon Hunter (version Samsung Galaxy S II + cash for wi-fi)
Castle Warriors (Version 1.3)
Cordy (with shaking Market)
Eternal Legacy HD (Version 1.0.0 for Galaxy S II + cache on wi-fi)
Sacred Odyssey: Rise of Ayden HD (Version 1.0.3 for PowerVr (SGS) - put the kettle powervr + cash for wi-fi)
X Construction (Version 1.35 Full)
The Settlers HD (Download: Version: 1.0.3 - in kettle put powervr + cash for wi-fi)
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X [3D, G-sensor] (Version 3.4.5 HD + cash for wi-fi)
Reckless Getaway [3D] (Version 1.04, which is itself shakes cash + cash for wi-fi)
Assassin's Creed [3D] (Version for Samsung Galaxy S II + cash for wi-fi)
Dungeon Hunter 2 HD [3D] (Version 1.0.4 for SGS2 + cash for wi-fi)
Dragon Hunter HD
Cross Fire: Counter-terrorism
Games with minor glitches
Race of Champions [3D, G-sensor] (Race of Champions v1.0.7 Cracked Full) flight games normalnyy.ne brakes. but with the sound of some misfortune. not clear grinding machines instead of music and sound.
Real Racing 2 [3D, G-sensor] proposes sound (version: 000 314 + cache for Mali SGS II: Real Racing 2 [3D, G-sensor] (Post # 10457766)) but in a teapot set powerVR otherwise the game crashes through 1- 2 minutes.
A few games with the estimates
Tested on all android 2.3.4
Real Racing 2 (4.5 out of 5) game goes smoothly, the sound lags
Shadow Guardian (5 of 5) plug adreno smoothing 4x, 16x mozhna but then podlagivaet
Shadowgun (5 of 5)
DEAD SPACE (4 of 5), the game runs smoothly, the sound lag
Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation (5 of 5) super (to run bild.prop need to alter under sgs2 cache spool 4 mb)
Mike V: Skateboard Party HD [3D] (5 of 5)
PES 12 (5 of 5)
Sprinkle, Cut the rope, and World of Goo are working fine
9mm (4.7 of 5) all ok, minimal lag, in a kettle advise redyus textures kuoliti put
Fifa 12 run (3.5 playability 4 of 5) without play sound, sometimes FPS sags
Reviews
All reviews byF1naL2:
Tablet Overview RoverPad 3W T71D onYouTube
Review of Android 4.0.1 firmware onYouTube
Games review
Angry Birds game onYouTube
GTA 3 gameYouTube
Game Minecraft: Pocket Edition onYouTube
Game Lane Splitter onYouTube
Game Pinball HD For Tegra onYouTube
Sprinkle in the gameYouTube
firmware problems and their solutions
minor problems with ICS 4.0.3
1.Nuzhno find and install any third-party launcher.
2. Next download the Superuser from the Market or 4pda for distribution route-rights. Since all Ployer rutovany firmware, additional manipulation is required. Install and no longer touch.
3.Sleduyuschy step SetCPU download anywhere (better 4pda, there is a Russian version, open, when you run under the bar during acceleration choose userspace mode (for safety). Next, start to work with the processor. BAR MAX Do not touch, only works with MIN . Increase bar min to 300-400 MHz at your discretion, it may be more, but the device will very quickly discharged battery, so do not overdo it. before going out, put a checkmark in the "Set startup".
4. To increase the frequency, not what not to use, as long as it is on our plate, no one came.
convert external memory card in sdcard
Take /etc/vold.fstab file, keep a copy.
Rights begin, here's an example with roverpadovskoy firmware 2.3.4
In short the whole essence is to rename sdcard in extern_sd and back.
That's how it was:
##
#######################
## Regular device mount
##
## Format: dev_mount<label><mount_point><part><sysfs_path1 ...>
## label - Label for the volume
## mount_point - Where the volume will be mounted
## part - Partition # (1 based), or 'auto' for first usable partition.
## <sysfs_path>- List of sysfs paths to source devices
######################

# Mounts the first usable partition of the specified device
# / devices / platform / awsmc.3 / mmc_host for sdio
dev_mountsdcard / mnt / sdcard auto / devices / virtual / block / nandi
dev_mountextern_sd / mnt / extern_sd auto /devices/platform/awsmc.1/mmc_host /devices/platform/awsmc.0/mmc_host
dev_mount usbhost1 / mnt / usbhost1 auto /devices/platform/sw-ehci.1 / devices / platform / sw_hcd_host0 /devices/platform/sw-ehci.2
#
## - San Mehat ([email protected])
##
#######################
## Regular device mount
##
## Format: dev_mount<label><mount_point><part><sysfs_path1 ...>
## label - Label for the volume
## mount_point - Where the volume will be mounted
## part - Partition # (1 based), or 'auto' for first usable partition.
## <sysfs_path>- List of sysfs paths to source devices
######################

# Mounts the first usable partition of the specified device
# / devices / platform / awsmc.3 / mmc_host for sdio
dev_mountextern_sd / mnt / extern_sd auto / devices / virtual / block / nandi
dev_mountsdcard / mnt / sdcard auto /devices/platform/awsmc.1/mmc_host /devices/platform/awsmc.0/mmc_host
dev_mount usbhost1 / mnt / usbhost1 auto /devices/platform/sw-ehci.1 / devices / platform / sw_hcd_host0 /devices/platform/sw-ehci.2
Pros: USB flash drive becomes sdcard, you can download caches for games and not think about the free space (of course within the container). The operation speed is increased when using flash grade 6+ cards.
In 4m android instead extern_sd respectively write extsd.
Connecting the modem
If you have Vista or VIN7 download and install HyperTerminal, if an earlier operating system, it is included in the Windows
1. SIM card is inserted in the mobile phone (PIN 0000). Make a call to any number, there are off-hook at least a second (that need to activate the card).
2. Go to your phone settings. We find the point at which you can withdraw your request PIN code from the card (usually in the "Security" section). Remove request for a PIN code.
3. The modem connects to the computer, install the software that comes bundled.
4. After installing the modem go to My Computer properties --- --- --- Hardware Device Manager. The "modem" is our modem.
5. Right button "Properties" --- "modem". There's a look at what port he is and what speed, fix the data.
6. Go to "Start" --- "standard" --- "connection" --- "hyper terminal".
7. Create a connection where a port and speed.
8. Enter (the blind) "AT", we press of Enter.
9. If the modem Huawei - enter "AT ^ U2DIAG = 0" Enter-Hit.
10. If the modem ZTE - enter "AT + ZCDRUN = E", we press of Enter.
11. At turn off the tablet vayfay
11. We put in a modem card, connect to the tablet.
12. Go to "Settings" --- "wireless network" --- "mobile network". There, create an access point
List of modems that are 100% working:
Huawei e1550
huawei e171
ZTE MF 112
ZTE MF 170
ZTE MF 180
How to go to the Recovery menu?
Entrance to the Recovery menu:
1. Turn off the tablet
2. Tighten the Menu button
3. Tighten the power button
Recovery navigation menu:
"Volume +" - up
"- the volume" - down
"Power" - a choice
How to get a ROOT?
Market set of Superuser and update settings SU
What video formats are reading?
All up to mkv 1080p, 2160r statement with audio delay or freymskipom
What kachastvo material and touch the Scrin?
The plastic quality is good, 5 recognizes touches, sometimes, if pressed quickly, then randomly can recognize touch elsewhere, but if you hold your finger at least half a second, normally recognizes touch
What quality and viewing angles of the display?
Quality is average, not bad and not good, but there is a slight elongation (almost imperceptibly, clearly visible only in portrait orientation on the circular images), the average saturation, the viewing angles are small
Battery life
with moderate use 8-12 hours, at a constant load of 6-8 hours, sometimes more (ie OOOchen decent time)
It works SKYPE?
Yes, the latest firmware from Markhttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1343470/Skype_v2.5.0.160.apk
whether there is a rj-45 support
It is, only through an adapter, officially supported
mac AX88772
Z-TEK RTL8150
moshi AX88772
Gigadit AX88178
linksys AX88772
OMA QF9700
YanSU-Data QF9700

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather at QMS .

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 12.07.16, 23:23

Rep: (37)
I also Roverpad 3W T71D we alreadyfive Topic is already close: D
By the way what questions specifically on this device?
I can answer many unnecessarily tablet already have about 1 month: D

Oh, yes, I believe that this tablet is quite powerful and bysstry for Chinese (GTA3 with max graphs flies rarely retarding)

Dear admins create a topic tablet Roverpad 3W T71D
And Assign curator me to set up the theme every day sitting on the forum (with code and html "friends")

Post has been editedF1naL2 - 11.01.12, 18:35

Rep: (0)
Well, I also have a tablet for 10 days got root access without third-party software!
Throw a reference on the GTA3 and then Kakuta ustonavlivat and she did not open!

Rep: (138)
All I'm going to tell is my own experience and concerns only my copyRoverpad 3W T71D .
-After buying the tablet wife, son had a great desire to get hold of your sobstvennyy.Rebenok began to save money, come birthday and I sat down at the computer in search of a suitable varianta.V a network of markets (we call it "C"), was discovered a copy of the device, I went with my son to twist it in his hands, so to speak, better poznakomitsya.Apparat child like (most importantly, the market is!), I (mother, Figl) ensure no dead pixels and a total rabotosposobnosti.Bityh pixels has not appeared, the device worked pretty SHUS ro, glare at the edges were quite insignificant to pay them special vnimanie.Voobschem, we purchased this machine, by the way, for 6 kilorubley, and went home domoy.Uzhe discovered a dark spot on the screen the size of a five-ruble monetu.Ya same (matter , Figl) dead pixels on a dark background iskal.Beluyu page too busy to be included ... In principle, the spot was considered a child minor defects do not affect the igry.Igry flew with a bang, and the plate is discharged rather quickly, I personally was put on charge ( while I addre s that the memory plug as not to end, and is approximately 0.5 mm stroke) and I, with a sense of accomplishment, and went about their business.
-After 15 minutes suited son and said, Dad, I knocked shock!
-Look at the plate, all normalno.A's plug is not in the 0.5 mm and 3 mm at its vyshel.Ya stuck tightly, and I have it in front of the nest began to be squeezed out, apparently, seal tight, and without any plug retainer as a conventional sotovogo.Poluchilas this picture - a child playing, tablet, respectively, in landscape polozhenii.Ladoshka hit the metal plug, capacitive screen, the discharge went through his hands and went into zemlyu.Tot whom at least twice zapped knows the difference is still there, to touch the wire, or to take up his two hands.
-Generally, I passed the tablet to check the quality, I want the money vernut.A child took drugoy.S lockable shtekerom.Ochen too son asked me to buy a tablet, which current is not banging.

So, actually, dignity: -POWERFUL processor, a sufficient amount of RAM.
Cons: -Low quality matrix screen, ill-conceived design of the socket for the charger ustroystva.Ne know, it was immediately, or after the incident began - when you touch the screen, under the fingers volny.No are inclined to think that the plastic coating is very thin.

and he understands? Pts cheshutsa hands!

Post has been editedvolk300 - 09.01.12, 11:58

volk300 @ 09.01.2012, 12:55*
and he understands? Pts cheshutsa hands!

Frankly I Do not Know, but where all the connectors there are 2 Phillips screw try to unscrew them may open the cover (check right now: D)
Unscrew the screw 2 does not work and nothing has changed the place where they could podkovyrnut no.
then it is not razberayus

Post has been editedF1naL2 - 09.01.12, 13:46

not cogs polyubas connectors hold! but he should like that razbiratsya! } -)

Rep: (4)
I just sent here as I am the owner of this device I was wondering how to get Ruth what games with cache without fafli go well and everything that comes to the subtleties of androjda since 15 years sat at Simba to all who will be very grateful !!!!

p.s to the account such as root somewhere found a super user option included it programki which means that Ruth received I do not help to understand which included an option at all can not find!

Four of us already! fifth isschem! well at least not the "third"

Rep: (4)
right now tighten the people type on temku: sveta:

Rep: (2)
Yesterday took a mail-RoverPad 3W T71D, so I was fifth.
CherepOK1975 @ 09.01.2012, 11:02*
piecemeal nest design for the charger

At my instance of the plug is not inserted until the end of 3 mm. The screen is very easily soiled, the battery died yesterday 3 hours without WiFi while reading a book, now in standby mode 12 hours a discharge to 72%. USB drive is not pulled, not enough food. Market works, games are no brakes.

Post has been editedOdinn69 - 10.01.12, 21:29

Cheers us 5 administrators, curators, we ask the subject to Roverpad 3W T71D and discuss it ...: sveta:

Rep: (39)
I would like to know, will be flashing on the android 4.0 under RoverPad 3W T71D? Think of me 6.

Nik7771 @ 11.01.2012, 18:43*
I would like to know, will be flashing on the android 4.0 under RoverPad 3W T71D? Think of me 6.
Navryatli) At least we would have 3.0

Maybe something like refer to the company's management about the updates?

Nik7771 @ 11.01.2012, 19:12*
Maybe something like refer to the company's management about the updates?

Well I do not know Chinese talk ok?

Tablet Overview RoverPad 3W T71D on YouTube from me ;)

Rep: (140)
F1naL2 @ 11.01.2012, 19:51*
Navryatli) At least we would have 3.0
3.0 will not be exact - with him license complexity. 4.0 just real.

Rep: (2)
F1naL2,
Why YouTube video review tablet Roverpad 3WT71D written * Android 2.3.5 2.3.4 kind of worth it.

Odinn69 @ 11.01.2012, 20:17*
F1naL2,
Why YouTube video review tablet Roverpad 3WT71D written * Android 2.3.5 2.3.4 kind of worth it.

Oh I fixed now just for the sake of "Ponta" has changed to 3.2 and forget that it is necessary 2.3.4 and not 2.3.5, thank you for your attention: yes2:

Post has been editedF1naL2 - 11.01.12, 20:51

It looks like a custom firmware based on Android 3.2
Under the Desire HD. This is evident from the video review.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/04/20, 6:04