ZTE Light Tab - Firmware (OS 2.3)

Rep: (1918)
ZTE Light Tab - Firmware (OS 2.3)

Attached ImageBeeline M2, ZTE LIGHT, V9

ZTE Light Description | Beeline M2 Description | Discussion " | Firmware (OS 2.1) В» | Firmware (OS 2.2) В» | Firmware 2.3 " | Firmware (OS 4.x) "

Important information!
OwnersZTEv9candMTS1055(Capacitive type screen, it is multitouch). A convincing request to address your questions in the relevant themes! Because Firmware from this topic will bring your devices to not working TOUCH-SCREEN !!!

Administration of this site and the author of the theme are not responsible for the honesty of your hands! All the actions you perform on your own risk!

Drivers and Utilities

Instructions

FAQ
Hardreset>Hardcore>XP
XP - This is a software reset of all settings. At the same time, all third-party programs installed in the phone's memory and personal data are deleted.

• Settings ->Privacy ->Reset
  • WIPE DATA / FACTORY - in the presence of ClockworkMod Recovery

P.S. Helps when reselling the machine.
Adobe programs on ZTE V9.
Go:
  • Adobe Reader

Do not go:
  1. Adobe AIR
  2. Adobe Flash Player

[Note to clause 2]- Gone if you dispersed the processor to800 MHz (that not on each tablet is possible due to individuality in the production of processors and requires root) and select the firmware version to the player's belief.
CPU Overclocking Tips
The frequency is individual for each device and depends on how the crystals form when stamping the processor.

710 Mhz - This is a stable frequency for almost all of our devices.
For those who want to overclock the processor is stronger - remove the check on the item "Expose at boot."
Increase the frequency incrementally by 1 point. After each increase - active testing for at least 1 day. If there are no rebuts, move on.
After the selection of the optimal frequency, set the checkbox on "Set at loading" again.
Settings - CM settings - Performance - CPU settings - Maximum CPU frequency
Useful links:
What is a processor and what is it for?
Overclocking the processor using the SetCPU program
Mobile processor rating
Service center
If you flash with 2.2, 2.3.x or 4.x back to 2.1, then the device bricks. Therefore, if you have third-party firmware installed and need to be assigned to the SC under warranty, (and one of the conditions is original firmware 2.1) then this method can help you return warranty service. .
Experience:
detsarus
In Minsk, he stitched his little animal about 10 times (probably Australian, Greek, M2, etc. with firmware), after all he decided to return to the standard Life, as a result the animal bricks ... He entered the service center, there it was somehow returned to life, but left me a guarantee, and the reason was never given (probably did not understand the reason)

Firmware
CM7 Official
Current version:CM-7-20130301
Link to download:

Developer: Team CyanogenMod.
Morphine
If a question arises that it is recommended to download from this versions, I recommend not bothering and downloading the firmware with the last number. Let you not scare the English word NIGHTLY - this is just another version of the firmware, only by definition it is still a test, not buggy, but simply intermediate interfand stable - stable versions.

Archive of firmware - Development is discontinued.
Firmware with modified partitions: DATA / ~ 295MB; System / ~ 132MB

!!!ATTENTION!!!

After the firmware of this version, you will not be able to install a full-fledged sewing of OS 4.x, only the same adapted for another markup (in the future "trimmed") firmware. You can find them in the topic header:Beeline M2 - Flash (Android 4.x)

dostoistva:
  • Such firmware designed to increase the space of the internal memory for applications. Increasing the work to change section data / - exactly he is responsible for the amount of memory for priozheniya. Installed firmware through proshivalschika, data cable and PC ( !!! )
Disadvantages:
  • Installation from under CWM Recovery is not possible due to the ability of the modifier loader to change the markup of the internal memory of the tablet.
  • After installing such a trimmed firmware, there is not enough partitionsystem / for the installation of a full EEPROM Android OS 4.x. . Need special cutting firmware adapted under the reduced section system /

Firmware with a modified volume of Data / ~ 295; System / ~ 132. Installation through the firmware.
Link: mediafire.com
Author: RusTorg

Return the original markup, you can install the official firmwareZTE V9 Light - Android 2.2

CM7 by kallt_kaffe
From 2011-08-15: mediafire.com
From 2011-08-19:mediafire.com
From 2011-09-20:mediafire.com
From 2011-09-21:mediafire.com
From 2011-09-26:mediafire.com
From 2011-10-13:mediafire.com
From 2011-11-26:mediafire.com
From 2011-11-29:mediafire.com
From 2011-12-04:mediafire.com
From 2011-12-14:mediafire.com
From 2012-01-10:mediafire.com
From 2012-01-13:mediafire.com
From 2012-01-13:mediafire.com
From 2012-01-26:mediafire.com
From 2012-02-01:mediafire.com

Developer: kallt_kaffe
Topic on Swedroid.se.
Cm7 by rustorg. + MIUI
From 14.05.12 : Beeline M2 Firmware (Android 2.3) (post # 13183673)
Dated 05/16/12: Firmware Beeline M2 (Android 2.3) (post # 13224974)

MIUI
Download # 1 from [2012-05-07] numbers
Download # 2 from [2012-05-11] numbers

Read necessarily
  1. Firmware Do not install at 2.3.7 with the section Date 295 MB . If you really want MIUI,then you need to flash firstZTE 2.2 Through the firmware, install recovery and only then sew MIUI
  2. To install the topic forMIUI V3. You need to enter the following in the terminal:
    su
    mkdir / data / system / theme
    Themes put in a folderMiui / Themes. On your SD card
  3. Card breakdown withdata2ext does not work!

[/ list]

Developer: RusTorg
?
Firmware Android 2.3.4 from an unknown author
http://narod.ru/disk/34725307001/update-cm...110717.zip.html
To install through the firmware

miscellanea
ClockWorkMod Recovery

Description Version:>here<

Installation, renovation and restoration: >HERE< (For those who have not found a spoiler "Instructions" )

ClockworkMod Recovery Touch 6.0.3.2 (ZIP): fast
ClockworkMod Recovery 5.0.2.8 (ZIP): Google drive
ClockworkMod Recovery 4.0.1.5 (apk): mediafire
ClockworkMod recowery 4.0.0.5 (apk): mediafire
Stock off rekaveri (FTM) ie only GEN2 for Android 2.2 and above! : mediafire

Google apps
Cyanogenmod
Google Apps contains Google's own applications that arrive pre-installed with most android devices. Due to licensing restrictions, these applications cannot arrive pre-installed with CyanogenMod and must be installed separately. CyanogenMod does not require Google Apps for proper functioning, however, to fully used the Android system, Google Apps is recommended. These applications include Gmail, maps and Google Play Store, only to call some. More information can be found here: Google for Android

Put Google Apps, as the firmware is out of Recovery

For cm2.3.7:
//savagemessiahzine.com/Forum/d...gb_20110828_signed.zip.
FAQ
those. it's just that a lot of programs in version 2.2.2, which eats all memory? The question whether it is possible to put not the whole package, but only a select few applications, for example only and Yandex Yandex map navigator?

It is possible, but nebudet google-play convenience store, sync google account, etc.
In the extreme case, you can remove from the archive of gapps.zip unnecessary applications. The main thing! Do not delete those related to each other and are designed to work Glogle services. If you try, you can find their list.

Post has been editedMorphine - 13.03.17, 06:11
Reason for editing: Fixed Link to Firmware

Rep: (620)
M
Cap raised, moved the topic.
Pleasant and fruitful discussion;)

andrewod If you have experience with the Titanium Backup (TB) program, you need to back up the necessary applications and their data, download the firmware here , flash, then install Google Apps, as proposed in the header and restore applications using TB. Install GO Louncher and WidgetLocker, follows the individual setting and everything should work.

Rep: (90)
Definitely it will be necessary to remove all these 4 pages (except for some posts)
Who for / mind write in hp

Rep: (0)
Yesterday I reflated on Android 2.3.7 via Recovery with a breakdown of a memory card. Works quickly, but the problem with applications. When installing applications, somewhere once, the tablet freezes and reboots itself. What could be the problem? In addition, he set the default installing applications to the memory card, but still some applications are installed in memory

:( :( :( I flashed under version 2.3.4. I turn on and it is simply drawn blue android Cyanogen (MOD) 7 and around android circling arrow What to do ???

Animewko,
Make Wipe Data and reboot
Everything will be normal

Posted on 01/18/2012, 07:40:

Dementra @ today, 02:16*
Yesterday I reflated on Android 2.3.7 via Recovery with a breakdown of a memory card. Works quickly, but the problem with applications. When installing applications, somewhere once, the tablet freezes and reboots itself. What could be the problem? In addition, he set the default installing applications to the memory card, but still some applications are installed in memory

To put on the memory card is set in the Cuanogen Mode menu and in the application item.
Threat All this in the settings

Post has been editedK-User - 29.02.12, 17:23
Reason for editing: + from yad80

Rep: (5)
Tell me how in the firmware 2.3.7 to start the account for the market. I go into the market I write to add akount and does not happen. I go into the settings there I choose the accutes to mail. Then you need to configure it login "\ Login" password - password domain gmail.com and writes wrong settings.

Epolyanichev @ today, 05:34*
Tell me how in the firmware 2.3.7 to start the account for the market. I go into the market I write to add akount and does not happen. I go into the settings there I choose the accutes to mail. Then you need to configure it login "\ Login" password - password domain gmail.com and writes wrong settings.
Check the Internet Settings
Do you have a wafer?

No 3G, Internet has been checked in the browser

Tell me, plz, it is possible from 2.1 to immediately alter on 2.3.7 or should I first flash on 2.2?

Posted on 01/18/2012, 10:28:

And what firmware is more stable and better?

KUPER-2001 @ Today, 07:25*
Tell me, plz, it is possible from 2.1 to immediately alter on 2.3.7 or should I first flash on 2.2?
need current with 22 sort of like

Rep: (27)
I jumped up at 2.3.7, restoring backup through titanium (free) This is such a fruit, it's easier to re-download. Snows all the garbage, dispersed percentage to 804, put GO Lancher. Began to bite the desktop, the icons appear not immediately until the icons do not appear between the windows. Someone had such a thing or it was something like something necessary (in other words, I was drowning almost everything, the gallery, Lancher about, all Google feathers, except for the market and service of the ecountes)

P.S. By the way, the flash player refused to work

Post has been editedandrewod - 18.01.12, 10:34

Tell me, plz, stitched Cyanogen 2.3.7, everything is OK: Happy: but when trying to call / Find the missed calls gives "an error of Android application.Process.acore" - what to do about it?

andrewod Titanium can be put with crack, and applications not all require data recovery, you can set everything separately, for example, it is pleasure. And the desktop and I have slowly, but it is not necessary to go through the windows, you can just wait. And the internal memory section expanded with Data2EXT? IMHO is because of him in my opinion such a nonsense. But recently I also stitched ZTE V9, on it labels loaded a lot faster.
At the expense of Flash: to whom it installed, everything works for everyone. I worked on 4 versions of the firmware ...

Post has been editedMorphine - 18.01.12, 11:30
Reason for editing: added

Maybe someone knows what the CM 7.2.0 differs in the header from cm 7.1.0 in the designer? 4 days ago All info about 2.3.7 collected pieces and now it's a cute)

I did not find the blurred titanium, about Data2Ext, so I crashed the card at 2.3.4 when firmware, or is it again all the same manipulations for the new one? I just shoved a new firmware through the recovery and everything may need to activate again through the terminal, although Link2SD I have a second section recognized

What is the difference 2.3.7 and 2.3.5 or 2.3.4? From 2.3.7 you can safely go to 2.3.5 through the recovery?

Epolyanichev @ 01/18/2012, 13:07*
You can safely go through 2.3.5 through the recovery?

You can go, the difference apparently in performance and eliminating various bugs

andrewod
Zdathe titanium itself and the activator to it, it is not necessary to go far, onsavagemessiahzine.comThere is everything! :)
I don `t know to the account of the old partition, whether it recognizes it by Data2Ext, but to install it via Recovery and activate in the terminal necessarily. When the Data2EXT need to be set to Link2SD will disappear, memory and so will be 400 MB + transferring applications to the memory card. Wipe Factory before and after the new program did?

Morphy @ 01/18/2012, 13:10*
Wipe Factory before and after the new program did?

Yes, I did, I will try to roll the firmware re-firmware, I understand that the reassembly of the card is not necessary to do, only Data2ExT pour and activate then?

I and so now all the memory RAM 421 MB

Post has been editedandrewod - 18.01.12, 12:48

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 16.01.21, 19:51