ProfileMatic | Automatically switch phone settings (Harmattan)

Rep: (12)
ProfileMatic (Harmattan)
Version: 2.5

Last update of the program in the header:12.05.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image

more screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
The program for automatic switching modes in accordance with the established schedule.

From version 1.1.0 to 1.4.0, quite significant changes have occurred in the program:
1. Added two new action conditions: WLAN and Location by cell id.
WLAN - allows you to take actions when connecting to a user-defined WLAN network.
The location by cell id allows, as far as my understanding of English is enough, to perform certain actions when it hits a certain location (cell id). The program determines your location by cellular transmitters. You can define several states, such as home and office, for example, and enable / disable the necessary parameters depending on your preferences.
2. In addition, several new actions have been added: account management, turning on / off flight mode, energy saving mode, and managing BlueTooth status.
3. Enter the start time of the settings and the end time of their actions. In this regard, the option Restore previous profile has been added. Honestly, I don’t have much English, so I didn’t fully understand what I mean. Apparently we are talking about restoring the previous state, which was before the inclusion of the settings on a schedule. If someone figured out, please tell.

Program on the Ovi store:http://store.ovi.com/content/216122

Opportunities:
Management in accordance with the established schedule, location or when connected to a specific WLAN network:
  • sound modes (normal / silent / silent)
  • call volume in the normal mode;
  • BlueTooth modes (on / off / on and visible);
  • Power Safe Mode;
  • accounts;
  • Flight Mode.

Homepage: http://ajalkane.github.com/profilematic/

Russian interface: YES

Download: Version 2.5.0
Past versions

Attached files

Attached fileprofilematic_2.3.0_armel.deb(613.52 KB)

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 12.05.14, 11:32
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (19)
Ancelad Well, this is the first thing I tried to do :) There is a suspicion that the team is not working at all, regardless of the password. Has anyone checked it yet?

Rep: (256)
Harmattan @ 09/23/2013, 13:15*
the command is not working at all, regardless of the password.

I used it, working it :) Similarly, by the way, with an empty password: rolleyes:

Attached images
Attached Image

Found a mistake. It turned out that the password is not the case. In the FAQ command is written:
sh -c "echo rootme | devel-su -c '/home/user/scripts/restartbme.sh'"

And you need:
sh -c "echo rootme | devel-su -c 'sh /home/user/scripts/restartbme.sh'"

Now everything works :-D

Ancelad I understand that you have a connection with the developer. Can you ask him to do so that you can set the time interval more than 24 hours? I need 72 hours
P.S. Keyboard - awesome: good:

Harmattan @ 09/26/2013, 00:49*
sh -c "echo rootme | devel-su -c 'sh /home/user/scripts/restartbme.sh'"

: lol: damn it, it’s written on my screenshot, correct there ... :)
time interval more than 24 hours? I need 72 hours

Well, I will ask :)
P.S. keyboard is awesome

I'm on the boat: happy:

I talked to the author about the interval - you can correct the rules.conf yourself and restart the profilematic :)

Ancelad @ 09/26/2013, 09:13*
: lol: damn it, it’s written on my screenshot, correct there ... :)

Ancelad Well, without your screen, I would not have found a mistake. True, I first had to create a desktop file, like yours. That would not immediately compare the command :)

Ancelad @ 09/26/2013, 11:59*
you can correct the rules.conf yourself and restart the profilematic

Thanks, it seems everything turned out. It turns out in seconds the time is set, did not immediately find :)

Well, about the keyboard. Is the fish in the background screwed tight or is the keyboard just transparent? I would also like to see what the swype keyboard looks like. Well, it's probably better in the relevant topic.

Post has been editedHarmattan - 26.09.13, 12:24

Harmattan @ 09/26/2013, 15:19*
Is the fish in the background screwed tight or is the keyboard just transparent? I would also like to see what the swype keyboard looks like.

Hard. Swype looks almost the same :) Maybe there will be an option with a transparent substrate, I have not decided yet.

Of course, do also with transparent and lay out as just a separate topic for the keyboard. After all, this one looks much better than the one in the tweaker. I'd love to do a standard theme too.

Harmattan @ 09/26/2013, 15:28*
Of course, do also with transparent and lay out as just a separate topic for the keyboard. After all, this one looks much better than the one in the tweaker. I'd love to do a standard theme too.

Offtop ...
I did not make the graphics, I just rules the css-file, so I don’t fully pretend to be authorship of this topic for the keyboard. If the author wants to lay it out - he will lay it out: rolleyes: I sent him my work, but for now this keyboard is exclusive for two people :)

Upgrade to 2.4.3

Attached files

Attached fileprofilematic_2.4.3_armel.deb(643.53 KB)

Rep: (8)
2 needs have arisen and I don’t know how to implement, tell me:
1) when starting the Camera application, use the Mode: silent, after closing the application return the Mode: normal.
This is in order to get rid of the sound during the snapshot, I want to deal with it exactly this way :) But to make a condition based on the launch of any application in the rofilematic is not provided.
2) when a WLAN is detected, connect to it and launch the necessary applications. Under the conditions, it is possible to add a WLAN, but here it is the “when connected to it” condition. It turns out my second need can not be realized.

n e w b i e @ 01/14/2014, 12:16*
1) when starting the Camera application, use the Mode: silent, after closing the application return the Mode: normal.
This is in order to get rid of the sound during the snapshot, I want to deal with it exactly this way. But it is not provided to make a condition based on the launch of any application in rofilematic.

There is a shutdown of camera sounds in the tweaker - Tweak U-2

n e w b i e @ 01/14/2014, 12:16*
2) when a WLAN is detected, connect to it and launch the necessary applications. Under the conditions, it is possible to add a WLAN, but here it is the “when connected to it” condition. It turns out my second need can not be realized.

Not understood.

Ancelad 1) thanks, I know at the expense of other applications of n9qt, but I would like to use the same rofilematic camera to launch it - without a sound, I closed the camera - the usual mode, much better than the tweak, etc. The application, in my opinion, replaces the audio file itself ?
2) I want the phone to come home automatically, connect to the wi-fi access point myself, as soon as I see it, as well as launch the applications I need, in the rofilematic it is possible to add a WLAN condition, but this condition works differently - only "when connected with it ", i.e. you must first connect yourself, manually to wlan, and then all applications start

n e w b i e @ 01/14/2014, 12:52*
replaces the audio file itself?

Yes. Tweak is better - he does not eat energy.

n e w b i e @ 01/14/2014, 12:52*
I connected myself to the wi-fi access point as soon as I saw it

Duck it is necessary to put "Use automatically" in the WLAN properties, then the phone will connect to it itself as soon as it sees it.

Ancelad I didn’t think about 1 and saving energy, really, in this case it’s the best option, I also understood about 2 why it doesn’t work, I always use energy saving mode, but in this mode it’s still the wlan property set to “use automatically” oh

n e w b i e @ 01/14/2014, 13:11*
always use power saving mode

You can also make the power saving mode turn off when a specific WLAN is detected.

Ancelad The fact is that I always use the power saving mode

n e w b i e @ 01/14/2014, 19:36*
The fact is that I always use the power saving mode

You have to choose one thing ...

Rep: (470)

Attached files

Attached fileprofilematic_2_403056.4.4_armel.deb(643.9 KB)

Rep: (470)
Changelog:
profilematic (2.5.0) unstable; urgency = low
* Option to send notifications when rule is activated
* Thanks to Lorenzo: tweaks to the time picker, harmattan time picker
* New translation: Dutch
* Updated translations

Attached files

Attached fileprofilematic_2.5.0_armel.deb(668.66 KB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/20/19 08:18