ProfileMatic | Automatically switch phone settings (Harmattan)

Rep: (12)
ProfileMatic (Harmattan)
Version: 2.5

Last update of the program in the header:12.05.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image

more screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
The program for automatic switching modes in accordance with the established schedule.

From version 1.1.0 to 1.4.0, quite significant changes have occurred in the program:
1. Added two new action conditions: WLAN and Location by cell id.
WLAN - allows you to take actions when connecting to a user-defined WLAN network.
The location by cell id allows, as far as my understanding of English is enough, to perform certain actions when it hits a certain location (cell id). The program determines your location by cellular transmitters. You can define several states, such as home and office, for example, and enable / disable the necessary parameters depending on your preferences.
2. In addition, several new actions have been added: account management, turning on / off flight mode, energy saving mode, and managing BlueTooth status.
3. Enter the start time of the settings and the end time of their actions. In this regard, the option Restore previous profile has been added. Honestly, I don’t have much English, so I didn’t fully understand what I mean. Apparently we are talking about restoring the previous state, which was before the inclusion of the settings on a schedule. If someone figured out, please tell.

Program on the Ovi store:http://store.ovi.com/content/216122

Opportunities:
Management in accordance with the established schedule, location or when connected to a specific WLAN network:
  • sound modes (normal / silent / silent)
  • call volume in the normal mode;
  • BlueTooth modes (on / off / on and visible);
  • Power Safe Mode;
  • accounts;
  • Flight Mode.

Homepage: http://ajalkane.github.com/profilematic/

Russian interface: YES

Download: Version 2.5.0
Past versions

Attached files

Attached fileprofilematic_2.3.0_armel.deb(613.52 KB)

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 12.05.14, 11:32
Reason for editing: new version

By the way, did anyone use it? I did not work today. :(

Rep: (125)
Liho-odnoglazoe, I ran it once and it seems necessary to reboot what worked. There is a program with opportunities wider, I'll post it soon. But as for me, it would be more confusing for a program that could synchronize profiles of any boxes and accounts depending on the time and turn on / off the power saving mode and flight mode, as well as 2G / 2.5G / 3.5G and so on .. So as not to disconnect each time the mail update at the end of the working day and turned off the connection at all at night.

Rep: (1)
and I liked setting profiles on 3 simbe. Each profile has its own melody of calls, sms and emails, volume, vibration, etc.

Brad_V_bred @ 16.01.2012, 20:34*
Liho-odnoglazoe, I once ran and it seems necessary to reboot what worked.

I myself punched, everything worked, just playful knobs pressed the volume buttons several times in a telephone conversation, because the mode switched. Everything works without problems.

There is a program with opportunities wider, I'll post it soon.

I would say the name chtol.

Brad_V_bred @ 16.01.2012, 20:34*
which could synchronize the profiles of any mailboxes and accounts, depending on the time and enable / disable the power saving mode and flight mode, as well as 2G / 2.5G / 3.5G and so on. and turned off the connection at all at night.

Kakbe not unixway turns out. Interestingly, the developers are trying to follow it or not ... :)
The mail program has its own settings for updating. Why any other third-party crutches? Of course, it would be interesting to have a more detailed setting, but pushing everything into one program at once is unnecessary. IMHO.

Rep: (12223)
ProfileMatic v.1.4.0.

Download: Attached fileprofilematic_1_403056.4.0_armel.deb (191.25 KB)

Dgonix @ 03/08/2012, 11:31*
Download: profilematic_1_403056.4.0_armel.deb (191.25 KB) Download count: 1

Thank you, updated the cap. There are a lot of changes compared to the previously hung version 1.1.0.
1. Added two new action conditions: WLAN and Location by cell id.
WLAN - allows you to take actions when connecting to a user-defined WLAN network.
The location by cell id allows, as far as my understanding of English is enough, to perform certain actions when it hits a certain location (cell id). The program determines your location by cellular transmitters. You can define several states, such as home and office, for example, and enable / disable the necessary parameters depending on your preferences.
2. In addition, several new actions have been added: account management, turning on / off flight mode, energy saving mode, and managing BlueTooth status.
3. Enter the start time of the settings and the end time of their actions. In this regard, the option Restore previous profile has been added. Honestly, I don’t have much English, so I didn’t fully understand what I mean. Apparently we are talking about restoring the previous state, which was before the inclusion of the settings on a schedule. If someone figured out, please tell.

Post has been editedLiho-odnoglazoe - 09.03.12, 20:33

Rep: (6)
ProfileMatic v.1.6.1
Time rules do not switch. For example, the day is set 9.00-1.00 and Night 1.00-9.00 with one simple action. The rule changes only once, it is 9.00 and the Day has been fulfilled. When time has passed for 1.00, the rule of the night is no longer included. I tried to reboot, install on a new program.

ProfileMatic v.1.7.0 .

Download : Attached fileprofilematic_1_403056.7.0_armel.deb (281.69 KB)

ProfileMatic v.1.7.1

Download: Attached fileprofilematic_1_403056.7.1_armel.deb (282.64 KB)

ProfileMatic v.1.7.2

Download: Attached fileprofilematic_1_403056.7.2_armel.deb (284.72 KB)

-Update version up to 1.8
Download:Attached fileprofilematic_1_403056_8_0_armel.deb(294.75 KB)

M
New version added to the header

Post has been editedAlexxxll - 21.11.12, 18:35

ProfileMatic v.1.8.1

Download: Attached fileprofilematic_1_403056.8.1_armel.deb (294.71 KB)

Rep: (470)
New version in the cap

So how is it? Worth using? And bothering things, I downloaded this program and all hands do not reach to feel)

You know, exactly the same situation)) I want to sharpen everything, but my hands do not reach .. but judging by the reviews on the Internet, the prog is not bad, I often refer to it ...

Alexxxl, there is still a Proximus, and there with GPS location and location profiles can be created, but I doubt the expediency of this. In the version I tested, he constantly turned on the GPS, and I don’t understand how to save the battery. Another domestic something was with a coarse interface, which I even used by setting it up 1 time and everything seemed to work as it should)

ProfileMatic v.1.9.1

Download: Attached fileprofilematic_1_403056.9.1_armel.deb (328.86 KB)

ProfileMatic v.2.0.1

Download: Attached fileprofilematic_2_403056.0.1_armel.deb (395.69 KB)

M
New version 2.1.0 added to the header, thanks to Dgonix

2.2.0 - in the header.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/20/19, 08:09