[HD2] [7740] UltraFruit | Unofficial firmware from DFT

Rep: (308)
HTC HD2 DFT UltraFruit [7740]
HTC Leo, HTC T8585
General : Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ l Accessories пїЅ | Owner communication пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | GPS пїЅ | Modification and refinement of the OEM software HTC пїЅ | Adaptation of OEM software for HTC пїЅ | Discussion on energy consumption пїЅ |
Firmware : General flashing questions пїЅ | Discussion of the original firmware пїЅ | Base firmware HTC HD2 пїЅ | HTC Leo - Firmware radio module пїЅ |
HTC Leo (HD2) - Android OS пїЅ | WP7 for HD2 пїЅ | Learning to build firmware пїЅ
WP7 : Windows Phone 7 - First Aid | Windows Phone 7 - Devices | Windows Phone 7 - Programs | Windows Phone 7 - Games | Windows Phone 7 - Decorations | Windows Phone 7 - Firmware | WP7 firmware database |

Requirements:
1. HSPL3:HSPL3_PKG.rar(2.08.HSPL);
2. Radio 2.15 HD2(Suitable for all HD2);
3. Magldr 1.13 (MAGLDR v1.13:DFT_LEO_MAGLDR113.rar).

Date of release:
01/13/12 (DD / MM / YY)
Windows Phone version:

The authors of the firmware is the commandDFT (Cotulla) , link to the official resource - DFT UltraFruit .

UltraFruit firmware features:
  • Improved the quality of shooting, both photos and video.
  • The mode "Special camera keys" is implemented - during shooting, you can use the "volume down" key, as a button for focusing, and a "call button", as producing a picture.
  • You can change the layout of the keys directly on the phone using the application "Settings Ex" (thanksultrashot ).
  • The new screen driver with improved, as multitouch support, and the usual trace (unfortunately there are some problems).
  • Reduced screen wake-up time (now somewhere 200 ms).
  • Internet Sharing Worker (Shared Internet).
  • Mac - the address does not change after each reboot and is different for each device.
  • Solved the problem with power consumption.
  • FullUnlock with the ability to run Opera, as well as installing applications through a mobile browser.
  • Fixed Xap Installer (thanksultrashot ).
  • There is the possibility of updating and installing cabs, while the card is not blocked (today you can upgrade to build 8107).
  • A lot of files updated and added from new firmware.
  • Fixed market. HD2 is now recognized as the HTC Schubert.
  • Built-in Flashlight, Connection Setup, Photo Enhancement from HTC.
  • Added HD2 image in Zune (thanksHD2Owner ).
  • Built-in registry editor and file manager (thanksJulien schapman ).

Looking ahead:
New release expectedMagldr . While it is not laid out, there is still a lot to be done.

Prescription:
  1. When placing somewhere in the firmware, be sure to include a link to the official resource, that is, the XDA or DFT website, and the link should lead to a specific topic - DFT UltraFruit .
  2. You should not use files from this firmware for two weeks after release, that is, somewhere around January 27th, at this time I will be collecting feedback on the firmware in order to apply or finish something. Please respect the work of others.

Rule the registry:
New registry settings ...
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ CotullaCode \ KeyLight]
"Timeout" = dword: 2710

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ CotullaCode \ Keys]
"BackKeyCode" = dword: 1B
"GreenKeyCode" = dword: 82
"HomeKeyCode" = dword: 7C
"WinKeyCode" = dword: 5B
"EnableSpecCamKeys" = dword: 1

Download firmware:
DFT UltraFuit - on the first link - on the second link - on the third link

Dear users, be mutually polite, say "thank you" by increasing your reputation (Picture) If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask to raise your reputation by pressing the buttonPictureunder the message of who you want to raise your reputation.
And do not forget aboutForum Rules

Post has been editedkovalDN - 28.02.14, 08:35
Reason for editing: Corrected

Rep: (28)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...62#post21361662
DFT UltraFruit
: yes2:
Windows Phone 7.5 Mango Build 7740 for HTC HD2 / LEO

Rep: (21)
kozzz07 @ 01/13/2012, 7:27 PM*

interesting interesting))
* Heavy improved camera quality *
WM65 ROM

Rep: (29)
kozzz07 @ 01/13/2012, 5:27 PM*

Some details:

* Significantly improved camera quality *
The quality of photos is now almost the same as in the original WM65.
But still some minor problems are present.
The mode "Special camera keys" has been implemented:
During shooting, you can use the volume down key as the focus and the call button as the shutter release.
It is also possible to take pictures by touching the screen.

* Implemented the ability to change the keyboard layout *
4 of the 5 keys from the left (except on / off (T-Mobile red)) can be reassigned using the "Settings Ex" utility, from ultrashot.

* New “touch screen” driver *
With improved support for both multitouch and regular tracing.
Unfortunately, some problems still exist, such as very close finger positions merge into one point.
This is probably an “iron issue” and cannot be resolved with software.
Reduced screen on time, now around 200 ms.

* Improved sound quality and corrected sound levels.

* Now the key illumination is working *
The default timeout is 10 seconds.

* WLAN: Internet sharing activated *
The MAC address is different for different devices and does not change during the overload process.

* Increased battery consumption after restarting the system is eliminated.

* ROM is fully unlocked (Full Unlocked). So you can install and run any application.

* You can install XAP files over the network (from the Internet).
Uses ultrashot XAP Deployer with the ability to update already installed applications.

* ROM can be updated, for example today it is build 8107 *.
At the same time, full unlocking does not crash and the SD card is not blocked.

* Built-in registry editor and file manager from Julien Schapman)

* Built-in flashlight HTC, Connection setup (Connection setup) and Photo Enhancer.

* Many files have been updated and / or added from the new WP7F builds.

* Added image (image) HD2 in Zune (thanks to HD2Owner)

* Fixed market. Now nickname "HTC Schubert" is assigned to HD2.

+ just around the corner the new MAGLDR ....

Thank you so much Cotulla and DFT!

Rep: (80)
guys, I downloaded the firmware from the cotula - I install it, it is installing, it almost reaches the end, and DWI.exe gives me 3 errors. have to pull out the battery. I download wp7 - and she writes to me that the flash drive does not plow. although other firmwares go without problems. maybe someone knows what the problem is.

guys, I downloaded the firmware from the cotula - I install it, it is installing, it almost reaches the end, and DWI.exe gives me 3 errors. have to pull out the battery. I download wp7 - and she writes to me that the flash drive does not plow. although other firmwares go without problems. maybe someone knows what the problem is.

Try to format the card or flash from the very beginning (wm 6.5, hspl, etc.)

gres-197
The flash drive is not formatted anymore. and of course, before installing wp7, it first installed wm6.5, then later magldr and started flashing wp7. maybe it was necessary to use 24mb?

Gres-197, a flash drive as soon as it is not formatted. and of course, before installing wp7, it first installed wm6.5, then later magldr and started flashing wp7. maybe it was necessary to use 24mb?

Try it. DWI on behalf of the administrator run?

gres-197
Yes. all according to the instructions. In general, everything is sewn - but when on the phone the progress of the bar remains about 1mm to the end - errors pop up :( for the first time

Posted 01/14/2012, 1:30 am:

maybe it is worth downloading the firmware? rocked from herehttp://cotulla.pp.ru/leo/WP7S/DFT_Ultrafruit.rar. everything downloaded perfectly. unzipped without errors. also started without errors.

gres-197, yes. all according to the instructions. In general, everything is sewn - but when on the phone the progress of the bar remains about 1mm to the end - errors pop up for the first time

Is it possible, if not difficult screen?)

Post has been editedgres-197 - 14.01.12, 01:31

gres-197
Right now I will try to sew again - I will make a screen if it does not work out to be stitched, I will put the android again and put it here. no other way. Internet from the phone: (so you have to wait or tomorrow.

Rep: (841)
The flash drive is not formatted anymore. and of course, before installing wp7, it first installed wm6.5, then later magldr and started flashing wp7. maybe it was necessary to use 24mb?

I installed it with the activation of 24MB extra memory in Magldr services and with the removal of the MBR SD card in Magldr services, and in general I installed strictly according to the instructions from the second post of the topicHTC Leo - RBPT (RainBow Pro Team) [RUS], Custom firmware from gres-197 - Instructions, applications, cabs and more: (under the spoiler Upgrade Instructions - for this firmware from 1 to 5 ppt necessarily (the rest is not needed), then run USB Flasher in Magldr, connect xd2 to the BB, then the firmware itself, i.e. DWI on behalf of the administrator to run, well, then what will be the firmware proposed).

Post has been editedkovalDN - 14.01.12, 01:55
Reason for editing: Supplement

kovalDN,
It turned out as you wrote. Thanks to all. Now I am writing with IE :)

Rep: (21)
camera test)
(in complete darkness, with auto flash)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedRUSTano4ek - 14.01.12, 02:44

Rep: (841)
camera test)
(in complete darkness, with auto flash)

Yes, aaa, photos of this quality from xd2 to vp7 until tonight, few have seen: yes2:

Rep: (34)
And how is the battery consumption?

Rep: (4)
Since Google does not connect, always take action ... complains about the correct password.
It also reboots all the time, the green screen flashes and it reboots.
sometimes it hangs stupidly ... I'm asking for the Katuls

Post has been editedaltezzza - 14.01.12, 07:50

Rep: (41)
It also reboots all the time, the green screen flashes and it reboots.
sometimes it hangs stupidly ... I'm asking for the Katuls

As for Google, I don’t know, there are no reboots, you probably need to reinstall the firmware with a return to 6.5, according to all the rules.

Well, I had those setup errors likekazantip1288
Solved them just MAGLDR menu ->Services ->UseLast24NAND ->Restart ->USB flasher and flash again
Tell me how to flash back to vm 6.5 by all the rules) For I did not find the 6.5 firmware itself, where there is the same topic how to get everything back
Generally help me))

Well, I downloaded from there) then I cleaned the computer)) and that's it)
In general, it seems like it turned off, it does not hang, it does not turn green, it disappears with Google) we are waiting for a meeting ... like a current, then immediately by 6.5 points)

Rep: (0)
The same problem with DFT UltraFruit or with my hands, downloaded the firmware from the cotula - I install, the installation is in progress, it reaches almost to the end and DWI.exe gives errors. firmware from qress-197 go without problems. maybe someone knows what the problem is.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/04/19, 23:24