> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

5 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 > »  

> Big Button Keyboard DELUXE | Keyboard with big buttons, for big people =)
urchel
Message#1
14.01.12, 18:12
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 26
Check in: 10.06.08
Kyocera Brigadier

Big Button Keyboard DELUXE download

version: 4.0.5

Last update of the program in the header:14.01.2016

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Keyboard with large buttons, two modes - enter numbers and enter letters.

Description:
Everyone likesBig Buttons Keyboard !
For the price of a cup of coffee, you can forget about the tiny, annoying buttons of the standard keyboard of your phone and enjoy the most advanced keyboard for smartphones in the world.
Delta II's patented keyboard matrix, combined with Android, makes text input simple, fast and extremely easy to learn.

Imagine: with one hand you type text on a keyboard with buttons,twice larger than the buttons on your phone’s standard keyboard. Letters, numbers, punctuation marks - using Big Buttons, typing will be convenient and accurate. (In Big Buttons, landscape mode uses the standard QWERTY layout (AZERTY, QWERTZ)).

Typing "on the go" is now as simple and accurate as ever!

It supports predictive input, error correction, voice dialing (Android 2.2 and higher), large cursor buttons (arrows), customizable clicking sound, custom vibration feedback, and more.

Important: for the keyboard to work, you need to install - click on the blue and white BB icon, select "Installation - Important" from the menu and follow the two installation steps. It is not difficult.

Comment: Some new phones and tablets, for example, Motorola Xoom, Acer Iconia, Nexus S and some others, do not support a long press on the input fields (to change the input method). If the installation step number 2 does not work, go to "Settings" ->"Language and Keyboard" and there turn on the Big Buttons Keyboard.

Comment: if you have problems downloading programs from the Android Market, go to "Settings" ->"Applications" ->Market, and click the "Clear Data" and "Clear Cache" buttons. Then try to download the application again.
Also, when installingany the keyboard you see a terrible warning: "Warning! This input method may collect input information, including personal data, such as passwords and credit card numbers ...". Don't worry - Big Buttons Keyboard does NOT collect ANY of your information - make sure it is not in the permissions required by the program. The Big Buttons Keyboard application has NO Internet access to your E-Mail and text messages.
Remember, the main goal of the Big Buttons Keyboard is to serve you as a quality keyboard.
If you do not want the Big Buttons Keyboard to automatically memorize and save new words in your personal dictionary, do not enable the "Memorize words" option.

Welcome to the world of easy typing with Big Buttons Keyboard Deluxe!

Comment: keyboard Big Buttons Keyboard ORIGINAL (also the free version) is still available on the Android Market - for users with old phones (Android 1.5) and for those who face compatibility issues.
Comment: Installation (for new phones and tablets (Android 3.0+) - Motorola Хoom, Acer Iconia, Nexus S, etc.): to install, go to "Settings" ->"Language and keyboard" and there turn on the Big Buttons Keyboard and select it as the main input method.

Input languageEnglish only.
Ruth does not require rights.

Developer: CHICAGO LOGIC INC.
Homepage: http://www.chicagologic.com/index.htm
Google Play: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.bigbuttons.deluxe2

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
version: 4.0.5 Big Button Keyboard DELUXE (Post yuri_k33 # 46173496)

Past versions

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 17.01.16, 20:56
Reason for editing: Rus
SemchenkOFF
Message#2
15.01.12, 12:05
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 76
Check in: 24.09.10

It would be nice to stir up the Russian layout. The thing is excellent, sometimes in a hurry such anger parses when not on those keys you get! We are waiting for RUS.
alexey111297
Message#3
15.01.12, 13:33
Developer
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 622
Check in: 10.01.12
UleFone Be Touch 2

SemchenkOFF,Yes, I agree ... I need Russian

--------------------
Supervise:Ulefone Be Touch 2 - Firmware Chuwi V88 - Firmware
UleFone Be Touch 2 - not working
Jiayu G4S + XS light V4 port
Mr.Scream
Message#4
17.01.12, 22:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 231
Check in: 18.11.11
Apple iPhone 5

uncomfortable. IMHO
anyway get used long

--------------------
iPhone 5White32GB, iPad 2White32GB, Sony Xperia ionRED, Hero H2000 +White. Here is a company
Now there is no time for the forum. Write only in QMS
urchel
Message#5
18.01.12, 04:22
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Kyocera Brigadier

What is not convenient?
I like the percentage of hits on the correct letters in this clave is higher than in all others.
At the same time I don’t strain myself.
Now, if swype were with big buttons, I would not even look for alternatives.

By the way, full-size screenshots, I can not fix the cap yet.
Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 10.12.12, 12:29
Reason for editing: removed screenshots under spoiler
WolosD
Message#6
18.01.12, 13:44
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25
Check in: 31.08.09
HTC HD2

The keyboard is super comfortable, maybe someone knows the same with the Russian layout?
It would be generally beautiful, this clave with Russian input and translucent. Dream.
fire300
Message#7
18.01.12, 17:15
Dexter 2.0
[offline]

Messages 2340
Check in: 10.06.09
Wileyfox swift

Just under my fingers :-) We are waiting for Russian
Alteran
Message#8
18.01.12, 17:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 391
Check in: 18.09.09
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

Translation description:
Description:
Everyone likesBig Buttons Keyboard!
For the price of a cup of coffee, you can forget about the tiny, annoying buttons of the standard keyboard of your phone and enjoy the most advanced keyboard for smartphones in the world.
Delta II's patented keyboard matrix, combined with Android, makes text input simple, fast and extremely easy to learn.

Imagine: with one hand you type text on a keyboard with buttons,twicelarger than the buttons on your phone’s standard keyboard. Letters, numbers, punctuation marks - using Big Buttons, typing will be convenient and accurate. (In Big Buttons, landscape mode uses the standard QWERTY layout (AZERTY, QWERTZ)).

Typing "on the go" is now as simple and accurate as ever!

It supports predictive input, error correction, voice dialing (Android 2.2 and higher), large cursor buttons (arrows), customizable clicking sound, custom vibration feedback, and more.

Important:for the keyboard to work, you need to install - click on the blue and white BB icon, select "Installation - Important" from the menu and follow the two installation steps. It is not difficult.

Comment:Some new phones and tablets, for example, Motorola Xoom, Acer Iconia, Nexus S and some others, do not support a long press on the input fields (to change the input method). If the installation step number 2 does not work, go to "Settings" ->"Language and Keyboard" and there turn on the Big Buttons Keyboard.

Comment:if you have problems downloading programs from the Android Market, go to "Settings" ->"Applications" ->Market, and click the "Clear Data" and "Clear Cache" buttons. Then try to download the application again.
Also, when installinganythe keyboard you see a terrible warning: "Warning! This input method may collect input information, including personal data, such as passwords and credit card numbers ...". Don't worry - Big Buttons Keyboard does NOT collect ANY of your information - make sure it is not in the permissions required by the program. The Big Buttons Keyboard application has NO Internet access to your E-Mail and text messages.
Remember, the main goal of the Big Buttons Keyboard is to serve you as a quality keyboard.
If you do not want the Big Buttons Keyboard to automatically memorize and save new words in your personal dictionary, do not enable the "Memorize words" option.

Welcome to the world of easy typing with Big Buttons Keyboard Deluxe!

Comment:keyboardBig Buttons Keyboard ORIGINAL(also the free version) is still available on the Android Market - for users with old phones (Android 1.5) and for those who face compatibility issues.
Comment: Installation(for new phones and tablets (Android 3.0+) - Motorola Хoom, Acer Iconia, Nexus S, etc.): to install, go to "Settings" ->"Language and keyboard" and there turn on the Big Buttons Keyboard and select it as the main input method.

Post has been editedAlteran - 18.01.12, 17:23
urchel
Message#9
19.01.12, 07:30
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Kyocera Brigadier

Version 3.0.6
What's new in this version:
1 - INSTALLATION - for new phones and tablets (Android 3.0 +), such as Zoom, Iconia, Nexus S, etc. - to install, go to: Settings->Language and keyboard, and then turn on and select the Big Button Keyboard
2 - Added themes!
3 - Long tap on the "?" opens the BB setup menu.
4 - Shift Shift enables navigation through the text with arrows.
5 - Entering Email with the symbol "@" and ending with ".COM"

Attached files

Attached fileBBKD.3.0.6.apk(1.31 MB)

Post has been editedurchel - 19.01.12, 07:53
urchel
Message#10
19.01.12, 10:37
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Kyocera Brigadier

I understand that the main problem with translation is the problem of keyboard redesign associated with the majority of letters in the Russian alphabet?
mrdanro
Message#11
19.01.12, 12:35
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 436
Check in: 15.08.11

You can send a smaller button, there will be more space for the input field;)
urchel
Message#12
20.01.12, 03:41
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Kyocera Brigadier

It is probably standard and you do not remember ...
sinplotnika
Message#13
14.02.12, 23:16
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 495
Check in: 01.09.09
QUMO Colibri

Well, damn, I was so happy, I installed it, and now I’ve only found out that there is no Russian. This is not the case. Give Russian! And Ukrainian at the same time.
mrdanro
Message#14
15.02.12, 11:33
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 436
Check in: 15.08.11

SmarPro has a similar function, try it, it can arrange it.
darkpsytrancer
Message#15
10.12.12, 12:06
DarkPsychedelic
[offline]

Messages 2152
Check in: 12.09.12
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

Upd 3.3.2 final full pro

Attached files

Attached fileBig_Buttons_Keyboard_Deluxe_3.3.2.apk(1.33 MB)

--------------------
Peace love unity respect
In case of duplicate application or beta version, i didn't mean it. My apologize.
tchG
Message#16
15.12.12, 21:12
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Check in: 29.11.11
Meizu m5s

Try this one, not a bad option.ThickButtons Keyboard: yes2:
Dimich113
Message#17
17.12.12, 11:14
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 11
Check in: 21.12.11
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

Russify pliz, and then the price it will not be!
MisterManX6
Message#18
28.06.14, 10:48
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39
Check in: 14.07.13
Samsung Galaxy Pocket GT-S5300

Developers are already working on adding the Russian language. In the market - Big Buttons Keyboard BETA. In the settings under Keyboard Layouts, you need to check the box next to Cyrillic. Switching long tap on the button to hide the keyboard.
symrak009
Message#19
24.07.14, 10:32
Novice
[offline]

Messages 42
Check in: 30.12.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Standard

MisterManX6 @ 06/28/2014, 11:48*
Big Buttons Keyboard BETA.

You can link where to download the beta, I can not find anywhere

Post has been editedsymrak009 - 24.07.14, 11:00
viter59
Message#20
02.08.14, 12:08
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 644
Check in: 28.02.13
Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10

For some reason there is no Beta version in the market, only Classik. If anyone has a link to Beta, please share it!
svevas
Message#21
02.08.14, 13:30
"Rebel"
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 5962
Check in: 11.09.08
MTS 982

So one more post so that it was visible .... here it is a bet with RUSSIANv.4.0.1
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached filecom.bigbuttons.demo_370.apk(1.45 MB)

"Switching the layout of tolgy tap to the icon of hiding the keyboard"

Post has been editedsvevas - 02.08.14, 13:38

--------------------
ILADY please do not swear! I do not know English. Rebel in life!
Alcatel V785 - JB 4.2.2 - Firmware VF785Last / mod - "stock" from DiXD2050

5 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/17/19 03:26