Extraplugins | ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, VK, etc. (Harmattan)

Rep: (246)
Extraplugins
Version: 0.3.3
Last update of the program in the header:6.10.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image

screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Plug-ins to create accounts for correspondence in servicesICQ , Aim , MSN , Yahoo , Gadu-gadu , In contact with , Classmates , QIP / XMPP and any Jabber / XMPP .
Only correspondence, conferences and photo / video posting on the services are not supported and creation is not planned.
All work with accounts (create, delete, change) is done from the system application.Uch. records , there is no separate icon to launch the application and it is not necessary.

Before installation, it is necessary to remove all previous packages related to the accounts (including Accmanok. In it, disable the icons in the menu if created). You do not need to delete accounts.

If you have problems displaying avatars after updating the firmware:
  1. go to the account records
  2. turn off all accounts
  3. go to contacts
  4. go to the account records
  5. enable all accounts

If the above does not help then: in FAQ for NOKIA N9 there is another effective way - tyts

Russian interface: Yes
Author: CODeRUS
Download: Attached fileextraplugins_0_429371.3.3_armel_0541.deb (1.62 MB)

Download from the store: http://store.ovi.com/content/249452

Older versions:
Attached fileextraplugins_0_429371.3.1_armel.deb(1.63 MB)

Attached fileextraplugins_0.3.0_armel_122.deb(1.7 MB)

Full version containing everything you need to work -Attached fileextraplugins_0.2.4_armel_206.deb(1.69 MB)

Version for those who already have libpurple0 and telepathy-haze -Attached fileextraplugins_lite_0.2.4_armel_120.deb(301.75 KB)

Additionally:
libpurple0 for Lite -Attached filelibpurple0_recent_585.deb(1.66 MB)

telepathy-haze for Lite -Attached filetelepathy_haze_recent_164.deb(133.52 KB)

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 21.11.14, 17:21
Reason for editing: updated to 0.3.3

Rep: (473)
I thought I’ll ride with a bale 2012 or the jabber.ru server ... it didn’t work ... they don’t see this transport ... I had to create a new account directly on jabberon.ru
In general, the process is similar to the process of sharpening ASI through a bale (gill), except with complication captcha ... BUT IT WORKS!
polotyh : thank_you:

sent Andrei (CODeRUS) some "Wishlist" in this regard)))

Rep: (8)
polotyh
the transport was released a couple of days before the XMPP was disconnected (somewhere around August 30) so that people could switch to it.

Rep: (13)
mrDoctorWho,
To my deepest regret, I found it only yesterday. Thanks for the important and necessary work for many users: thank_you:

Transport from the jabberon.ru server, which I mentioned in the setup manual, was lying all day today. Configured through jabberik.ru, the flight is normal, but for some reason investments do not come.

polotyh
An older version is installed on jabberik.ru, because there are quite a lot of users and I don’t want to bother them for nothing, restarting the transport.

Rep: (20)
Reached the 11th point. When I enter captcha, I get an answer<vkontakte.jabberon.ru>Captcha entered incorrectly. Already a hundred times introduced, one and the same. Or is jabberon.ru still lying?

Harmattan
try refreshing the page several times before determining the text in the image. This is a known problem and is not related to the transport itself, only to the VKontakte API.

Rep: (6)
For those who have registered at vkontakte.jabberon.ru.
If you encounter any problems while working with the transport, write to the support room [email protected] Similarly, for those who are registered on other servers, write to their support room.
So it is more likely to catch bugs more quickly and kick the transport if necessary.

I haven’t had any lags since the moment of registration .. it works like a clock ...

Harmattan
Try in point 9 (window "service overview") to select a server not jabberon.ru, but jabberik.ru. Further setup is similar.

P.S. In the settings of the transport itself, I did not bother with getting a token. I scored the contact’s login, scored the password and checked the item (get the token automatically). Three days the flight is normal.

Posted on 09/15/2013, 08:19:

Alexxxl,

This is what pleases me most. The previous XMPP transport, I periodically crashed. I configured this, turned it on and forgot :)

polotyh mrDoctorWho, nothing helps. I tried to select jabberik.ru, I also did not bother with getting a token, repeatedly updated the page with captcha. Anyway, the answer is one -<vk.jabberik.ru>Captcha entered incorrectly. I have a feeling that I'm doing something wrong: unsure:

Harmattan
I generally join mrDoctorWho and I think that this is hardly a transport or PSI bug. I doubt that otherwise it would be possible to reach the 11 point of settings ...

I would try in your place to attach the transport to some other page, as well as, probably, first of all, create a new account on jabberon.ru and repeat everything point by point. But all this is of course the "scientific poke method".
I also have a suspicion that there is only one attempt to enter captcha after the request ... But this is only an assumption, everything started up the first time.

Posted on 09/15/2013, 10:54:

Alexxxl,
Offer to comrade to the moderator

It is necessary to create a separate topic on this transport, since there are a lot of problems with it and the discussion will be long. Everything we talk about in the last two pages is very mediocre about Extraplugins.

According to statistics of user appeals, I noticed a strange pattern with captcha. For some, its verification passes immediately, while for others it does not. At what, some already on other machines (computers) or from other IPs.
The bug is really VK, their API is still damp enough

It is necessary to create a separate topic on this transport, since there are a lot of problems with it and the discussion will be long. Everything we talk about in the last two pages is very mediocre about Extraplugins.

I support, but not offtopic here, I think the discussion will be enough for those who wish to speak out.

Post has been editedalexey.cv - 15.09.13, 10:58

After only 2 days of torment, I still managed to set up the transport. First I tried to delete the account and create a new one. Not only did this not help, but I also had to wait a while to create a new one. Then he went to a friend and tried to do it on another computer - the results are zero. Then I tried to open a link with a captcha at home on the phone that was connected to Wi-Fi - the captcha did not fit. Turned off Wi-Fi, connected to 3G and did the same thing - it worked: clap:
Since both my friend and I have the Internet provided by the same provider, we can conclude that the problem was in it. Maybe this is due to the dynamic IP address?
In general, I liked the transport very much. Much better than the one through which I configured mail.ru. For some reason, my only emoticons are displayed in squares. Although it may not be all, I have not tested it yet.
In the end, I want to express my gratitudepolotyh for the detailed setup instructions and for the fact that he even found it all. And alexey.cv, and mrDoctorWho, for good advice.

Alexxxl @ 09/13/2013, 06:49*
sent Andrei (CODeRUS) some "Wishlist" in this regard)))

Any news from him?

Now we get 2 jabber icons in the status bar. How to replace one of them with the 1st one?
Screenshot
Attached Image

You need to create a separate topic for this transport,

Sculpt, transfer messages from here to there ...

Harmattan @ 09/16/2013 00:26*
Any news from him?

This is Andryukha)) he will remain quiet until the last))) As if something will be - immediately lay out ...

Created a topicDiscussion of transport VK4XMPP - Vkontakte through XMPP, Now questions about transport can be posted there.

A short excerpt from a friendly forum about accounting for Odnoklashek:

k76
Greetings.
Recently, I can’t enter Odnoklassniki. I tried to change the password on the Odnoklassniki website and in the plugin, deleted / re-created an account on the mobile, reinstalled extraplugins - nothing helped.
Does Odnoklassniki work for anyone?

I tried to create an account using the "Jabber / XMPP" plugin, specifying as JID ..., server xmpp.odnoklassniki.ru, port 5222 - and was able to connect. Apparently in the Odnoklassniki plugin something was missing.

Alexxxl
strange kanesh ... because in the plugin the fillings "Jabber / XMPP" and "@ odnoklassniki.ru" are essentially the same, just the server has the default server xmpp.odnoklassniki.ru, port 5222 and @ odnoklassniki.ru is automatically added to the id id

Added after 1h. 12min 38sec
here is a piece of code from the source:
<group name = "parameters">
<setting name = "server">xmpp.odnoklassniki.ru</ setting>
<setting name = "require-encryption" type = "b">1</ setting>
<setting name = "port" type = "i">5222</ setting>
</ group>

k76
Now the Jabber plugin differs from Odnoklassniki in the library - in Jabber gabble / jabber is used, in classmates haze / jabber.
On page 18 of the topic there is a discussion of a similar problem with classmates, only then in 2012. they did not work just because of the use of the gabble / jabber plugin, and in this connection the latest version of the plugin on haze / jabber was released.
I can’t pretend to say that this is precisely the reason for the jamb, but it looks very much like that.

Rep: (1)
This is all wonderful ..! And someone will have the courage to recompile extra plugins or remake them ..? That's what matters ..!
: blush:

I have very little experience .. I pushed around but couldn’t understand anything .. the source 2.4 version is not on the github and the gatorius, and the coder ude will not rewrite anything ....
So we use crutches (((

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/03/19, 10:45 PM