Extraplugins | ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, VK, etc. (Harmattan)

Rep: (246)
Extraplugins
Version: 0.3.3
Last update of the program in the header:6.10.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image

screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Plug-ins to create accounts for correspondence in servicesICQ , Aim , MSN , Yahoo , Gadu-gadu , In contact with , Classmates , QIP / XMPP and any Jabber / XMPP .
Only correspondence, conferences and photo / video posting on the services are not supported and creation is not planned.
All work with accounts (create, delete, change) is done from the system application.Uch. records , there is no separate icon to launch the application and it is not necessary.

Before installation, it is necessary to remove all previous packages related to the accounts (including Accmanok. In it, disable the icons in the menu if created). You do not need to delete accounts.

If you have problems displaying avatars after updating the firmware:
  1. go to the account records
  2. turn off all accounts
  3. go to contacts
  4. go to the account records
  5. enable all accounts

If the above does not help then: in FAQ for NOKIA N9 there is another effective way - tyts

Russian interface: Yes
Author: CODeRUS
Download: Attached fileextraplugins_0_429371.3.3_armel_0541.deb (1.62 MB)

Download from the store: http://store.ovi.com/content/249452

Older versions:
Attached fileextraplugins_0_429371.3.1_armel.deb(1.63 MB)

Attached fileextraplugins_0.3.0_armel_122.deb(1.7 MB)

Full version containing everything you need to work -Attached fileextraplugins_0.2.4_armel_206.deb(1.69 MB)

Version for those who already have libpurple0 and telepathy-haze -Attached fileextraplugins_lite_0.2.4_armel_120.deb(301.75 KB)

Additionally:
libpurple0 for Lite -Attached filelibpurple0_recent_585.deb(1.66 MB)

telepathy-haze for Lite -Attached filetelepathy_haze_recent_164.deb(133.52 KB)

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 21.11.14, 17:21
Reason for editing: updated to 0.3.3

Rep: (472)
krot1982,
no way .. it's not asya ... this is a telephone directory that supports extra accounting ... the most you can do is sort by accessibility ... first all those who are online then all busy then offline and then all the others for whom there is no such status in principle ...
If you really need groups try qutim ... this is a more traditional client .. but my IMHA is like hooking a train on a monorail ... use extra plugins! )))

Rep: (0)
Alexxxl @ 02/12/2013, 16:08*
krot1982, no way .. it’s not asya ... this is a telephone directory that supports extra accounting ... the most you can do is sort by accessibility ... first all those who are online then all busy then offline and then everyone else who there is no such status in principle ... If you really need groups try qutim ... it's a more traditional client .. but my IMHA is like hooking a train on a monorail ... use extra plugins! )))

qutim on N9 is nothing! I use it on the N900 there it is finished and it works reasonably well, it's a pity the VC account stopped working.

but as for me, maybe the future is "integration into the system" and individual clients for everything and everything - the last century ...

Alexxxl @ 02/12/2013, 16:53*
but as for me, maybe the future is "integration into the system" and individual clients for everything and everything - the last century ...

I liked the built-in.

Rep: (3)
Will these plugins be developed further? Will there be an update to the program?

veselchak3377,

um .. how would you explain .. the plugins will not particularly develop further ... but not because Andryukha is too lazy to develop them, but because there is nowhere to develop them ... Plugins are just a graphical interface for one of the libraries written by the bourgeois - so called "telepathy-hase" .. which does all the work of these social services .. And they don’t want to develop this library specifically for harmattan (our OS with you) anymore ... Under Linux, it went a long way further, and here so far alas ...

Alexxxl @ 02/13/2013, 12:13*
um .. how would you explain .. the plugins will not particularly develop further ... but not because Andryukha is too lazy to develop them, but because there is nowhere to develop them ... Plugins are just a graphical interface for one of the libraries written by the bourgeois - so called "telepathy-hase" .. which does all the work of these social services .. And they don’t want to develop this library specifically for harmattan (our OS with you) anymore ... Under Linux, it went a long way further, and here so far alas ...

Sorry emoticons in VK come to me in squares! They write a program for VK from an iPhone! Can fix it as possible?

through n9qt put other smiles

Alexxxl @ 02/13/2013, 23:35*
through n9qt put other smiles

Replaced by koloboks no use

Not emoticons but symbols come to quip in ace! from qip to n9 emoticons come! What to do? emoticons koloboks I set.

If squares come, it’s emoticons flown, if characters, then you simply don’t have such emoticons and they are displayed in the original symbolic form ...

Alexxxl @ 02/14/2013, 18:03*
If squares come, it’s emoticons flown, if characters, then you simply don’t have such emoticons and they are displayed in the original symbolic form ...

So what to do? Can you advise smiles for N9? I am writing from quip emoticons come to N9 I am writing to quip from n9 there characters come.

Rep: (96)
Hello to you. I don’t remember with the update or npt, but classmates stopped connecting. He writes an incorrect password. Password and Lorin checked on a computer - that's right, I also sorted through the ports. Maybe someone came across?

in what form do you specify the login?

Alexxxl,
+ 79hhhhhhhhhh

hooddy,
indicated his ID - it worked. +1

Rep: (39)
Delivered, configured, if contacts with numbers to integrate with ICQ does not go astray? I’m just the ones that I have in contacts with numbers and in ICQ, but as a result, ICQ registered for a boom to others and instead of the ICQ number, the cell number and as a result, if I go to ICQ, I have people in my book online who definitely don’t online and which I don’t have in ICQ at all, that is, it doesn’t show correctly what to do in this case? deleted the account of Asi and scored again, it didn’t help, the same thing. Hope clearly explained

Vkontakte works and shows it seems correct, as I understand it is necessary to wave through ICQ?

Post has been editedmultik900 - 14.03.13, 13:08

multik900,
Through the bale, you need if ICQ nicknames are not displayed as nicknames, but are displayed as just numbers ...

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 14.03.13, 14:02

Rep: (125)
Some of the QIP contacts stopped loading, apparently they changed something, or did anyone have such problems before?

Rep: (256)
do you use contact transport?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/24/19, 9:55 p.m.