Extraplugins | ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, VK, etc. (Harmattan)

Rep: (246)
Extraplugins
Version: 0.3.3
Last update of the program in the header:6.10.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image

screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Plug-ins to create accounts for correspondence in servicesICQ , Aim , MSN , Yahoo , Gadu-gadu , In contact with , Classmates , QIP / XMPP and any Jabber / XMPP .
Only correspondence, conferences and photo / video posting on the services are not supported and creation is not planned.
All work with accounts (create, delete, change) is done from the system application.Uch. records , there is no separate icon to launch the application and it is not necessary.

Before installation, it is necessary to remove all previous packages related to the accounts (including Accmanok. In it, disable the icons in the menu if created). You do not need to delete accounts.

If you have problems displaying avatars after updating the firmware:
  1. go to the account records
  2. turn off all accounts
  3. go to contacts
  4. go to the account records
  5. enable all accounts

If the above does not help then: in FAQ for NOKIA N9 there is another effective way - tyts

Russian interface: Yes
Author: CODeRUS
Download: Attached fileextraplugins_0_429371.3.3_armel_0541.deb (1.62 MB)

Download from the store: http://store.ovi.com/content/249452

Older versions:
Attached fileextraplugins_0_429371.3.1_armel.deb(1.63 MB)

Attached fileextraplugins_0.3.0_armel_122.deb(1.7 MB)

Full version containing everything you need to work -Attached fileextraplugins_0.2.4_armel_206.deb(1.69 MB)

Version for those who already have libpurple0 and telepathy-haze -Attached fileextraplugins_lite_0.2.4_armel_120.deb(301.75 KB)

Additionally:
libpurple0 for Lite -Attached filelibpurple0_recent_585.deb(1.66 MB)

telepathy-haze for Lite -Attached filetelepathy_haze_recent_164.deb(133.52 KB)

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 21.11.14, 17:21
Reason for editing: updated to 0.3.3

Rep: (0)
Who else, like me, has their own avatar in ICQ lost (reset) after using this plugin?

Rep: (125)
Xperia2 @ 11.17.2012, 15:48*
Who else, like me, has their own avatar in ICQ lost (reset) after using this plugin?

C icq generally has some glitches. And where exactly does it disappear?

Rep: (7)
Xperia2,
To you on allnokii CODeRUS Answered already

Rep: (1)
friends, I’m misunderstanding something, apparently .. please explain.

stuck extraplugins from the store yesterday. configured jabber, everything is fine. except transports.
translate.jrudevels.org, for example, works - its translators are visible in the contact list. but mrim.jabber.ru (yes, excuse me, I also hate mail, but some necessary colleagues are stubbornly only there, I can only sympathize) - no. in desktop psi, the transport both worked and works.

strange somehow.

zmej.serow,
as far as I know, everything related to mail.ru is beyond the scope of what is possible for this program.

In the case of transport - only if the author intentionally does this :) Most likely, the poor transport through his ass wrote a poor mail.

Actually, I thought that it should work, because icq connection via transport was mentioned in this or the neighboring thread.

Post has been editedzmej.serow - 11.12.12, 07:43

Rep: (472)
mentioned icq connection via transport.

it’s done for me, because if I choose the ICQ protocol, associations of numbers and nicks constantly fly off ... you open messages and there are some numbers and not nicknames .. it started with the release of PR1,2 .. imprisoned via transport. True, I do not use Jabber as the basis, but qip

Later I will build my own instinct for the manufacture of this case and lay it out here ...

I dug it up ...
so ,
if you constantlyassociations of nicks with icq numbers fly off - the surest way to cure this is to imprison Asya through transport and qip
1) Go to the QIP.ru website, register the QIP account and download the info-infine (kip2012)
2) we start on a computer of kip, we log in ...
3) display the hidden icon "qIp" (it used to be above the list now below it) and poke it
4) at the very top of the displayed list is the name of your account with a drop-down list, poking there
5) Services there ...
6) drive icq.jabber.rfei.ru into the JID field, then search
7) the found line is displayed just below, click the mouse button on it there - “registration”
8) in the registration point we drive in our credentials ASI .. login / password .., ok ...

after that, a kind of broadcasting of all contacts from all to kip will begin ... wait until all contacts are downloaded ...
(every simported contact I automatically requested authorization from me - authorized)

On this PC, for now, everything ... go to the account on our N9

1) for convenience and that would not be confused - turn off ASI accounting (if it was enabled)
2) add a new account - QIP and enter there the data of the bale which was registered at the very beginning
3) we see how our ICQ records are loaded through the instrumentation
4) almost everything ...
Uchetki may look like records like 78486453 @ icq.jabber.rfei.ru, it is almost normal ...
do OFF-LINE,. again we go to the computer in the instrumentation ... contact us in the search we are looking for the record icq.jabber.rfei.ru (it will appear itself after we turn on the “forwarding”), click the mouse button on it and define it there. nicknames ... after that again we are doing online in n9 ...
According to the author, immediately after this, all the nicknames were displayed .... personally, I didn’t immediately .. I’ve done several times - on-off and identifying nicknames ... and I noticed that the off-line contacts remained as numbers. but it is worthwhile for them to go on-line as they turn from a number into normal nicknames .... something like this .. these are the castes:thanks hella * G with migos.ru who taught me this trick

Today I caught a strange glitch: some contacts with VKontakte accounts suddenly appeared with my VKontakte avatar. I noticed on one, then on another, then the time of correspondence with the second contact with my avatar was found. The problem with him disappeared. I decided to disable the VKontakte account and reboot, did it. They turned on the account again and all the downloaded contacts that turned out to be offline displayed with my avatar, those that were online at that moment - displayed normally, except the one from which it all started.
In general, the program often catches various glitches with the advent of PR 1.3, but the author scored on them. Although glitches are only with ICQ and Vkontakte.

delirium_on_ delirium @ 12/18/2012, 00:55*
In general, the program often catches various glitches with the advent of PR 1.3, but the author scored on them.

1) I read about this glitch at the end, it seems the cant is just the same with VK.com and not with plug-ins ... I recovered by myself.
2) Andrei aka CODeRus - the author wouldn’t quite like it, he just made a gui to the library, and therefore the work of the plug-ins themselves is very independent
3) on the whole, the haze library mumbles .. something there, it was written under the PR1.1 and the first glitches went with the arrival of PR.1,2, and now the developers seem to have scored it. I already forgot when I used ICQ without crutches ... Although for some, to this day everything works fine without them ..

Alexxxl,
  1. Nevertheless, I demolished all the contacts)
  2. I was hoping that he would attach some “crutches”
  3. and haze makes it possible to obtain data, to process it is already the task of the application (otherwise everything is used to being prepared "the module is not my buggy")

delirium_on_ delirium @ 12/18/2012, 3:52 PM*
and haze makes it possible to obtain data, to process it is already the task of the application (otherwise everything is used to being prepared "the module is not my buggy")

I even tried to screw it with my hands, without extra plugins, i.e. I put it directly with my hands, etc. - the result is the same ... glitches

Alexxxl,
By the way, Extraplugis was last updated at the beginning of September, and TelepathyHaze alreadyin the end of November. Whoever rummaged would be very sorry that there is no time to do this. I think the lack of progress due to the fact that the community does not know where the "ends" and "who is to blame" should have sent CODeRus to all the developers of TelepathyHaze directly with a direct link, and not wrinkled.

Post has been editeddelirious - 18.12.12, 17:08
Reason for editing: corrected link

delirium_on_ delirium @ 12/18/2012, 16:25*
TelepathyHaze already at the end of November

where are the firewood from ??!

Alexxxl @ 12/18/2012, 16:40*
where are the firewood from ??!

I sent the link in the message above, and it’s just on the "firewood"

ahh .. understood understood ... yes I see ... but it must be understood not for a blink but for linukh?
And for Migi it is necessary to collect separately .. yes? (I'm dark on * nix systems yet)

and yet .. I rummaged but did not find on which versions of the libraries the last "extraplag" was built?

Rep: (6)
There it is not so simple with the new versions of haze, in the dependencies they pull other packages that, to put it mildly, conflict with those that are in n9.

xaider, Alexxxl,
Yes, in general, this is laziness of developers. Do you have a paid client for contact? Provide me with a chat in the general messaging service, a new line in the accounts menu and add an item to the "share" menu. But no, they rivet and rivet.
I mean, in this case, no crutches in the form of Extraplugins will be needed.

Post has been editeddelirious - 19.12.12, 16:39

as a whole, the haze library mumbles something. Something there, it was written under PR1.1 and the first glitches went with the arrival of PR.1,2, and now the developers seem to have scored it. I already forgot when I used ICQ without crutches ... Although for some, to this day everything works fine without them ..

seems to be true.
because transports are a standard feature of the xmpp protocol, and the library must handle it. in theory. in practice ..

Rep: (0)
A group like in ace is not how not to do? how to hide those who are not online?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/24/19, 19:32