Extraplugins | ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, VK, etc. (Harmattan)

Rep: (246)
Extraplugins
Version: 0.3.3
Last update of the program in the header:6.10.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image

screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Plug-ins to create accounts for correspondence in servicesICQ , Aim , MSN , Yahoo , Gadu-gadu , In contact with , Classmates , QIP / XMPP and any Jabber / XMPP .
Only correspondence, conferences and photo / video posting on the services are not supported and creation is not planned.
All work with accounts (create, delete, change) is done from the system application.Uch. records , there is no separate icon to launch the application and it is not necessary.

Before installation, it is necessary to remove all previous packages related to the accounts (including Accmanok. In it, disable the icons in the menu if created). You do not need to delete accounts.

If you have problems displaying avatars after updating the firmware:
  1. go to the account records
  2. turn off all accounts
  3. go to contacts
  4. go to the account records
  5. enable all accounts

If the above does not help then: in FAQ for NOKIA N9 there is another effective way - tyts

Russian interface: Yes
Author: CODeRUS
Download: Attached fileextraplugins_0_429371.3.3_armel_0541.deb (1.62 MB)

Download from the store: http://store.ovi.com/content/249452

Older versions:
Attached fileextraplugins_0_429371.3.1_armel.deb(1.63 MB)

Attached fileextraplugins_0.3.0_armel_122.deb(1.7 MB)

Full version containing everything you need to work -Attached fileextraplugins_0.2.4_armel_206.deb(1.69 MB)

Version for those who already have libpurple0 and telepathy-haze -Attached fileextraplugins_lite_0.2.4_armel_120.deb(301.75 KB)

Additionally:
libpurple0 for Lite -Attached filelibpurple0_recent_585.deb(1.66 MB)

telepathy-haze for Lite -Attached filetelepathy_haze_recent_164.deb(133.52 KB)

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 21.11.14, 17:21
Reason for editing: updated to 0.3.3

Rep: (7)
Alexxxl @ 04/08/2015, 09:43*
for n9, three options work to this day:

Alexxxl @ 04/08/2015, 09:43*
2) Wiik (a lot of crap with authorization

As I did not try to launch it yesterday, I did not start it.

Rep: (0)
Hello. All with the beginning of summer! Such a problem has appeared. Facebook and google talk stopped logging in. Maybe someone knows why? Skype just keeps joining

Rep: (474)
* chemvic,
gtolk seems to be chopped off ... and no longer works ...
face worked until yesterday ... try re-registering

Soon everything will slam !!!! And there’s nothing left but the tube !!!

I have it for a long time as a dialer and a capacious player)) and it copes with these tasks with a bang .. like any old reliable nokia))

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 01.06.15, 17:37

Rep: (66)
Facebook can be connected via jabber / hmpp. rtk no longer works, hope that someone is porting hangouts

And what, now Google mail can not be added through the account. Records ??? What happened, who closed, google itself or nokia?

Rep: (66)
Google has changed the authorization system. if you only need mail, you can add via 'another mail account'

Rep: (2)
Can I somehow correspond in VK through extra plugins? Help with the settings, please!

Rep: (37)
* Henessy, everything is described here tyk

Why, when logging into Facebook, it constantly asks for a password, and the icon (on-line) blinks. If you enter the password after 2 seconds, asks again to enter the password?

Rep: (37)
* M @ XXis, They changed the API and therefore the native client does not work normally. Fix has not yet been found, if they find ... although the tweeter was partially repaired)

* amigo157 thank

HOW TO USE VC GROUP CHATS

Some addition to the post about VK through native applications:Extraplugins (Post polotyh # 25009525)

12. Attention! Do not run head over heels to score an account on the phone. Your contacts are not authorized. Get a cruel glitch. Each contact, one by one, manually authorize using the program. Double click on the contact, in the window that appears, click "authorize". After you have authorized the entire list, go to the phone settings.

Regarding this punk, for me (with 800 people friends in VK) it became a certain headache. really poked for about 40 minutes, not to mention the fact that PSi periodically tried to freeze when it received 800 authorization requests at once ...

Further, there is a small life-hack how to get CHATS (dialogs) in the built-in messages. But this truth also requires certain actions ... namely:
1) you need to put the program:Multi User Chat
2) if psi is running on the computer and you receive a chat message, you will see a message from a contact of the form 7654321_chat#[email protected] saying that you yourself have just invited yourself to a conversation (conference).
3) We take this nickname "7654321_chat#[email protected]" and go to the program that we put in p1. and hammer in the conf name there, click "join"//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/4756895/screen1.png
4) If everything is driven right, voila, the native message dialog, group chat opens, and you all read and even answer *

Now a couple of caveats about how it works ...
1) The resulting chat is active and works only as long as the chat window is open (well, or minimized to the background) but it is NOT beaten by a swipe from above.
2) as soon as they closed with a swipe - the chat contents remain but new messages are not allowed. You can return through the "Messages" having failed in this chat, it will connect you again
3) * regarding the answers ... I noticed that sometimes they just don’t reach the chat in real life, although everything seems to go away, for this you can CLOSE the chat window and immediately go back to it again as described in point 2 - after that You are a full member.
4) There can be many such chats, so that to go into another one, you need to wait again for any message with psi turned on, we will receive a similar invitation from the contact
"7654321_chat #55 @ conference.jabberon.ru ", though the chat number will already be different. By the way, the first numbers" 7654321 "is your VK id
5) you will not always have PSi at hand, you can replace it with a program -qutIM, there we also add our jabber acc and we will also receive invitations of the form "7654321_chat#[email protected]", which is already done according to the established scheme.
6) in the programqutIMBy the way, there is a built-in and even working VK account, but alas, also only simple messages, without chats, etc.

Posted on 1/25/2018, 13:33:

PS - for the very first evening I got all the numbers of my most active chats in this way, scored in multi user chat (by the way, he remembers the last few) and everything ... I use ..

Rep: (1)
* Alexxxl,
Alex, tell me, how difficult and possible to make a plugin for Telegram?
thank

* timvel , I read that the transport is working, but I still do not understand whether it is necessary to raise a jabber server at home (at home) or there are already public ones, such as jabberon and xmpp4vk

* Alexxxl,
I did not mean a server with a transport to Telegram. I'm talking about plugin for n9. I'm not a programmer, but a normal user. but if there is a path through the transport to the server, there is a ready-made application on n9, then you can somehow implement everything through the plugin, so that it works in the background, using the available developments. perhaps I am mistaken, apologize immediately ..

* timvel , consider that it is already there ... Namely xmpp ... In any case, first start the jabber account and forward the transport, and only then add it to the phone ...

* Alexxxl,
In this embodiment, contacts and correspondence remain as a "bonus" to the owner of the jabber service, on which the account. I would like to directly knock Telegrams from the phone so that the secret of my private life was entrusted to Pavel Durov and Co. without the involvement of additional persons). Well, I asked. thanks for the answer.

* timvel , alas, almost not feasible, because there are no developers ...
Only if you raise your own jabber server

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/09/19, 20:02