N9 QuickTweak app (script) | console system tweaker (Harmattan)

Rep: (9)
N9 QuickTweak app (script)
Attached ImageVersion: 9.8.8 FINAL

Last update of the program in the header:19.11.2013
Attached Image
Attached Image

More screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Tweaker.

Description:
Powerful console system tweaker, containing all the latest "chips" that can be done with the device without having deep knowledge of the operating system. The main thing is to follow the instructions exactly.
To use the program you need to activateDeveloper modeandallow installation of applications from other sources.
Important: When you first start the program, use the function "Create Backup !!!" before you start making changes in the system. In the future, this will not need to be done, because Backup files will be with you all the time. / Mydocs , even if you delete the program and if you forget to restore everything, then this can be done with a single command from under ROOT: sh /home/user/MyDocs/.N9QTweakBackup/RESTORE after which the backup folder will also disappear from MyDocs ...
When you open the program, your ROOT password is requested (by defaultrootme), after which you can make changes ...
Neither the author nor I accept any responsibility for damage to your phone. Everything is done at your own risk.

Russian interface: Not
Developer: Schturman
Homepage: talk.maemo.org

Download: Version 9.8.8 (latest)
Previous versions

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 04.07.14, 11:23
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (0)
alexummc,
totally agree with you!
you need to make some sort of list of all installed applications and compare! and I think we will find this louse))

Rep: (1924)
KMFWSYDZ,
I think this is not an application because I have very few of them and they are all checked repeatedly, namely something else like applets or the like.

Rep: (475)
Version 9.7.8:Attached filen9_qtweak_9.7.8.deb(17.33 MB)

• Tweak O: updated (added the ability to select multiple items at the same time)
  • Tweak FF: updated

Do not forget to read the updated instructions.

Version 9.8.0Attached filen9-qtweakall_9.8.0_armel.deb(18.54 MB)

An important point is that the reception was cut from the tweaker and all the tweaks were rewritten to the patched aegis.
when removing the insepshin, there are cases of receiving a boot loop, read more in the topic of the Navigator on the topic.

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 22.07.13, 11:47

9.8.0 temporarily removed, until the circumstances are clarified when removing the reception.

Rep: (257)
9.8.0 fixed, you can upload: yes2:

Caught reboot loop: lol: Accurate

Ancelad
Yur and treated how?
Alter or are there options for easier?

Alexxxl @ 07/22/2013, 14:09*
Alter or are there options for easier?

I downloaded the rootfs backup via dd. As new :) As of yesterday (when the last backup was done). And so - R&D, if it helps, does not help - sew rootfs.

In general, of course, I can paint how to do this, but it will be useful only to Linux users. There are not as many as I look.

Ancelad
Yes, Linux is not a lot here)))

I posted an updated Tweaker ...

and:The correct way to delete Inception

as well as: The right way to delete Inception

Unsubscribed there ... There is another method of copying system images, but OpenMode is needed :)

But everyone, probably, do not care :( Sewn, sewn and will sew ...

Ancelad
maybe the most annoying thing is that they can’t always flash ... and the carousel starts ...

Ancelad @ 07/22/2013, 12:40*
In general, of course, I can paint how to do this, but it will be useful only to Linux users. There are not as many as I can see

Yur ubunta 12.04 is suitable?
If there is still time and desire - share your skills ...

Alexxxl @ 07/23/2013, 12:30*
ubunta 12.04 will do

Fits :) Ok, I'll write the other day.

M
9.8.1 Added to the header

M
9.8.2 added to the header

Version 9.8.3

Current instruction

Attached files

Attached filen9-qtweakall_9.8.3_armel.deb(18.14 MB)

Rep: (9)
The version is repacked and reloaded. In the tweak, OO is locked / unlock for Wazapp / Whatsup: lol:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 02:48