N9 QuickTweak app (script) | console system tweaker (Harmattan)

Rep: (15)
N9 QuickTweak app (script)
Attached ImageVersion: 9.8.8 FINAL

Last update of the program in the header:19.11.2013
Attached Image
Attached Image

More screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Tweaker.

Description:
Powerful console system tweaker, containing all the latest "chips" that can be done with the device without having deep knowledge of the operating system. The main thing is to follow the instructions exactly.
To use the program you need to activateDeveloper modeandallow installation of applications from other sources.
Important: When you first start the program, use the function "Create Backup !!!" before you start making changes in the system. In the future, this will not need to be done, because Backup files will be with you all the time. / Mydocs , even if you delete the program and if you forget to restore everything, then this can be done with a single command from under ROOT: sh /home/user/MyDocs/.N9QTweakBackup/RESTORE after which the backup folder will also disappear from MyDocs ...
When you open the program, your ROOT password is requested (by defaultrootme), after which you can make changes ...
Neither the author nor I accept any responsibility for damage to your phone. Everything is done at your own risk.

Russian interface: Not
Developer: Schturman
Homepage: talk.maemo.org

Download: Version 9.8.8 (latest)
Previous versions

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 04.07.14, 11:23
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (71)
Then you look:http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=87668

Rep: (0)
There's nothing good.

A team found the SS. Only after the restart flies.

Rep: (1)
Hello! W does not work tweak July 2 is the change in color of headlines. First work, then flew off and not put

Rep: (350)
Used tweak J - removed all icons (1), then restored the camera and the Internet - has appeared on the 2 shortcut on the desktop and in the bottom drawer, they disappeared. How to put them back?

Rep: (45)
vlastdoloy @ 06.07.2015, 10:31*
It appeared on the 2 shortcut on the desktop and in the bottom drawer they disappeared

cases, the symptoms are not the sameProblems with the Nokia N9, Newcomers (Post AlisNSiB # 39241053)?If so then there is a solution

Post has been edited735727 - 06.07.15, 19:50

Rep: (350)
* 735727, It helped enough to move on a panel and reload the smart. folder only had to scatter :-D

Hello everyone. I had to reset the phone the other day with a full and pepeproshivkoy zanogo put TWIC. So I found a T-2 Set the menu, but not working flashlight. He was always gray, reacts to the pressing vibration, but the flashlight does not work. Can tell what is missing? Mistakes were not at the installation.
Thank you in advance

Rep: (71)
A flash works when fotkat? Can iron problem.

Works. Flashlight works even from third-party applications. But not because of the menu

Hello !!! In short so !!! When I then put a lock on the gallery of all the rules worked by entering the password sign up today want to remove the password, through tweak OO / unlock / Gallery app all clicked right but why something back that does not come back and then I tweeted OO / REMOVE lock app & RESTORE to default !!! REFRESH made and the gallery became a green icon with English description gallery !!! How to fix it??? I created a backup when it but for some reason does not work !!! After all the tweaks wrote at the end it was written No such file or directory

Posted on 10/01/2015, 18:31:

The gallery never comes !!!! Press just stands !!

Tweaker does not swing anything. Is there a solution to this problem?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (486)
Push from the caps, or select an option C

Thank you, she solved the problem. the problem was probably not in tweaking and server.

Guys, swipe through the thorns to the stars. I bought a phone with hands, found a tweaker. I do not know whether there were made some changes to it. I know about possible conflicts. I am well do without him in the previous unit. How do I remove it safely to exclude schools? Maybe there is something the team just Canceling to change me. Your phone did not find a rollback file. Maybe people did not use anything. thank

Rep: (8)
* SochnevSergey, can simply flash phone and make it as out of the box

I have never tasted sort. Stsykotno.

Rep: (257)
* SochnevSergey,
Come in tviker, choose L - it downloads the backup, remove it from the root and run in the terminal
sh /home/user/MyDocs/.N9QTweakBackup/RESTORE

I just deleted tweaker. The owner said that nothing has changed really. Maybe only the volume of the earpiece. Put hamster screen setings, seilfish topic. While normal flight. But I see, thank you.

Listen, I have noticed such a thing: when the application is whisked toward me throw on the table with app icons. Even if I'm in front of this is on the table of open programs. This is normal, or the result of some changes? In the previous devices of this kind was not.

Posted on 11/03/2015, 00:50:

Whisks up - you remain in your system screen

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/05/20, 8:32