> Important

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

174 pagesV  « < 172 173 174 »  

> Google Galaxy Nexus - Marriage and Repair
neyman4ik
Message#1
12.01.12, 11:11
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 310
Check in: 17.04.10
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/128

Marriage and RepairGoogle galaxy nexus
PictureGoogle Nexus GT-I9250

Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Accessories � | Firmware � | Ubuntu Touch Firmware � | Marriage and Repair�

Marriage(manufacturing defect) is a product that does not meet the quality standards, specifications and other regulatory and technical documentation, which was adopted by the country's legislative acts, technological rules of the company or other similar regulatory documents.

Before publishing images, read the How to work with photos on the forum.

Known types of marriage (+ solution)

1. VolumeBug - ���������������� ��������� ��������� �������� download

Video
Decision:VolumeBug fixed in ITL41F build version (Settings - About phone - Build number) based on Android 4.0.1. In versions of firmware with Android 4.0.2 and above, there is no bug.

2. Problem with multi-touch
Video
Decision:Not everyone has a bug, some users claim that the bug was gone after the update. The trend has not been identified. Official statements on this issue yet.

3. Spots with minimum brightness
Decision:A very common problem, but there is no solution anywhere. Most likely that this is a feature of the display itself and the solution here is only to get used to.

4. Problems with the USB card and charging (the phone thinks it is charging).
Decision:replace the board.

5. Pronounced violet instead of gray on some shades (confirmed by ASC).

6. Uneven luminescence (confirmed by ASC).

7. Wired transmitter wifi at 5 GHz (not particularly relevant to our region, but there are a lot of feedback from users with xda).
Decision:replace the motherboard.
8. The marriage of memory chips V3U00M 08/2012 and 09/2012

FaQ (useful

Before asking a question, read the header and use the search on the topic. Huge request - followregulationsForum, express your gratitude not in writing, but by raising your reputation or through personal messages!

Regarding updating the header and adding something useful - write toLS.

Post has been editedshuric164 - 25.02.17, 22:44
ChargeIt
Message#3462
12.01.18, 09:02
User
[offline]

Messages 71
Check in: 20.07.11

Something happened to the Galaxy Nexus (Android 4.3).

He made a call, "hung up", the device suddenly turned itself off (began to reboot). After that - endless reboots after a few seconds after switching on (full OS).

First of all, I wantidentify the cause and do without factory reset.

Here is what was found out:

-When loading in Safe Mode, the device works fine until you try to gain access in any way.to the list of installed applications (for example, you will go to the Apps section in the settings or to the list of installed applications on Google Play. If you don’t go to this list on the Google Play application, it works fine) - in this case, a restart occurs even in Safe Mode
-Access to the file system is, sort of like
-Through MyPhoneExplorer, I managed to find out that the phone had updated Google Play Services without my knowledge the day before. In this connection, this application was removed through the same program (along with Google Play, because it was also updated not so long ago). The phone wrote that these App'y downgrade to the original version (it was impossible to delete through the phone means - reboot). The result is not given.

Does anyone have any idea what this could be? What is most embarrassing is the seemingly accidental occurrence. The day before (and indeed for a long time) nothing was done with the device (no manual installation of programs, digging in settings, etc.) - maximum, calls and SMS messages (however, Wi-Fi was turned on and I suspect I updated it myself).

--------------------
Chukchi wants to eat.
watchmaker
Message#3463
21.02.18, 20:41
Guru
[online]

Messages 12643
Check in: 19.11.08
Google Nexus 5X

Today I caught a strange bug with a display. I use the phone in the cold (about -5 *), turn off the display. I take out the phone again, turn on the power button - the display briefly flashes green stripes and goes out, the device itself works. Turn it off and on again - it turns on. This happens almost every time at this temperature. Does everyone have it or not?

Posted 02/21/2018 at 20:42:

ChargeIt @ 12.01.18, 09:02*
-Access to the file system is, sort of like

And is there an opportunity to REMOVE anything from the file system? If after trying to delete a file it remains in place - to change the memory chip.

--------------------
Google Nexus 5X³ 32 G [ROM] Stock 8.1.0 [RECOVERY] TWRP 3.2.3
Google Galaxy Nexus [ROM] Unlegacy Android (7.1.2) [RECOVERY] TWRP 3.2.1
dante2015
Message#3464
02.07.18, 07:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 270
Check in: 19.09.12
Google Nexus 6

I wanted to ask .. Can the smartphone stop turning on due to non-working flash memory? At a certain point after the wild heap, the dependencies stopped running. Now finally took it, I want to try to repair in the service somewhere.

So I think it is a flash drive or percents / operative ..
freekzy
Message#3465
03.07.18, 03:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 119
Check in: 10.06.11
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/64

* dante2015, in fact, can be anything. If my memory does not fail me, the flash is separately soldered there. In more detail you can be told only by connecting to the box.
P. S. See morehere.
Rendered login 01
Message#3466
19.10.18, 16:59
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 24
Check in: 11.07.18

* freekzy, a chip from Samsung. But it is difficult to solder it without a special complex.
Rendered login 01
Message#3467
19.10.18, 17:14
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 24
Check in: 11.07.18

I turn on, the screen does not work, in the device manager in the on state is not visible. When connected to a computer when turned off, it appears briefly in the device manager as OMAP44X
It did not start suddenly. Initially, the screen simply did not turn on after it was extinguished by the power button, but turned on after a reboot. Then it began to happen more often, after the output from sleep mode, the screen was turned on in green, raster stripes. To force the screen to turn on it became necessary to reload more than once. Then, in general, the screen stopped turning on, although the starting vibration occurred. The idiot who invented a bootanimation without sound is probably very happy now, because It is not clear whether the smartphone is loaded into Android or not.
I put it off and he just xpAnil without battery. Today decided to pull the data. Turned on before vibration, waited, connected to the computer, it was not there. I tried to connect in the off, it was determined, charging animation appeared on the smartphone screen. I tried to turn on Android, the green screen and more screen with any combination of any action is not included. In the off state is determined briefly
T0dd
Message#3468
02.01.19, 18:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 256
Check in: 10.08.12
Google galaxy nexus

A problem with charging started, namely: the indicator in the notification panel constantly shows that charging is in progress (even when it is not charging), it discharges very quickly, and sometimes even when it is off, it can show that it is charging and even when it is off, it can also be discharged abnormally fast. Plus, when you stick it in charging, the indicator light does not immediately show that charging is in progress. Also, when connecting to a PC, it happens that this transfer may hang when transferring files. I tried to reflash - it did not help. What could it be, a charge controller, yusb dying or battery? I do not know whether it makes sense to repair it.
Google

174 pagesV  « < 172 173 174 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 16:01