IPS vs AMOLED | Dispelling the myth

Rep: (87)
VitFom @ 15.01.2012, 17:51*
Burd! K, many AMOLED capable enough to realistically reproduce colors, if they do not turn up for marketing purposes, as did Samsung. But in this case, any user questions brightness and white.
For bright colors I agree, but this is an amateur and even adjusted my phone. A white-the color that is not so?

Rep: (86)
scalar, you first tests on the 2nd page of the look, and then talking about the setting. I'm in Note also configurable, but it does not help much to achieve natural looking colors. And even with the white test is not necessary. Take iPad2 with IPS, it set the white background or a picture and put it on any Samsung c as white picture. Questions will disappear. Otherwise, read the thread and see the tests.

Post has been editedVitFom - 15.01.12, 20:22

Rep: (17)
Look, hamsters continue to burn. There is a saying though ssy in my eyes-all God's dew. : D
PS. All people of good will (for a useless clowns debate) -Look tests, read the articles, you will be examined in mathematical models of color representation, profiles, and be convinced of the superiority of amoleda.)

scalar @ 15.01.2012, 20:22*
A white-the color that is not so

It does not correspond, or D50, for example, D65, but hamsters that no one knows)

VitFom @ 15.01.2012, 17:51*
that color model, GAMUT (gamut) is none other than the color scheme. Gamma is not a technical and artistic expression of the same.

It is only in the fevered brain of a hamster)) And in the real world - is quite a technical term on the Mac standard gamma 1.8 for PC-2.2

VitFom,
do not lie, that you note, as the notes of white in the green leaves, like any pentayla with RGBG, and you have one allegedly Pink))) Probablydrawdream on long winter evenings? : Rofl:
!
Hamsters on you offense. 3 days PO.

Post has been editedillustris - 29.06.12, 17:01

Yes, I watched those links. ATarticleSection brightness and naturalness of color reproduction is clearly some kind of garbage. Well, I do not have blue instead of green. Check on the two devices can not - all within walking distance, in the AMOLED. Although, if you put on the LCD monitor and you look closely, you can see that the phone's screen is not quite pure white. But if you have not written about it, I would not notice, so call it a lack of language does not turn.

Rep: (15)
nif-nif general note white color in the blue bit leads. This is evident both in a cold white color temperature, and on the schedule that I have already given. Fat white point offset from the center more towards blue than green. And pink does not smell there.
http://android.lospopadosos.com/wp-content...011/12/Note.jpg
One gets the feeling thatVitFom judges the amoledah only from experience of use of a nexus one with first-generation amoled screen.

Rep: (161)
NIF-NIF @ 15-01-2012, 20:40*
because the notes in green leaves White

rather it is you have color blindness, if the pinkish hue you think green
It does not correspond, or D50, for example, D65, but hamsters that no one knows)

Excuse me, but where does the color temperature, when we talk about raspiarenny fictional advantages as compared AMOLED, reaches scoring unnatural colors?
VitFom @ 15.01.2012, 20:21*
Take iPad2 with IPS, it set the white background or a picture and put it on any Samsung c as white picture. Questions will disappear.

You can still take aypad with a white body and a sheet of quality paper a4
Look, hamsters continue to burn. There is a saying though ssy in my eyes-all God's dew.

zhyr dripped

Burd! K @ 15.01.2012, 22:08*
Excuse me, but where does the color temperature

Despite the fact that you're trying to talk about the things in which there Nichrome not understand: D

NIF-NIF @ 15-01-2012, 22:21*
With that, you try to talk about things that do not understand Nichrome
So far, a similar opinion formed about you.

Burd! K @ 15.01.2012, 22:08*
You can still take aypad with a white body and a sheet of quality paper a4

And, you can take a camera and put a custom white point: D

scalar @ 15.01.2012, 22:22*
So far, a similar opinion formed about you.

Who develops? In shkoloty brainless? Or the local trolls with twins? Yes to health, I am writing to normal people.
You know, in the pseudo-scientific forums home to many freaks-alternativschikov who disagree with the theory of relativity. And that is typical, ordinary people buy into their arguments. Our people are generally not very fan of science. Since the school truant physics) And the Americans were not on the moon)

Valo-lo-lo,
Green, blue, not the essence. Coordinates can be called, is not lazy-compete)) The main thing is that it is not pink)

Post has been editednif-nif - 15.01.12, 21:44

NIF-NIF @ 15-01-2012, 21:23*
And, you can take a camera and put a custom white point

Do not you think that would be a bit of incriminating when in this photo AMOLED screen will show the image of a pure white sheet of paper is, ahem, bluish or greenish ... ... but at least seroburmalinovym _
You know, in the pseudo-scientific forums home to many freaks-alternativschikov who disagree with the theory of relativity. And that is typical, ordinary people buy into their arguments.

"The Higgs boson is? And if I can find?"
Green, blue, not the essence. Coordinates can be called, is not lazy-compete)) The main thing is that it is not pink)

Let's let's just chur on different display settings, including the "dynamic" (the one that shows and public relations) and "standard" (the one by default)

Post has been editedBurd! K - 15.01.12, 21:52
Reason for editing: So nada

Burd! K,
Excuse me, but you know exactly what the white point? And what's amoled screen? You have so palites, there is not that fat, there is generally a full-screen bacon clouds))) Apparently, reading on lurke article about trolling, you missed out on board to learn materiel)

NIF-NIF @ 15-01-2012, 21:54*
Excuse me, but you know exactly what the white point? And what's amoled screen?

I know. And despite the fact that it also came to photograph compared to IPS
I just do not know what color will turn white sheet of paper, when a white point will take it on the AMOLED screen

Burd! K @ 15.01.2012, 23:00*
And despite the fact that it also came to photograph compared to IPS

Facepalm.jpg
In general, to ignore, to the rest of the clowns

Rep: (211)
kara puz @ 15.01.2012, 13:12*
with what joy? just the black light from mobile phones is more because it’s impossible to integrate a normal edgeled into such thin dimensions, and fullled is apparently expensive. and the rest is the same ips as in Apple iMac27

And what joy in CellPhones will cost the same as a template for that in professional monitors for 30,000?

VitFom @ 15.01.2012, 13:25*
That's IPS monitors with a response time of 6 ms.http://linzascop.ru/monitors.php?m=1

So what? One sample. Basically IPS provides from 10 to 20 ms.

Monitors LCD (TFT TN) provide 2ms.

One saw ms. All the same, a little.

Why do think that is able to give AMOLED 0.1 ms.?

Somewhere ran such information.Here on wikipedia about it speak.More reliable proof to look lazy.

I personally believe that the response faster 5ms. smartphone - tablet gift is not necessary.

Well, one of the most important harakteristik- and is not necessary.

VitFom @ 01/15/2012, 16:52*
Where "infinite contrast

From mathematics. Kontrastnost- is the brightness ratio of the lightest and darkest parts of the image. So, what happens if you divide by zero or start up once kakoy- the reflected light is present, and 0.001? That's right, come a lot. But the reflected light in the life, no one takes into account, for it is characteristic of a variable, dependent on the environment. A site in the luminosity of the black amolede- 0. What happens if you divide by zero? That's right, the calculator says "error" because the number is infinite.

Post has been editedSumashedshii - 15.01.12, 22:17

About infinite contrast: this soap has long been known .. 5000: 1? 10000: 1 ??!?! And techniques such deception only affect hamsters
Sumashedshii @ 15.01.2012, 22:14*
Well, one of the most important harakteristik- and is not necessary.

The question is, and the eye will notice?
NIF-NIF @ 15-01-2012, 22:02*
Facepalm.jpg
In general, to ignore, to the rest of the clowns

then surrendered

Sumashedshii @ 15.01.2012, 23:14*
One saw ms. All the same, a little.

So, still we have to take into account that it is gray to gray)

Burd! K @ 15.01.2012, 23:29*
About infinite contrast: this soap has long been known ..

There indicate a dynamic contrast ratio. That is cheating. While amoled- real contrast.

Burd! K @ 15.01.2012, 23:29*
The question is, and the eye will notice?

Of course. Dynamic image pixel switch makes a hundred times per second, which he does not have time because of the delay.

NIF-NIF @ 15-01-2012, 23:35*
So, still we have to take into account that it is gray to gray)

It is truth too. An honest response time anyone less than 2 ms TN TFT give anyone failed; and on the IPS with this all the trouble.

Sumashedshii @ 15.01.2012, 22:43*
Dynamic image pixel switch makes a hundred times per second, which he does not have time because of the delay.

Eye will not notice if the switch is synchronized with the frequency sweep ... ugh, ie an update ... ugh, CRT - with a refresh rate for LCD - with a frequency sweep .... ugh, well, you understand

Post has been editedBurd! K - 15.01.12, 23:58
Reason for editing: So nada

Burd! K @ 16.01.2012, 00:08*
a frequency sweep

Blah, it's just PPC. Frequency sweep-term technology from CRT: rofl:
What do you have shit in my head: rofl: The electron beam is controlled by magnets, ran in rows and reverses the image.

PS. And so they all.

Post has been editednif-nif - 15.01.12, 23:17

Burd! K @ 16.01.2012, 00:08*
Eye will not notice if the switching frequency is synchronized with the scan ...

Omit terms. Well, 60 times per second. If menshe- it will pull is enough. In the IPS and 60 pixels per second switching not time.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/05/20, 8:20