DNS AirTab E80 - Firmware

Rep: (1676)
FirmwareDNS AirTab E80
Pictureall device names
Description | Discussion пїЅ| FAQ | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage |Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Here. thank st1lus @

Firmware

Instructions
Before the procedure, check that the battery is at least 30% [/ color]
1. Install the device driverYou can download it in paragraph drivers and necessary programs(The procedure is done once. In subsequent connections the device driver is already present in the system.)
Turn off the device. Then nazhamite and hold the RESET and connect the USB cable to a PC device. Install the driver for your operating system.
2. Start RKBatchTool.exe.You can download it in paragraph drivers and necessary programs
3. In the FW Path, click "..." and choose the firmware file [name] .img.
5. If you disconnect the tablet from the PC, press and hold the RESET and connect the USB cable to a PC device. Check through the "Device Manager" Windows, the device is connected to the system and drivers are present.
If done correctly, the utility connected device firmware to be determined.
6. Click the "Upgrade" and wait for the end of the "firmware".Attention! During the "firmware" in any case, do not disconnect the device from the PC!
7. If the procedure is completed correctly, the device will reboot automatically.

miscellanea

Cap updates

Screenshots

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedSergey_F1 - 16.04.13, 21:52
Reason for editing: ClockworkMod recovery

Rep: (3)
RIF3 @ 21.12.2011, 13:29*
Someone knows who he really is, is there any firmware or what devices are they suitable for?

A couple of times in the discussions mentionedPegatron(Ie Asus) as a manufacturer of filling, which is not confirmed - dnsovtsy silent as guerrillas: ph34r: But, for example, one of the experts CSN once uttered in the same place:"Manufacturer's name still will not sound, but I can assure you that this is not just a cheap Chinese nouneym.
The same manufacturer makes the tablet at least one very well-known brand in the world of tablets. "

Conclusions do each his :)
About firmware molchok too long, though promised to lay out for the past week.

Rep: (0)
du0 @ 21.12.2011, 14:36*
(Ie Asus)
on the HTC is such ... and I do not seem oformlenitse their small factory there ... but if so they would not sell cheap

Rep: (0)
The site DNS firmware posted

Rep: (1)
Ask stayed android 2.3.1. The sound grew louder, and if, then a little bit. Vanished market, if we set it apart, then it is installed but at the stage of signing in crashes with no options. Also there is laid out a patch for the Market, which is not put at all. Verdict: sewn on the right. Where to find the previous firmware ...

Post has been editedRif3 - 23.12.11, 14:58

hellsys, not at all, you have found devaysa menu buttons do not match DNSovskomu tablet or color, or location compare .
Buthere is this deviceone hundred percent like for ours.
Although largely a fig, and firmware for Yifang M912 and MagPad 8.4 is the same.
By the way herehererutirovannaya laid out, but for me personally something ssykotno put it: D

Post has been editeddu0 - 27.12.11, 21:42

Rep: (255)
In this firmware more !!! minus, change the language to Portuguese (the Brazilian version) !!!

Rep: (6)
experience shows that any sewing can be Russified, the question remains about the firmware compatibility and aparata

Rep: (255)
Rutcky Very interested in the opportunity rutirovaniya firmware. At your tip went through all the stages before the establishment of the new firmware like happened anyway file Superuser.apk there. But since not familiar with UNIX systems any questions, please do not judge strictly.
First, when you edit in a folder system is sufficient to remove the .apk file or have any further steps? Main I want to carry a phone that is not in the plate, and the battery eats, on this subject, there are two file TelephonyProvider.apk Phone.apk and how to be?
Second, developers screwed reader, which does not suit me to the widget on the home table, is it possible to be replaced by his or easy to remove without any consequences? It is not critical, but 80% just read. Name sewn file RKFBReaderJ-sources-NXM803.apk.
I would be grateful for the answer.

Rep: (59)
Firmware with Root and immediately retracted the phone application * to save energy.
The market works.
LINK

Rep: (6)
How does it work? how to sew?

Rep: (152)
Darknew @ 03.01.2012, 23:27*
How does it work? how to sew?

Hereeverything is.

Rep: (28)
[RabinoVich] @ 05.01.2012, 21:33*
1. Who did? 2. A more detailed description is not prevented by3. Videopruf what it really is flashing instead of Bricker tablet will be very to the point

Is it really necessary to repeat again and again, that he who follows the recommendations set out in this and similar forums, does so at his own risk?

Man composed the firmwarefor myself Exclusively kindness posted it for public use, and the allegations, saying that not so designed, in my view, is not entirely ethical. As they say, they give Eats. At one's own risk. Or not burst - use the official firmware.

Well, no, actually, it does not prohibit the questioner put compose the firmware on your device, a comprehensive study and submit it for review respectable audience full report, drawn up in accordance with GOST'om or with the design rules, what the questioner dearer.

Rep: (62)
Ololo? What are ghosts? Can still SNIP firmware will design and cost estimates for them will be in accordance with the ENiR?
Directly on the subject.
It is nice if you sit this forum and more did not go out and do not know about the troll who spread fakie and Bricker - probably at this forum, this has not, and you're all out of habit trust

If someone first "at your own risk," check the firmware, it will not be bad

ZY Claims were not, there was a question and demand, and not to you, but tolmahmutov . If you so it hurt - your problems, live with them, or do not live

[RabinoVich] @ 06.01.2012, 07:08*
Ololo? What are ghosts? Can still SNIP firmware will design and cost estimates for them will be in accordance with the ENiR?

So here I am about the same.
It is nice if you sit this forum and more did not go out and do not know about the troll,

I've been where I leave. And about the trolls know about malware and all sorts. And I do not fear them, not afraid of it because I know what it is, not just know about their existence.
who spread fakie and Bricker - probably at this forum, this has not, and you're all out of habit trust

First, create Bricker (do not know what it is, but I assume that the firmware that hangs tightly, "zakirpichivaet" device), but such that the recovery identified him as a mother, not so easy. Secondly, and of "zakirpichivaniya" have the means. Third, if anyone did not regret the labor, and built a byaku, so it certainly not be a problem to cover up a link to it screenshots videopruf and other crap that you somehow think quality assurance.

Unpleasant incidents as "zakirpichivaniya" device there is usually not someone's ill will, and attempts to establish the firmware from a similar, but still different devices. Or by applying "bulldozer" flasher that bypassing recovery, stupidly poured into the device all that you will specify, though command.com from DOC. But I have not seen that, "bulldozer" flashers used on OS devices. Exclusively on devices with "rigid" firmware, such as readers or media players.

Post has been editedRutcky - 06.01.12, 05:31

[RabinoVich] @ 06.01.2012, 07:58*
I'm not afraid, but warns. I'll try to be myself and make the firmware as soon as the CSN will give me a subject, after the holidays, not earlier, I guess.

Incidentally, the probability of "zakirpichit" device made its (curves) hands firmware is much higher than the probability of running into a malicious program.

[RabinoVich], Is that laid lmahmutov I have previously mentioned firmware from xda-forum
I put it - it is not Bricker and not fake. Initially, her Portuguese language, and then in the settings changed to Russian. Market really working, unlike the native firmware from CSN. Plus, the author has made a couple of fixes in the system.
I'll take his own rutovannoy and modified firmware from CSN. hint toutility rutirovaniyaa few posts earlier kindly providedRutcky . The utility allows you how to make a simple rutirovanie and almost complete firmware modification. Ruth turns out very easily, and to modify the result depends entirely on the frankness of the experimenter's hands. Later, at a little more than you have free time, I will try to speak more about it in the firmware modification, in the course of the experiments, there were several thoughts.

While devaysa I do not have, ie check he still can not - firmware may merge and edit or editing lends itself only an image that is laid out tech support?

Watch DNSa firmware and the original from the M912, which could get interesting. Rutirovannuyu can do without extra software, a working market and a Russian

du0 You improve this firmware - Tablet_PC-E80-DNSM912HC_20110910_V1.0.2.img ? Or do you have a more recent version? I read that on some models updated and laid out only one released in DNSa.

Post has been edited[RabinoVich] - 06.01.12, 14:57

[RabinoVich], I just said rutiroval DNSM912HC_20110910_V1.0.2.img
Yes, about the differences in the firmware version installed initially in the tablet and the fact that the CSN posted, people are already talking. For example, after the firmware start troubles with app. In general, it is decided (a little over there .. and with some errors when activating Market) installation of Market and GoogleServicesFramework.apk (find this filehere)
Actually, about the root - it is due to the nature of the file system turns "incomplete", for example, the installed system can not delete system applications, and other delights of Ruta seem to remain.
Major changes have made that tool when rutirovanii can do all sorts of * .apk to hell posnosit or replace their own, if you know what you're doing.
* And yes, after messing around with these beg, it seemed to me that it is better to modify it DNSovskuyu

Post has been editeddu0 - 06.01.12, 16:24

Ok, thanks for the informative comments, unpacked the firmware read this forum and xda, by quietly understand.

du0 You find where lies DNSa logo that appears at startup to replace it is a must;)
du0 @ 06.01.2012, 23:21 *
In general, it is decided (a little over there .. and with some errors when activating Market) installation of Market and GoogleServicesFramework.apk (this file is available here)

So pack you can plug into the firmware so that it is automatically established. The patch that is laid out on the DNSe does not solve the problem? It is also possible to plug in the firmware, if I'm not mistaken

[RabinoVich] @ 06.01.2012, 16:49*
du0, you find where lies DNSa logo that appears at startup to replace it is a must;)

heh, from the Splash will be difficult, if not mistaken, it's somewhere in rekaveri, I have to climb until you dare
on this occasion a look at the forum in the direction of ROM Manager ROM-and similar tools, but like you can really okirpichit our device, and function keys to work exclusively on the console it does not have on the carcass :)
Patch dnsovsky absolutely does not solve anything (for me, at least) and so, decided only zakidyvaniem GoogleServicesFramework.apk in firmware

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/07/20, 12:41