> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

8 pagesV  « < 6 7 8 »  

> HTC Titan II - Discussion | HTC Radiant
golden_dragon
Message#1
10.01.12, 13:56
- = Thinker Inside = -
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3546
Check in: 16.03.09
Honor 8 FRD-L09

Smartphone talkHTC Titan II
Attached ImageHTC Radiant
Smartphone: Description | Discussion | FAQ � | Accessories � | Purchase �
General: Ambulance for beginners � | OS FAQ | News Talk � | Windows Phone 7 Club � | GPS navigation �
Firmware: Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware �

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have another 15 useful posts, ask the moderators to raise the re-mutation by pressing the buttonAttached Imageunder the message of the one who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

Utility
1. Complaining on HTC!
2. Disassembly instructions (with pictures).
3. Instructions on firmware + firmware itself (7.10.8112).

Post has been editedsam1984 - 21.08.12, 12:18
Y_a_D
Message#142
07.01.16, 02:54
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 12.11.15

I have a problem with the guys, I bought titanium 2, updated it and Russified it myself, it worked fine but there was a problem with the camera, the camera doesn’t have settings, only the flash setting, but not the problem, but the shooting mode is selected automatically and when TF chooses which then the camera mode starts to lag and hang after 5-10 seconds. crashes, and when the shooting mode does not have any works fine. Previously, this was not, it is like the beginning itself. Who knows what could be the reason? And is it possible to fix it somehow? : huh:
HTC

8 pagesV  « < 6 7 8 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/26/19 09:34